The truth about vampires - calling Magnolia/Ash/the experts

Yeong
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

Princess wrote:WOW.......this is a very intriguing subject. A few of these questions I have wondered as well but lots I never really considered before, but as I read them, said ...yea...what about that! Extreamly interesting. And makes a person really think. So many possabilities.
I wonder if our Vampires can answer any of these questions at least in part. Or in their belief on the subjects. Has anyone ever thought to ask them?
It would be a very tedious job for me as I only use a pendulum with yes/no questions, but I may ask a few anyway.
I think our vampires would definitely be able to answer some of these questions. But I'm in the same boat - I can't see or hear my spirits. But I think some collectors on this forum CAN. I don't know what the ultimate spiritual experience is, or whether it would be possible to have a two-way conversation with a spirit much like talking to a friend. This is one ability that I would really, really like to develop! I really hope some of the more experienced collectors out here would ask these questions to their spirits and share the information with us that will help shed some light. Also, I know Magnolia does group seances, and I think this would make a good topic to research through some group effort. I'm sure the spirits will very much appreciate our interest in them, too!

"I have crossed oceans of time to find you..."
Princess:LadyRedStar
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
If I could be anything, I would be...: None-fine as I am
My magical/paranormal name...: Lady Red Star
Zodiac:

Yeong wrote:I think our vampires would definitely be able to answer some of these questions. But I'm in the same boat - I can't see or hear my spirits. But I think some collectors on this forum CAN. I don't know what the ultimate spiritual experience is, or whether it would be possible to have a two-way conversation with a spirit much like talking to a friend. This is one ability that I would really, really like to develop! I really hope some of the more experienced collectors out here would ask these questions to their spirits and share the information with us that will help shed some light. Also, I know Magnolia does group seances, and I think this would make a good topic to research through some group effort. I'm sure the spirits will very much appreciate our interest in them, too!
I would truly love to be able to have an actual conversation with mine as well. And other Enities/Spirits in my keep as well. Hopefully some day I will evolve enough to do so.

I did use my pendulum last night and ask that one of my Vampires come answer some questions for me. I like to know who I am talking to so found that out first. He is one of my first Vampires, a Strigoi Mort I got from Gwen (Wintermournings) well over a year ago. In fact, he is the first spirit I ever talked to with the pendulum.

I couldn't remember all that was covered here so asked him to answer more today as I read it again.

"Y" said that Vlad Tepes and Elizabeth Bathory were vampires. Vlad did die in battle as stated but was older than 45 but he didn't know his correct age. From what yes/no questions can provide, apparently he was killed, by shear dumb luck, an accident of sorts. The person who killed him had no idea he was a Vampire. Elizabeth Bathory died as it stated. Lack of being able to feed but she too was older than stated but not known how old.

Their DNA is a great deal like ours but with subtle differances. They can have their picture taken, be seen in morrors and walk in the sunlight although it does hurt their sensitive eyes.

Actually, all of his responses basicly coinsided with Magnolia's. At least the ones I asked. I didn't get into the age compairson with humans question. I couldn't think of the right yes/no questions to get it started.

The so-called “awakening”, where a human at a certain age realizes that they are a vampire question....he had not heard of such.

As I said, I didn't ask all the questions as it would be a very long process of yes/no questioning. Some things take loads of questions for me to narrow things down good enough. I use a pendulum board a very little bit but am not good at it at all. I learn names with it, who I'm talking to.

Has anyone else tried asking their Vampires?

Brightest Blessings

Remember the ancient ways...they hold the key to the power within[/color][/list]
Haunted Tarot Magick
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: dont tell u :P
Zodiac:

I had tried to talk my Mr cheeky vampires & iftin using pedulum & cards. I got no response from them by using pedulum. My friend J told me to try at night as his lady vamp is usually more active at night, & it's always past midnight that she will response well to him. He is using pedulum too.

