Books about DIY conjuration

Do you know a good book that can help someone on their path? Or, are you looking for a certain type of book?
ruis2002
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 27
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Elves of any race
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

My question is for sellers mainly: how did you learn to do spirit conjurations and bindings? What books, ecourses, or other resources would you recommend to someone who wants to learn how to do this also?

Thanks!

ruis2002

conxtion
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gods
If I could be anything, I would be...: Above God
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Michael
Zodiac:

Am not a seller, but would suggest you don't only depend on books. For example, nobody ever learnt to swim or ride a bicycle by just reading the relevant books.

Sophia Nyx
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 600
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Formerly Nanami
Zodiac:

Relying on a book isn't really going to help you if you want to get down to the nitty gritty. For the most part, I have yet to find one with the knowledge and actual know how that the conjurer and seller I apprenticed under actually have. For the most part, books out there are for solitary practice and don't teach you long term binding, nor do they teach you what most Spirit Keepers are looking for when it comes time to Conjuration. They are for the short term, here and now and for the most part, there aren't even any binding techniques to be taught in them. They are simply to summon forth a being before you and that is all.

If, by chance, you are looking for simply conjuration, there are a few as far away as Amazon to make a purchase. I once looked for books before I began my apprenticeship and I never actually found anything worth while, so I can't really give you any titles to search for. If you do find some, you will most likely cringe at how some are even written. I know a few sound as though they are simply parlor tricks and not actual conjuration. I'm sure a few other people around here would better to direct you in terms of books. I was blessed to gain a mentor and am most grateful for everything she has taught me. Just as with magick, you are always learning and improving how you do things.

quantumflux
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 17
If I could be anything, I would be...: I’m a faerie.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Wouldn’t you like to know. HEHE
Zodiac:

It’s not as easy as learning evocation. U will need to use a magical system.

If you can find a way, I could give you my E-Library which has books on the subject of conjuring spirits.

Opelia Rendon
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 150
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sterling Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: a mage
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

You'll have to learn a magical system or "practice." But I have a related question, wasn't magical arts/practices taught by spirits, entities and immortals? Is it possible to have one of them teach us?

quantumflux
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 17
If I could be anything, I would be...: I’m a faerie.
My magical/paranormal name...: Wouldn’t you like to know. HEHE
Zodiac:

Opelia Rendon wrote:You'll have to learn a magical system or "practice." But I have a related question, wasn't magical arts/practices taught by spirits, entities and immortals? Is it possible to have one of them teach us?
Yah some spirits can teach such things.

Sophia Nyx
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 600
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Formerly Nanami
Zodiac:

Opelia Rendon wrote:You'll have to learn a magical system or "practice." But I have a related question, wasn't magical arts/practices taught by spirits, entities and immortals? Is it possible to have one of them teach us?
It is entirely possible for a spirit to teach us. Very recently I have a custom conjure done by Sariena. Now, keep in mind I have been conjuring and binding for quite some time on my own thanks to my mentor who taught me everything I know. Sariena discovered a Binder/Spellcaster from the Rurik Dynasty that had been specifically seeking me out (I was actually searching for someone in particular but this fella felt the need to step in). He's been absolutely amazing in the things that he's been teaching me, helping me enhance my own techniques. The knowledge that he has is outstanding, and while most of it has been taught to me through meditation and dreams, I have retained quite a bit and its very effective. Between him and my mentor, my techniques are getting better and stronger. Constantly learning and always improving!

Opelia Rendon
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 150
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sterling Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: a mage
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Nanami wrote:
It is entirely possible for a spirit to teach us. Very recently I have a custom conjure done by Sariena. Now, keep in mind I have been conjuring and binding for quite some time on my own thanks to my mentor who taught me everything I know. Sariena discovered a Binder/Spellcaster from the Rurik Dynasty that had been specifically seeking me out (I was actually searching for someone in particular but this fella felt the need to step in). He's been absolutely amazing in the things that he's been teaching me, helping me enhance my own techniques. The knowledge that he has is outstanding, and while most of it has been taught to me through meditation and dreams, I have retained quite a bit and its very effective. Between him and my mentor, my techniques are getting better and stronger. Constantly learning and always improving!
I actually have a list now for Magickal teachers in my spirit family! I say list because I have a whole bunch now, but that doesn't degrade how important they are to me. I am now, just barely realizing a few things. Some of the practices don't really resonate with me, but they're worth reading into.

Back to ops post, do you have a spirit or entity who may be willing to teach you?

Roseflare
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fae
My magical/paranormal name...: Roseflare

Look up Grimoire? Although I’d study the system and the entities listed with them before you invoke/evoke anything.

Maybe a safe start is “magical knowledge” series to see if you really want to start on the path... although I have to say I hated like the first half of the first book, the second half was somewhat helpful. It’s an easier read compared to most grimoires..

I also feel like the key of Solomon is a good start to get an idea, but not in practice at first.

Although I’ve somehow manage to get on this path for the past year, I don’t have cofidence in conjuring anything yet, at least not without practice of psychic/spiritual defense I can feel secure enough with. Patience is key. Don’t rush into things without the knowledge.

shieon
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

I agree with above comments about not relying entirely on books. Though I think some of the more traditional and older texts about conjurations (if you can ever find it) could be helpful. However - there is one book I have in mind and it is "The Witches Book of Spirits" by Devin Hunter. The author is a practicing witch and also an actual medium. I freaking love the book, and recommend it.

Also if you don't know this already, Creepy Hollows has a book you can buy as an Ebook or Hardcover copy and it is called "Spirit Keeping - Advanced Guide for Spirit Keepers." They do talk a bit about beginning conjuration in it, that you can try yourself.

The other thing I wanted to say is... I do believe anyone is capable of conjuring, but I don't think just anyone does it. I feel a lot of conjurers have their own abilities or are more opened up to the ones they have, some might be able to naturally see the spirit or living entity, and therefore sometimes that can make their experiences very different especially with conjuring and binding. Some people may be formally taught by someone else like a mentor too.

I hope this helps.

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

Return to “Books & Literature”