venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I took quite a bit of time last night working on feeling the difference between magickal energy bindings in my possession as well as the energy signatures of a couple of my spirits. This type of energy work is something my succubus started with me a couple of months ago and I've been putting it off. I decided last night to get back to it. This post is specifically regarding the energy of spell bindings.

So first I held a vessel bound with a Dark Arts spirit binding, and then one with a White Arts spirit binding. I tried to reach out with my energy body and spiritual senses as I held them and see what the binding felt like. Both bindings were CH and class 5.

The Dark Arts binding felt heavy. The energy felt heavy and drawing, like a magnetic or gravitational pull, a "dip". Almost as if the energy I sent to it was pulled to it. It also seemed to throb or pulse.

The White Arts binding felt light and pushed against me, like energy would just flow around it. I felt like the vessel could just float away (it didn't, of course). My skin tingled lightly, like a electricity or maybe a buzzing.

I did not compare these sensations to a Neutral binding, of which I have many, but I feel as if that would be superfluous and that my own energy might influence that of a neutral binding.

So these were my impressions and I'm curious if those of you more familiar with recognizing energy forms would say these sensations and descriptions are in the relative area of what you would perceive, or if I'm just way off?

Or, are our senses so personal that there is no way to validate and compare how I perceived them to anyone else might, based solely on the description of the sensations?

Sophia Nyx
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 600
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Formerly Nanami
Zodiac:

I would say that you are pretty spot on. My own experience has come pretty close. For me both energies generally make my eyes nearly bug out of my head due to how sensitive I am to energy in general. Every time we get a package to the house, my boyfriend starts laughing and comments if he needs to pop my eyes back into my sockets. It's something I have yet to learn to control.

Dark Arts also has another interesting effect for me. The energy always causes that throbbing headache feel for me, but also I notice that those pieces generally have a hot and busy feeling to it. The heavy feeling is quite noticeable and they general feel like they are vibrating in my hand.

White Arts sometimes has a cool feel for me, like being immersed in water, but also accompanied by vibration.

Both of these are also things that I experience during the binding process when I am working for clients. A few folks have commented on feeling similar after receiving vessels from me, but I often wonder if that is more of a side effect of mine own energy or if it is indeed linked to differences in Dark and White.

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member

Thanks for the response Nanami, it's really nice to get some confirmation from someone with experience. No one near me is into anything like this so I go with my gut a lot, and sometimes I can't quite decide if what I felt was real.

LOL I am not as sensitive as you when packages arrive. That said, once I open a package I typically pause for no reason and just look at the items - hold them, turn them, almost like a fascination. It's not that they are all that impressive on a physical level most of the time (occasionally I find myself less impressed by the selected item than I want to be), but they just give me pause. I don't necessarily feel anything from them at first, but there's that first "awe" moment like I have something precious in my hand. (No Gollum jokes... LOL)

Typically, I have to sit and focus for a bit, and even then I question my impressions. Holding an item seems to help but I can also feel the energy with fingertips close but not touching. Then again, this is all new for me, so I am certain my sensitivity will increase with energy work.

As for energy adjustment, I typically get a good mix of White and Dark Arts spirits so I don't really know which is worse with the initial effects. I typically feel sluggish with headaches, sometimes short bouts of stomach upset. Oh, and mood swings... like really irritable and easy to tick off at the slightest provocation. LOL One week I was ticked at the world and I realized what it was and just could not get a handle on it. Then one morning I woke up and it was all gone. LOL

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member

So... it's been a while since I've worked on energy work, at least in the way of feeling out the energies of vessels. I decided to work on this a bit this week with some new arrivals and I figured I'd update my experience here.

My experiment this time was specific to looking at the energy of a vessel that once had a binding and it was transmuted to a different vessel, and comparing that now "empty" vessel to my Master Vessel, which is Neutral Arts.

So when I reached out, if you will, energetically, toward the vessel that no longer had a binding due to be being transmuted, my energy seemed to just flow through it without any effect. It just looped right through the vessel with no feeling at all. Should there have been something subtle left behind after the transmutation? - I don't know, but I certainly didn't feel anything from the piece at all. Mind you, before the transmutation I did not try to work with the piece so I honestly don't know what it felt like before.

When I extended my energy toward my Neutral Arts master vessel, completing the loop of energy back to me was a bit difficult. The best way I can describe it is like there was a wad of gum in the way that dragged and blocked the energy flow. Beyond the Master Vessel's Neutral Arts enchantments themselves, that piece has several copies of Neutral, Dark and White Arts bindings. I imagine a good 60 bindings are on that vessel, so this does not particularly surprise me. The energy on the MV is tactile - that's the best word I can describe it. I didn't particularly feel a push or pull of energy like with White or Dark Arts, but just that there was a lot dragging on my energy flow.

I then experimented with a new vessel that has been bound with some very strong bindings, and even though it is Neutral Arts it feels exceptionally light - to the point where the vessel just feels feather-light against my fingers. When I concentrate on the bindings my third eye throbs so in tune with the power of those bindings that I just feel they are immensely connected with my energy. (And they should be, as this was the result of a very deep reading by Magnolia.) The quickness with which this piece interacts when I concentrate on it is just amazing.

Lastly, I experimented with extending my energy around and feeling out my new 50mm Orb that has the Fountainhead Power Orb binding from CH on it. It is Neutral Arts as well, I believe. This thing's energy radiates in a palpable field around it. Maybe that's the feeding or amplification energies. When I wrapped my energy around it I felt the very top of my skull - perhaps it was my crown chakra itself - buzz within a small pinpoint of strange sensation. I have never, ever, felt that sensation in the center of my scalp before. I'm wondering what it was that caused the sensation. When I pulled back and stopped concentrating the sensation dropped away immediately.

Anyways, any comments are welcome. Just sharing this small step of my journey.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin

Return to “Paranormal Energy”