new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 1
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Thanks for the responses everyone. The reason I was asking is because, in western ceremonial magic for instance, a lot of the time when someone works with a particular spirit deeply or for an extended period of time it definitely affects their energy and people will respond to that in different ways. I wondered if the effect would be similar with spirit keeping.
AbyssM wrote:I've only been keeping for a few months now. I can't say if people behave differently towards me from before I was keeping but I do believe those energies in your keep can influence you and others can pick up on that, whether they know it or not. My spirit fan includes an ubi, cambion and other sexual beings. Since them being around I've been having sexual visions, thoughts etc. Then it happened..I had a coworker, that I never thought in a million years, come on to me hard. And we've been having sexual relations for the past two months. This person has told me how surreal our situation is even.
AbyssM, that sounds like quite a nice development! Is the extra attention overwhelming, or is it all manageable?

Spirits: Duojna, Bannik, Gryphon, Chinese Guardian Dragon, Raiju, Chowoki, Sin Eater, Gold Dragon, Red Dragon, Black Dragon, Air Elemental Fairy, Bergamot Faery, Astral Angel, 2 Bronwyn Angels

Immortals: Shiva, Ganesha, Apollo
AbyssM
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 7

Energy wise I'm practicing allowing myself to be open and going with the flow sort of speak. When i do this thoughts/ideas and such pop in my mind. I've also developed new kinks which I would've never thought I would try. Keep in mind I'm not in my 20's or 30's anymore so my hormones are pretty much in check I would say. All in all the developments seem to be more enhancements in my life and certainly not overwhelming. Of course it's only been a few months.
As far as my coworker, well, that's always manageable ;)

Return to “Protection”