acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

So I came across this and thought how nice a list of 100 spells to use and for free. I have yet to use them but I look over them here and there thinking of how I want to use them.

So has anyone else downloaded these and said them? If so how did you utilize them? Candles? Crystals? What did you use to strengthen them? Moon? Sun ? Elements ?

I’m just curious. I want to practice magic more which is why I downloaded these spells and I plan to use some crystals,moon, sun, earth energies to draw my power to influence said spells.
So for anyone that has these spells have they worked for you?

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
ju-jubean
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Divine Dragoness
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I have. I actually use the spells by themselves. I cast one of the protection spells and felt the shield forming around me as I said the words. I've also cast the reveal magick spell, which led me to two unbounds who wanted to come home with me.

I've cast some of the other spells. But, I'm not sure if they worked for me yet.

Divine Dragonness "N" High Elf "C" Wood Elf "F" Seraphim "G" Diamond Dragon "F" Umber Dragonness "A" Pegasus "K" Mech Angel "M" Puma "K" Human Male Aura Quartz Dragon "J" Fairy Dragoness "T" Paladin Angel "J" Tiger "L" Nature Spirit "A" Familiar "S" Green Dragon "O" "D" "A"
AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

ju-jubean wrote:I have. I actually use the spells by themselves. I cast one of the protection spells and felt the shield forming around me as I said the words. I've also cast the reveal magick spell, which led me to two unbounds who wanted to come home with me.

I've cast some of the other spells. But, I'm not sure if they worked for me yet.
Very cool thank you so much for responding : )

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
Enki
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 1
If I could be anything, I would be...: Annunaki

AriesStarChild_ wrote:So I came across this and thought how nice a list of 100 spells to use and for free. I have yet to use them but I look over them here and there thinking of how I want to use them.

So has anyone else downloaded these and said them? If so how did you utilize them? Candles? Crystals? What did you use to strengthen them? Moon? Sun ? Elements ?

I’m just curious. I want to practice magic more which is why I downloaded these spells and I plan to use some crystals,moon, sun, earth energies to draw my power to influence said spells.
So for anyone that has these spells have they worked for you?
Do you have a link for this download by any chance?

Thanks

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons

Here is the link in the shop: https://shop.creepyhollows.com/100-free-spells.html

I would recommend using any draws with your spell work that you feel best fits you and best represents the connection you usually have when you work with magic. You can opt to recite them out loud or through telepathy, and you can use candles & stones if you wish, hold a wand, or use nothing at all. The most important factor being that you feel connected with the spells and magic that you are casting.

The 100 spells book are easy spells to work with, and they can be cast as often as you need :)

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Enki
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 1
If I could be anything, I would be...: Annunaki

creepyhollows wrote:Here is the link in the shop: https://shop.creepyhollows.com/100-free-spells.html

I would recommend using any draws with your spell work that you feel best fits you and best represents the connection you usually have when you work with magic. You can opt to recite them out loud or through telepathy, and you can use candles & stones if you wish, hold a wand, or use nothing at all. The most important factor being that you feel connected with the spells and magic that you are casting.

The 100 spells book are easy spells to work with, and they can be cast as often as you need :)
Thank you so much!

Return to “Magickals/Enchanted”