I had talk to his lady vamp using cards once, that was a few days after he got her & she response well too. He wanted to ask her some questions that require a great length of info therefore asked me to be the "middleman". At the end of the reading, i asked her if i had guess most of her answers correctly, she say yes, most of it although there's still somemore info which i didnt included :( (Well.. i did my best.. :frustrated: )

I had tried to stay awake twice to past midnight, but i forget, i went to lie on bed & fell asleep! :crazy:

There was a few times whereby J tried to call her out during the day to shown me & another friend N how it was done. (N & me couldnt get the pedulum work) but no response from her. We wait til late evening, & J tried again, it took a long time before there's a little response. J ask her if she is there? She gave a little movement saying yes. J asked her is it she doesnt feel like talking right now, she say Yes. So we all leave her alone. :D

So now i am still sticking on to my cards that works best for me. :crying:

what_lies_beneath
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 50
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

creepyhollows wrote:Not only are you overlooking the fact that Vampire races fought each other over territory & just plain feuds for thousands of years but also that other races, aside from humans, were and are capable of vanquishing a Vampire. Ritual killing does not mean a big ceremony of pomp & circumstance, it can mean using the proper tool or the proper adversary. For instance it is believed there were animals of greater stature (now extinct) that had the capability of killing Vampires with their bite. It is tossed around that these were snakes or fur-bearing animals with venom that could kill a Vampire. It is also suspected that there were diseases that ONLY Vampires could contract (likely something to do with blood infection) and they were dying from the disease. So in theory if a Sanguine could avoid the pitfalls they could live forever. Everything has a counter and Vampires did not live free & easy without any cares. Unfortunately because there are few accurate records and more superstition in the texts the churches & towns kept we are left in the dark regarding the deaths of Vampires and have only the stories & legends passed down through few texts & by word-of-mouth.
1. From what I know, for a non-human entity to be bound to an item such as a stone or a piece of jewelry, either they exist (are born and die) solely on the astral plane (like the djinn), or they existed on the physical plane before, BUT died, so now they reside in the astral realm. Since sanguine vampires are immortal, is it safe to assume that all sanguine vampires in my collection either starved to death or were killed through ritual killing, thus releasing them into the astral realm?

Yes, likely but how they met their end will be varied. It could be by human, by another Vampire, by another race of being, by a creature

2. I read here on the forum (and also from other sources) that Vlad Tepes and Elizabeth Bathory were true vampires. I'm a little confused by this. From what I know, they were simply very cruel humans. Vlad Tepes was killed in battle at the age of 45, and Elizabeth Bathory died a natural death at the age of 54. I mean sanguine vampires can only be killed by ritual killing - well, being killed in battle doesn't really seem like ritual killing. Or, is it that Elizabeth Bathory was starved to death when she was imprisoned, since she had no access to blood anymore?? And isn't Vlad actually considered a hero by the Romanian people? Also, isn’t it right the Ghost Hunters International team investigated both Vlad and Elizabeth’s castles, and came up with nothing?

I take the Ghost Hunters, TAPS, etc with a grain of salt. They have to worry about ratings and after hearing about the different tactics studios will use I don't think integrity applies to their investigations. Not that they are bad people just that networks will do and say whatever they think is best to boost ratings of a show. As for being Vampires yes, it is believed they are both Vampires and it is a conversation that has cycled through the paranormal community for many, many years and everyone has their opinion. You also have to remember 2 things; Vampires & humans have offspring and therefore have Vampiric tendency with human life-spans or elongated life-spans provided nothing interferes with it and second, some people can be under a Vampire's influence.

3. So there are vampires living now who blend in with humans. What exactly are their physical properties? Are there differences in human and vampire DNA? What about subtle differences in their eye color and fingernails? What special powers do they really have? How is it they can only be killed through ritual killing? What if a human meets a vampire and decides to shoot him in the head or blow him up? I mean, if that happens, and the vampire doesn’t die, wouldn’t people start talking about it, and it’ll be all over the news?

I would imagine they have different DNA, how different I can't say because I don't have any Vampire DNA to compare with but Vampires can bite to kill or bite to turn so humans who have been bitten will change but they will still look like humans. Also, Vampires have evolved over years and years to blend to survive. Again, ritual killing isn't a big to-do, it's not a candle-lit altar with ritual daggers and a bowl of oil. Many time ritual killing only involves a string of important words and the right tool or the right being to do it. We're not talking about a population even close to the human population so the odds of you running into a flesh & blood Vampire would be slim and even then you are taking the word of a person saying they are Vampire. This comes down to faith & ideology.

4. How exactly does the physical aging process work in vampires? Here I would like someone to post a chart/timeline: for example, vampire age (and their powers at that age) and what would be the corresponding human age.

