KnowlegeSeeker
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Few quick questions about djinn and wishes. How exactly do they work? I mean, do you have to actually say to them "I wish" plus what you want, or if they know you want something, will they try and grant it anyway?

And how exactly do the wishes manifest, and how soon?

And if these topics were posted somewhere else, could you post a link? Thanks!

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
KnowlegeSeeker
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Ok that's a good place to start. Just out of curiosity, the other things that were mentioned, the wish granting things that can grant wishes that are guarded more closely than the crown jewels of England…what kind of object would be this powerful and how are they made/found?

And those other individuals mentioned, who have really prestigious magic....who would have that kind of skill and how is it learned?

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Mmmh there is context that led to that sentence:
Too many new collectors have false notions of what can be obtained through wish-making. They read the fables of genies or spirits who brought their collector vast treasure inexplicably... such as millions of dollars, a mansion, a harem of women or men, etc. Objects that can render such results are guarded more closely than the crown jewels of England.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
conxtion
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gods
If I could be anything, I would be...: Above God
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Michael
Zodiac:

I always have the preconceived notion that if "magick" cannot do the impossible, then it does not qualify to be called "magick".

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

conxtion wrote:I always have the preconceived notion that if "magick" cannot do the impossible, then it does not qualify to be called "magick".
That's your limiting belief then.
As the quote mentioned, "false notions" from reading "fables".

conxtion
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gods
If I could be anything, I would be...: Above God
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Michael
Zodiac:

No, it's not that. "Magick" means doing things beyond human capability, otherwise it will be called "Work". If "Magick" can only accomplish things which humans could "Work" on anyway, maybe with a little more effort, then it's actually useless. Believing in "Magick" being able to do anything is certainly a most Unlimiting Belief.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

conxtion wrote:No, it's not that. "Magick" means doing things beyond human capability, otherwise it will be called "Work". If "Magick" can only accomplish things which humans could "Work" on anyway, maybe with a little more effort, then it's actually useless. Believing in "Magick" being able to do anything is certainly a most Unlimiting Belief.
Interesting.
Where did you get those definitions? Links to the reference, please.

marcoank
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 17
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
Zodiac:

My spirits helped me find two books I wanted very much in the used book store. One was an edition that came in fascicles to bind at the end about angels. I had lost the last few fascicles and never got in with them missing. And there was the book with the bound fascicles. And another book I was also looking for in used-book stores.
before yesterday I had an intuition to get into a certain place I met them. It can only be action of my spirits.

marcoank
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 17
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
Zodiac:

My dhinns and spiritis bring to me a constructor who made a very good price to change the roof of my house. Thank djinns and spirits

Return to “Djinn / Genie”