Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Incubus
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Greetings folk of CreepyHollows,

well I've placed a first order ever for my first spirit - a Succubus. However, I'm worried and because of this feeling I wish to cancel the order yet I want to keep it. The issue is that I am not living alone and one of the family members is very intuitive and emotional with great fear of ghosts and similar, and sometimes this fear grows into panic attack. Due to some issues for some longer period of time we'll be sharing room so I am really worried how this would all end... I read the "rules" thing but I'm not really feeling it to be enough commanding for spirit to not manifest in any way to others, especially that family member neither manipulate objects. At least not when others are home... Any ideas, tips? Anything? Really overthinking this situation... Or did I get all this spirit keeping experience wrong?

...Because rose is not in its full beauty without thorns. -S
Sophia Nyx
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 600
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Formerly Nanami
Zodiac:

paradoxdivision wrote:Greetings folk of CreepyHollows,

well I've placed a first order ever for my first spirit - a Succubus. However, I'm worried and because of this feeling I wish to cancel the order yet I want to keep it. The issue is that I am not living alone and one of the family members is very intuitive and emotional with great fear of ghosts and similar, and sometimes this fear grows into panic attack. Due to some issues for some longer period of time we'll be sharing room so I am really worried how this would all end... I read the "rules" thing but I'm not really feeling it to be enough commanding for spirit to not manifest in any way to others, especially that family member neither manipulate objects. At least not when others are home... Any ideas, tips? Anything? Really overthinking this situation... Or did I get all this spirit keeping experience wrong?
You are most definitely over thinking things. It is good that you are worried for your family member, but do no alter the path that you are starting to journey down. They will be fine and so will you. One thing to keep in mind, the spirits offered here, aren't what you see on television, completely causing mayhem and turning peoples lives upside down. These spirits are a great deal more different. They want to become a part of our lives and our homes. Ask your Succubus to not show herself to your family members and they will be non the wiser.

I lived in a house for 7 years with someone who was absolutely terrified of what she couldn't see. And she was very sensitive and believed in what was beyond our basic sight. I had over 100 spirits in that home and she was never aware of the fact and some of them were very dark creatures. They had respect for me and respect for my home and those around me. Your Succubus will honor your wishes and that of your frightened family member.

paradoxdivision
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Incubus
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Nanami wrote: You are most definitely [...]
Thanks a lot for your reply. I'm not giving up on this path, I feel it is the right one and somehow feel connected to the Succubus in general, just feels like we share the same energy.

Take care!

...Because rose is not in its full beauty without thorns. -S

Return to “Spirit Keeping”