You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 24
Your favorite spirit to work with: Incubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Ari J Dimitri
Zodiac:

Hello there. I recently had a friend contact me about a possible entity or spirit in her home. I am trying to help her and figure out the race of said entity or spirit. Here is what I have collected from her: It happened around three in the morning and she got sleep paralysis. She couldn't breathe and it felt as if she was being choked. There was a dark figure with malice a foot distance from her bed. She said it was the size of a child (seven or eight year old), it didn't look human with a abnormal small head and abnormal long arms, the face looked elfish with pointed features, and the legs and torso were normal. The figure moved slightly left towards her cable cord as well. She said this all ended when she had been struggling internally from the choking feeling (lasted to four or five minutes) and awoke from her paralysis. This has happening for three years. If anyone can help me figure this out I'd be really grateful

Incubus (2) Adverka (2) Fylgia (1) Sanguine Vampire (4) Abchanchu (2) Draugr (1) Merman (1) High Elf (2) Ciguapa (1) Empusa (1) Vorin (1) Vrykolaka (2) Wraith (1) Psy Vampire (1) Kistune (1) Nympho (1) Courtwind Angel (1)

Info: Oracle, Seer, Priestess n Shaman in training, Most Claire's, Channler, Diviner, Small Business

Spirit Spouses: Psy Vamp, One Incubi, One high elf
God Spouses: Arianrhod and Arawn/Gwyn So Nudd
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

How often has this been happening over the past 3 years?

Has your friend ruled out any kind of medical origin for this happening?

There are many races that would fit the description in the whole of the Universe, and specifically to Earth there are Gremlins and dark Fae & Elves that would fit this description.

Does your friend practice Spirit Keeping or magic?

Do they have protective measures in place?

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Lovely_Moon
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

She has told me that this has happened ten times in the three years. She also stated it comes around more often when she's more emotional than usual. This isn't caused by medication. She thinks it may be a demonic Imp after doing a bit of research herself. No she doesn't practice spirit keeping nor magic but she plans on ordering a Courtwind angel either this week or the next week

Incubus (2) Adverka (2) Fylgia (1) Sanguine Vampire (4) Abchanchu (2) Draugr (1) Merman (1) High Elf (2) Ciguapa (1) Empusa (1) Vorin (1) Vrykolaka (2) Wraith (1) Psy Vampire (1) Kistune (1) Nympho (1) Courtwind Angel (1)

Info: Oracle, Seer, Priestess n Shaman in training, Most Claire's, Channler, Diviner, Small Business

Alena
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: hellhound
If I could be anything, I would be...: mermaid
Zodiac:

If she's been to a doctor and ruled out all possible medical reasons, then it might be time to break out the palo santo and do a thorough cleansing of the house, either that or a dragon's blood smudge. If, for any reason she can't smudge, holy water or Florida water. CH sells both. The Courtwind angel is a great idea. She might also need something more heavy duty in protective spirits, like a wraith or Volkh. She might want to pick up a few protection spells, too. Copper can help, too. Also, show her this article in the CH encyclopedia: https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... artlang=en.
As for what it is, like Magnolia said, it could be anything.
I, myself had a very bad paranormal experience when I was around thirteen or fourteen and if I had known about CH back then, I probably wouldn't have been so terrified and probably could have prevented it from getting as bad as it did.

Lovely_Moon
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I'm currently leading her money so she can order things from CH and since she has no idea what she's doing she put me in charge things. (I'm moving in with her in a few days) She said it only comes to her room but not if one of her cats are there. I have no idea what this could mean or if it helps anything. I'll probably have her get a volkh then. Would stones work? Like stones uses in Wiccan for protection

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

If she is absolutely sure there is nothing medical that is causing this, as Alena said, then it is important to take safeguard measures now. People don't realize that even though you aren't into the supernatural doesn't mean the supernatural will not be visited upon you. For those of us in the supernatural we have explanations and methodologies to understand & handle what is happening... for those who do not, they are often left to find resolution any way they can, or live with it.

I would say until a handle is grasped on the situation that she should be implementing as many protective measures as possible. There is one thing to be said about magical protection, you cannot have "too much".

Without knowing far more about the situation and the particulars of the behavior and characteristics of the entity, you could be talking about anything in the realm of possibilities of the Universe, which is why it's important to work with as many protective measures as possible.

Luckily, 10 times in the past year is not indicative of a volatile harasser.

There are several races that fear cats, and while that does narrow the field, it doesn't give us an absolute. The most important thing right now is to make sure she does have protective measures in place.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Alena
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: hellhound
If I could be anything, I would be...: mermaid
Zodiac:

Stones can help. Black tourmaline is the best. Fluorite, selenite, agate, and others can also help. Check the CH website. The best way to get protective spirits is with the Triad of Protection from CH. https://shop.creepyhollows.com/TRIAD-OF ... JURED.html It's three in one, werewolf, hellhound, and Volkh. A Fenrir can also help. CH also has many services for protection against unbounds that might help. Just remember, most protection spirits are dark arts, especially the heavy hitters, so they might cause headaches unless she's dark arts inclined. Does she have a naturally dark personality? I don't mean dark as in suicidal or anything like that. More like, is she super cheerful most of the time or just the opposite? I tend to lean more toward dark, myself, but not as in depressed or anything like that. There are creature spirits and white arts spirits that are protective, if you don't think she can handle dark arts.
Pentagrams can also be used for protection. Also, crosses or any other symbols of faith.
As of now, I, personally wouldn't recommend trying to contact it until there are protective measures in place, and then, if you do try, only use something from CH, like one of the pendulum mats.

divineseeker
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process

Hello,
Lovely_moon good friends like you are a rarity. Hope your friend will get better soon.

Templar
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: I'm working on it
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not sure
My magical/paranormal name...: None as of yet

Hi,

Did your friend purchase anything in particular before this happened, even something ornamental from somewhere? I'm just thinking there might be a trigger of some kind.

Return to “Paranormal Energy”