Incubus not jealous

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: super cute LOL
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Princess of Cuteness
Zodiac:

Hi I just had an incubus but he is not jealous to my other sexual spirits as well. They even coexist peacefully. Is this normal because I know that they are usually possessive and jealous.

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals
TheSolitaryOne
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: Asheer
Zodiac:

I think most won't be jealous due to respect for the keeper, and also the rules. At least that's how mine have explained it, I have 3 succubi, including a Queen as well as demons who are quite sexual in nature too and they've never had any issues.

TKvalid
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1

If a succubus/incubus truly loves you, it can't be jealous, because it wants you to "grow", become more positive spiritually, open up for those that want to help you and help those that need guidance, help.
You shouldn't be surprised, really. I think they can only be "possessive and jealous" when you want them to be like that (a subconscious desire?) or when they don't care about your well being at all, but, unless you're being disrespectful, that shouldn't happen, I believe.

marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know yet
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know yet

Ubi's can be very protective of us, and sometimes that might get confused with them being jealous by some folks. I think there's a lot that goes on, that we just don't know about. This is where establishing trust in these relationships is extremely important.

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera
Mizu-Taki
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any kind of spirit
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Kitsune
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Stormageddon, Dark Lord Of All
Zodiac:

I agree with what everyone says, I don't know if my ubis are ever possessive or jealous

Hail King Asmodeus!

O Rai, The Best CH Mod Ever (And my favorite senpai) I Summon Thee With The Power Of One Million Blonde Centaur Women, Answer My Call!

Gardien de la lumière et de l'obscurité
blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I was surprised because he is even supportive with my relationship with my twin flame past life husband spirit lover and they get along very well like they are brothers.

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals
Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)

I think this is typical of incubus and succubus - that is to say, they are generally polyamorous and not jealous entities.

I agree with Marquest's comment - sometimes they are protective to the point where it seems they are jealous, but they are just trying to protect us.

Which in itself is an interesting thought... might shed some light on some recent behavior of my own succubus. I figured it was me projecting my emotional twist on her, and I did not consider the protective aspect. She is quite fond of me and I would not put it past her to be protective over me even from a newer bound spirit. Anyways, I digress...

Sounds like you have a good Incubus there. :)

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

thanks, I only have 1 incubus as of now but all of my sexual spirits (including the spirit of my twin flame) get along with each other as if they are siblings.

Ikemen
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

I think that if an incubus is posessive or jealous you can not have them in your family because they are trouble. All spiritual beings are individuals so some can be jealous but not all.

I have an incubus and he is not jealous or posessive, he believes that not one person can satisfy all your needs and is ok with having more than one partner.
Just food for thought

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”