Spelled Number: 125
Your favorite spirit to work with: Those in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Heinrich
Zodiac:

Hello everyone!

I hope you are all doing well.

Today I wanted to ask a little something because I keep no djinn companions and I haven't been able to find much about them so far.

I had a crazy dream about a djinn, I woke up at almost 4am this morning and all I managed to do was open up Google on my phone browser and type "shaitan djinn" before going back to sleep for work.

In my dream I went to visit my mother to her house and found her on her room speaking to someone.

When I opened the door, I found a humanoid creature talking to her very eagerly. He stood up as he was sitting on her bed, grabbed something that looked like an umbrella and walk out through one of the walls of the bedroom while looking at me.

He had black lustrous skin, like it were covered with motor oil or something. His hair and eyes were on a muddy brown and he was wearing an attire pretty much like the one used by Nemesis on Resident Evil's second movie.

My mother introduced me to him, mentioned a name which I don't remember but I know is not his real name but how she calls him. She mentioned that he was helpful and willing to assist. That he would play with the lights from time to time but other than that he was harmless.

This is the second time this week that I have had a weird dream. The first one was about my fylgia and it revealed her appearance but I don't keep a djinn and I very much doubt that my mothers does, even if it is an unbound spirit around her.

I don't really have that much info on djinn. I think they are some sort of celestial race of beings pretty much like grigori or enochian angels.

I am currently waiting for a CH order to be completed and I should be getting a reverse adoption on this one. Could it be that my future companion is announcing his entrance before hand? O...o

I've got the most unimaginable companions through reverse adoptions and they always have shocked me so I am keeping the possibility open but wanted to get some preparation ahead if possible.

Anything important that I should know about djinn?

Thanks in advance for your help.

That which don't kill me shall run. 2cl
marcoank
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 17
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
Zodiac:

This night i dreamt I sawmy djinns in a candle flame. They looked like extraterrestrials.

divineseeker
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Hello,
There is a subforum on Djinns in CH. Lots of things were discussed, there, maybe have a look over there?

2Heinrich
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 59
Zodiac:

Hey divineseeker!
Thanks for the advice. I found the section and have been reading some since then but can't seem to find more than the one I needed to verify that I was not making it up.

It has been a little awkward and broke my heart a little because I have been expecting to bond and interact with my own keep, not some random unbound.

I know it is not because of my order because I got an Arkan Sunney instead.

Other than that... my only clue is that shaitans are linked to earth element and that's it.

Will try to see if I can find something more. Thanks for posting something!

marcoank
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Tonight I had a dream, and I did not know where to post, so I found it here.

I was home alone, in a bathrobe, after showering, and a beautiful brunette woman arrived, with long black hair and asked for a gold ring.

I told him I did not have an appropriate ring to give him. But I remembered that I had a ring from my ex-fiancee, who had a seawater stone, which I gave him.

My question is? Could it be my djinn cleopatra or another djinn asking me to do this?

Thanks for any guidance.

2wk

2Heinrich
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Hey Marcoank!

That's a pretty cool dream, thanks for sharing it here.

I am not so skilled when it comes to dealing with Djinn, so please bear with me and take this as coming from someone who would rather focus on your dream meaning than the actual spirit behind it.

I had not heard of Cleopatra Djinn before, but after reading their entry on the encyclopedia well.. I'd say that your dream has quite a lot of details that should make you think of her on top of your list, should you keep any other spirit with similar skills or features.

Sex culture is something that the western world lacks a bit. Ritual like bathing are usually involved as they help you get in the mood, become relaxed and receptive and also to show that you care about the wellbeing of others. I would say that the bathrobe is meant to show you that you are confortable with their presence and that you also consent on their behavior.

Water and bath houses are beautiful things and quite luxurious too, so that alone could mean that it is meant to be something special and intimate. After all... the egyptian theme and all of that would make you consider who precious water is and as such, it can also be used as a tool for a more deeper meaning. Just a wild thought there.

Physical description would seem to fit, in my personal case, the appearance a spirit would choose when dealing with us is meant to be something that we can use as an identifier to let us know it is them, so maybe take a look into the details you got with your djinn and see if it rings a bell. It also never hurt to ask for a confirmation either.

Another thing I would put attention to is the gold and it being a ring. Gold is precious and we always imagine that egypt had tons of gold, maybe because of the movies? In any case, gold is valuable and asking for it sounds like setting a price for a bargain. Your djinn could be asking for your permission to assist you in something, maybe a project of yours of they could have seen something that they want to give you but it also requires a bit of effort from you to get it so that could be it.

The ring belonging to a previous partner could mean commitment on a deeper level, or just that you are ready to move on and get something on another level.

Those are the symbols now, try to talk to your djinn while being awake on a meditation session or something you guys normally do and review the message with them. Follow what you feel is right and just talk to them about it and see where that leads. The easy way out, you get your answers from your own spirits and that's it. The worst case scenario and you will find yourself looking for the responsible djinn.

Best of wishes, and keep us posted, please. Would like to hear how it goes.

marcoank
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

In fact in this dream I was very comfortable, relaxed.

Yes, coming home I'll check with the pendulum, which is what I most dominate in communication. I already have some questions in mind and I will do them.

I know that the dream should be interpreted and not taken literally. So she's in charge of helping to boost my love life. If there is anyone interested in me it is still a mystery, or if it comes to have. But she may be asking for a different boat.

Some time ago I lost a gold ring with a synthetic ruby. I was thinking of transferring her to this piece, but it did not, I lost the ring.

I'll keep you posted.

2Heinrich
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

That sounds just about great!

If interpretation can stir you in a specific direction then it must be it.

May you have a productive and satisfactory session with your spirits!

Return to “Djinn / Genie”