You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 3
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not Human(No Offense
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I Have No Clue
Zodiac:

Warning: Very Long and I’m way confusing.

I’m totally broke and don’t want get any bindings. Nor do I want get reading. I want do this by myself. Mom or less.

It beeen 1yr officially spirit keeper. But need work on my bonding more. There are two particular spirits I want try connect with. Even though I do need work bonding.

I do have every right, least I feel I need to find these two. I feel in sense maybe I could move forward. Yet many times I keep saying myself. But no good. In sense I guess one Spirit could be Shadow Work.

One Spirit I want connect. This July I found out my bio dad passed away sometime 2013. Why 5 year wait of not get notified. I’m uncertain. Maybe has to do with my files being locked by the State. Due to me former Foster Kid.

In my gut feeling I have always known my bio dad passed away. But no way for certain. I tried test online, but nothing. But July was closure. When State Person called me. (I’m 27 currently)

At same time, I wonder he might of made a visit to me. I not sure, but was around that time frame. I remember me being chocked by spirit. I heard laughter while being chocked. But it stopped after I started pray. I’m not surprised if this was my bio dad.

I don’t remember my bio dad voice or what look like. Even though I’m the oldest and had lived with him (alive) for 13 yrs. I know I’ll put myself at risk or others. I was physically abused. Among other things. Hence why again not surprised if it was Him choking me in Spirit form. But he is a block of me and I can’t progress forward. But I have to move forward. But again he block. Least I feel it is so.

Even though I know my birth dad name. The 2nd Spirit, I don’t know her name. All I know she is my birth grandma. (My birth mom, mom) I know she passed away when I was around 5 grade elementary . Was during huge winter storm. Never met her before, save for attending her (bio Gma) funeral.

I vaguely remember, what my bio mom said about her mom. I just 100% uncertain. My long term memory is fading. More or less. But I asked about this painted portrait hanging on the wall. Of this Lady wearing this red bandanna around head. Long black hair and she hold bowl full of cherries and wore 2 (one each ear) cherries as earrings.

Even though my memory terrible. I feel my birth mom said. Lady in painted portrait and was her mom, my bio Grandma. I feel she mentioned. Her mom was a Gypsy. I’m uncertain if I remember correctly and what Line if I did remember correctly? I don’t know where my bio Mom is and nor my family history. Did Many Gypsies, practice some Magick? If it case I want follow on that Path as my heritage. I want learn want kind of Magick was practice.

I feel contacting her. My bio grandma be easy. But my bio dad, I’m kind of worried about contacting him. But I know he is my block. I have to face him (spirit) eventually (maybe again if I did so in past) one reason why my child hood still haunts me. But I have to and want to face him. Like father, son type of thing. But if he was the one that chocked me.

I want to be prepared this time. My Spirit/LE friends need spirit tasking. Some of them are protective. Some are healing. My bio dad, needs to be the first I need to contact. Despite being kind of dangerous. If he was the same while alive. I don’t want regret or make mistake. I do have choices. But feel I have no choice. None at all. It time to embrace my fear and move forward. But it has to be started with him.

With that being said. I don’t remember my bio dad features clearly. Nor my bio Gma name. How do I contact them and best way protect myself against my bio dad. (Still want contact him) I don’t want binding. But I want contact them off and on. (If they want to.) many thanks.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 298
Spelled Number: 202
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Sounds like you want to learn a method for contacting deceased human spirit relatives. There are different ways you could do this but I can't myself see any diy postings on this forum for doing that.

But there is a quite a lot of information here on protection while contacting spirits. You can use the search function to find it.

Do any of your spirit family have abilities with astral travel, communicating with spirits or protection? Perhaps they would be willing to help you do that in a safe managed way.

I think you're right to want to sort out protection first. Just about everyone on here seems to think that is very sensible.

Return to “General Questions”