Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 150
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sterling Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: a mage
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Wow. I learned how I died in a previous life:

"YOU WERE CHOKED TO DEATH BY A LOVER'S HUSBAND WHO WENT INTO A FIT OF RAGE AND KILLED BOTH YOU & HIS WIFE. YOU WERE ONLY 27 AT THE TIME AND YOUR YOUTHFUL SPIRIT WAS VERY DISTRAUGHT & SHAKEN OVER THE ABRUPT DEPARTURE FROM LIFE. THIS HAS LEAD TO SOMETIMES IRRATIONAL FEARS THAT CAN BE QUITE IMPRESSIVE WHEN IT COMES TO FEELING AS THOUGH YOU ARE PANICKED, BUT YOU DON'T KNOW WHY. KEEP THAT IN MIND WHEN YOU ARE FEELING DOWN & DON'T FEED INTO THE DARKER ENERGY."

So uh, yeah.. Explains a lot. I normally just tackle head first through whatever scares me but there have been times the sudden fear grips me and I can remember the fear making no sense. So uh, I don't know why, but I thought this reading would tell me how I would die x D Welp it was fun and would recommend this for someone else 10/10.

Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

That is very interesting and helpful thing to know about yourself. I have been eyeing this reading for some time now but haven't gotten around to actually ordering it yet.

Opelia Rendon
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

I forgot, this reading also comes with a binding for you to either overcome the fear or help you cope with it. One or the other, I'm still waiting for the package.

Sophia Nyx
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 600
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Formerly Nanami
Zodiac:

As a person that has an intense fear of water due to drowning in the most recent past life, I am not so sure I am yet ready to approach this particular listing in fear that that would be the one they choose to do. Not quite yet ready to overcome that fear of the ocean. It was a worthy sacrifice, though I am by no means willing to experience that same fear again any time soon.
So uh, yeah.. Explains a lot. I normally just tackle head first through whatever scares me but there have been times the sudden fear grips me and I can remember the fear making no sense.
Most definitely an interesting reading to pursue. Did you have an inkling as to why you were sometimes gripped by fear, or did this catch you by surprise?

Opelia Rendon
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

There were times when I had gotten in trouble at work or school in the past and the fear just didn't make any sense. It was more of like "WTF, I made my decision to do what I did and understood the consequences." Even now when I think about the fear and how it doesn't make sense, I shove that elsewhere, but really, I find that annoying.

I'm just surprised that I have an answer to that fear now as it really stands in the way of what I want to do. I get the package tonight Yay.

Sophia Nyx
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 600
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Formerly Nanami
Zodiac:

Well, at least you are able to understand where it comes from now. Something you can work to overcome and say "not today!" the next time that it occurs. As a lesson learned from a past life, it also makes you stronger in this life. Learn from it, grow and overcome.

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

I had a reading similar to this, unsure if it was the same one. What I recollect from it most is the mention that a friend literally (as in with a weapon) stabbed me in the back in a previous lifetime. No wonder I've always been slightly skeptical of friendships, lol. I've also felt the phantom puncture wound from that incident on and off since I was little.
It's worth saying that while many times these things need to be reconciled and placed behind us, sometimes they serve as an important reminder/warning when the same sort of occurrence is about to replay itself in our current incarnation, and it illuminates ongoing trends that may follow us from life to life.
I have had persons betray me in this life and it could have gone down a lot worse had I not been a little cynical. So this whole thing has allowed me a greater discernment overall in life of who to/not to trust, and I owe it all to being a pirate (..because I happened to be a pirate in that other life, ha).

Opelia Rendon
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Noctua wrote:I had a reading similar to this, unsure if it was the same one. What I recollect from it most is the mention that a friend literally (as in with a weapon) stabbed me in the back in a previous lifetime. No wonder I've always been slightly skeptical of friendships, lol. I've also felt the phantom puncture wound from that incident on and off since I was little.
It's worth saying that while many times these things need to be reconciled and placed behind us, sometimes they serve as an important reminder/warning when the same sort of occurrence is about to replay itself in our current incarnation, and it illuminates ongoing trends that may follow us from life to life.
I have had persons betray me in this life and it could have gone down a lot worse had I not been a little cynical. So this whole thing has allowed me a greater discernment overall in life of who to/not to trust, and I owe it all to being a pirate (..because I happened to be a pirate in that other life, ha).
For that did you get a binding for it? But thanks for sharing. In my case, I couldn't see where panicking like a little child would help me anywhere.

Mizu-Taki
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any kind of spirit
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Kitsune
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Stormageddon, Dark Lord Of All
Zodiac:

I was a pirate in a past life too...... maybe I was the one who stabbed you :X
Noctua wrote:I had a reading similar to this, unsure if it was the same one. What I recollect from it most is the mention that a friend literally (as in with a weapon) stabbed me in the back in a previous lifetime. No wonder I've always been slightly skeptical of friendships, lol. I've also felt the phantom puncture wound from that incident on and off since I was little.

Hail King Asmodeus!

O Rai, The Best CH Mod Ever (And my favorite senpai) I Summon Thee With The Power Of One Million Blonde Centaur Women, Answer My Call!

Gardien de la lumière et de l'obscurité
SirJusty
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 3
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not Human(No Offense
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I Have No Clue
Zodiac:

Hi, thank you for sharing :) I’m interested in this to, but I’m uncertain.

Return to “Creepy Hollows Reviews”