Consciousness

Guy25
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male

So this might sound weird, but i tried asking them on multiple occasions if they are conscious of their existence and such but i just can't get clear yes or no's. It seems that their confused with my question. I tried breaking down for them to understand it maybe differently but im getting mixed results.

I know being conscious is a human state of being but what if they shared similarities we dont know about? This has always fascinated me and also scares me at the same time.

TKvalid
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1

In what way did you communicate with them while asking them about consciousness?
Through dreams, thoughts, AP or in some other way?

marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know yet
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know yet

You could try to rephrase your question, to get a clearer answer...or, many times they just won't answer. Mine do that a lot.

I do know they are not only conscious, but are extremely alert and interested in whatever we may be doing at the moment. They take an active role in our lives, even when not being "intimate" together.

Work on telepathy. Being able to recognize your thoughts from theirs. Be patient and relaxed, don't try to overthink things and just let the communication with them grow at it's natural level. Don't worry about it if you don't get an answer to your questions. There's a lot of questions I've asked and just don't get answered as well. Succubi can be mysterious that way...

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera
Phreaker1997
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus

it should be better if you talk to them in the astral plane, because it´s a little tricky asking them questions here in the earth plane

"It only takes 20 years for a liberal to become a conservative without changing a single idea" ~Robert Anton Wilson (1932-2007)
Jimy
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 8192
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sexual entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Free
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: parajimy maybe
Zodiac:

Their understanding of the earthy plane and some of the concepts here can be tricky to understand for them, as they don't exist or have lived on this plane. Ask I got said by someone who understands them a lot deeper than me, they also don't understand or relate some words to things the way we do.

So, it may be, that they try to understand your question, but you repeating it may try to understand again and may think on second thought you mean something else ... this could very well lead to contradicting answers.

Also consider, that it may be something they don't want to answer or give you a clear answer, sometimes.

I can imagine that consciousness could be a very different thing in the astral plane than on earth. So it may be impossible regarding some things, to get a definitive answer. You should consider that as possibility too.

A male chatting with his succubus:
- You know, you are ridiculously attractive for a devil woman.
- I know, but thanks for saying so. Devil women have feelings too!
- Are you ... going to kill me?...
- Yes... but you'll enjoy it!
- ... ok!

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”