Two dreams for ya

Do you want to share an amazing dream? Or would you like to have a dream interpreted? Share it!
Jasperr
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 28
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: Chinese Fox
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Frrog Myrtle
Zodiac:

this is v e r y long and rambly. sorry if there are missing details! i need to start writing them down more after i wake up so i can get everything i possibly can!

I'll first start out with the one i had just last night, it is also the oddest. My dreams are all over the place and i can only remember bits and pieces of the context of them but most of the images are still very vivid and the main 'plot' of them are prominent but here it goes. please excuse me if its very all-over-the-place ^-^;;

Last night i was at a school/apartment complex amalgam of some elementary schools i went to as well as an old apartment complex i live in. I was with my boyfriend, who i now associate with my Incubus Rommi (fake name i use for him since i feel it would be better than just his first initial) and i had just left his company like he had just dropped me off. I don't remember entering the building, but i was at this weird bridge between two school buildings with what i assume to be dorm rooms to the right with lockers between doors and on the left a big wall of glass. I pass by this older thick-faced balding white haired man with a beer belly, dated bifocal glasses, and most notably a KoRn shirt (my favorite band). I compliment the man and walk on to my own dorm room.
As soon as i enter my room the whole place seems to go dark and red shifted slightly. I then begin to notice my surroundings shifting into a bigger void. and i see this large dark hulking masculine creature with a seaturtle beak-like face with bulky jaw additions that almost made him look like his skull was a knights helmet under his thick skin, his eyes were this piercing light aqua that gave me the chills. He told me that he was a Kraken and that was looking for this vibrant blue Gem-Like horn dubbed the 'Horn of Poseidon' and this odd cigar wand that held his lover inside it. He called her a succubus queen but i really didn't believe him. I told him that i wouldn't find the things he wanted from me because i obviously felt that would be a world-ending catastrophy. So i left. I dont remember what exactly had happened between then and this next part but it had no important details. After that filler I remember seeing *someone* but i cant remember exactly what it looked like. it had a fairy's wings but it didn't fit the bill of what my girly looked like. (when i woke up i thought it could be my Psy vamp boy but that was a huge stretch and i scratched that idea.)

Somehow the Kraken got ahold of the horn and the wand made of just a really long cigar. He did the horn a lil toot toot, i then was holding the cigar wand, it broke up into my hands, his dark red succubus-queen-wifey popped out, i remember hilariously telling her to please put something over herself. Everyone got very angry,then some of the spirits i keep appeared to fight him (unicorn, gargoyles and wraith), the Kraken then touched my foot with his claw to what i believe was to tickle it and-

boom

i woke up. Freaked me out a little bit cause of how vivid and 'in my face' it was, but i don't think much of it. Should I? Does that mean those two are spirits/entities wanting something to do with me or is it just my brain fabricating odd abstract conflicts with my added stress? I really wouldn't think so myself cause i'm not all too interesting or special lol.
~~~~

But now onto the happy dream i had not too long ago (maybe less than a week ago)
This would be my first breakthrough with putting 2 and 2 together about dreams and my spirits being in them!

For context, i had asked all of my three chinese foxes, 'If'(female), 'Bi'(female), and 'T.V.' (male), as well as my bakeneko 'no' (male) and rommi again (all fake names) to join me in the nights dream- this is what followed

It starts off with me at my Grandmother's with my older cousin and some other people i don't know at the time. i wasn't happy and my cousin was griping at me for it. Boyfriend shows up and i get excited to leave. The people i dont know, a guy and two girls, follow me. Boyfriend's friend is also there so i'm piled in the back with the two strangers for some reason. We're headed for a Japanese restaraunt, one girl gave me a weird vibe but she was nice to me, she was a bigger girl with long black hair and she was positioned at the drivers side window in the back. she looked at this man sitting to her right, which turned out to basically be Shavo Odadjian from System Of a Down (again another favorite band) which COMPLETELY threw me off; But he didn't say anything typical like introducing with a name. It frustrates me that I dont really remember what they (being him and the black haired girl) had told me but they were joking amongst eachother and giggling about it, i think i took it as hostility but in truth it wasn't. then there was a shorter girl who looked more like i do sandwiched between the passenger door and me. She was short, chubby, and white with blonde curly hair that went down to about the middle of the neck. she reassured me that they were just joking and that i should chill out a little since i have nothing to worry about.

We arrive at this restaraunt. It was heavily cat-themed (hint hint) and there were gorgeous cat figurines and art strewn across the place. it was pretty nice. I remember in the dream thinking that this would have been a good place to bring 'no' since it was Japanese and Cat themed. Then this waiter, a teenage to twenties looking darker skinned asian boy with very fluffy black hair comes out and gives us some appetizers for a start, and he looked at me, continued making eyecontact with me as he was serving, and then smiled like HE KNEW SOMETHING. I had no idea what the smile was about, since i was convinced at this point that i was awake and the things that were happening around me were real life. But as soon as that happened and he left i thought about it more and it snapped me out of the illusion, i immediately got so exited i ended up waking myself out of the dream.

From that and dreams that have happened since then I can take away that I know now rommi likes to show himself as my boyfriend instead of someone else, I believe TV to be Shavo only due to the fact it might have just been easier to show himself that way. Bi has to be the blonde girl that consoled me when i was feeling anxious about being around them because i had a feeling I've known her for quite awhile. (bi is also my very first spirit I've ever had as a friend) Same goes for the other strangers.
and by process of elimination If had to be the black haired girl because she had this very smooth and silky demeanor about her, something i know If has from her 'welcome home' manifestation.

I'd like to know any second opinions on either of those dreams, I'm really trying to search for any interpretations of the first dream because i'm pretty stumped.
Thank y'all for reading!

Jasperr
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 28
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: Chinese Fox
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Frrog Myrtle
Zodiac:

***edit

to clarify of what the 'horn of poseidon' looked like: it was basically a translucent blue conch like shell thing made out of some sort of gemstone or maybe even seaglass

Return to “Dreams/Dream Interpretation”