Again, this falls with which group of Vampire-believers you follow. Some believe that Vampires can transfer bodies through bite... a form of possession. The Vampire bites you, takes your body and your soul departs the body just as it would in any death. Some believe Vampires age at a slower rate but even that branches into sub-sects of schools of thought. So if they age slower are they born like human babies? If they are then is the speed of aging normal until they reach a certain age? One of the sub-sects of belief thinks a Vampire ages just as a human until they reach what would be the time frame of human puberty (12-16) and then they slow down with age. The other sub-sect believes they are not born like human babies they operate through soul-transference. Meaning two Vampires mate and if the female conceives they pick human prey to be the host of the Vampire baby and the soul of the Vampire baby is transferred into the human host by blood. There are many, many other ideologies all off-shoots of the main ideas. There are many different thought-processes associated with this and some believe there are so many missing human beings because of the Vampire bite transference. And if you ever look at missing children or missing people websites you realize how many are missing and it does make you wonder. So belief in the aging process of Vampires is not one train of thought, it is many trains.

5. What exactly is vampires’ relationship to mirrors and camera lenses? What is the real reason why they don’t like having their pictures taken? I have read contradictory information about whether they can reflect in mirrors or show up in pictures. What is the real truth?

There is a difference of opinion and in my own personal belief I think it depends on what race of Vampire they are. I know a Psy Vampire can have their picture taken and be seen in mirrors. I also think that again we have to take into consideration anyone who is the offspring of Vampire but not 100% Vampire themselves.

6. Obviously everyone agrees that vampires are sensitive to light, and it may diminish their powers, but light doesn’t kill them. GOOD – at least one thing is clear!

Once again I think this applies to what race of Vampire we're talking about. Psy Vampires walk around in the daylight without any problem and there are Sanguine who, according to history, have too so I think it depends on what race of Vampire and there are many races of Vampire since evolution has taken its course with them the same as it has the human race.

7. What are the ultimate powers a vampire spirit can bestow on their human keeper? Most people here on the forum report an increase in strength and stamina, sharper senses, increased sexual energy. However, I have read other listings on ebay mentioning levitation, shape-shifting, and even invisibility! Is it really possible for them to transfer these powers to a human? I personally have a very hard time comprehending the science behind levitation, shape-shifting, and invisibility, though I HAVE read reports of human ascended masters being able to levitate.

I don't know about levitation, shape-shifting or invisibility... that I've not seen, but certainly an increase in energy, increase in strength & stamina, increase in sight, smell, hearing and night vision and definitely increased sexual energy (especially with Sanguines).

8. Is there such thing as the so-called “awakening”, where a human at a certain age realizes that they are a vampire?

I'm not sure what you mean, do you mean someone wakes up one morning and suddenly realizes they are a Vampire out of nowhere?

9. How exactly do vampires turn an ordinary human into a vampire? How does this process work, and what is the science behind this? Is vampirism some sort of a retrovirus that alters cell RNA?

Again, I can't say because I am not a Vampire and I don't have Vampire DNA or venom to compare with human DNA. What is documented is there is a venom excreted through glands in the mouth or through the gums down the fangs into human blood that paralyzes them and causes the Vampiric poison to take over and alter human cells.

10. Before the vampire race split into sanguine and psy, they were all immortal (life expectancy - eternal).
Fact 1: Sanguine vampires feed on blood and are immortal.
Fact 2: Psy vampires do not feed on blood, and are not immortal, having a life expectancy of 500-1000 years.
Conclusion: Blood is the key to vampires’ immortality, and psy vampires became mortal because they refused to consume blood. Perhaps, but more it is that Vampires evolved and needed a way to function and survive. The same as humans have evolved to fit current conditions and continue to evolve.
Question: What is it about blood that is so important? Is it not blood itself, but the nutrients in blood – maybe iron? This answer to this question varies from nutrients to purity of blood to more religious answers that have to do with Vampires needing the blood of the sons of Adam and daughters of Eve. This is one aspect that has many answers and any of them could be right except we know that Vampires can feed on animal blood so the latter explanation seems unlikely.
Question: Suppose a vampire living nowadays has a lot of sanguine vampire SPIRITS. Since sanguine vampires feed on the energy of blood, wouldn’t they transfer this energy to their vampire keeper, so – is it true that this vampire would not actually need to physically drink human blood? Certainly a possibility and your train of thought is on the right track, although I don't know how this could be confirmed (which is the larger part of the problem for the entire ideology behind Vampires).
Question: What if vampire living nowadays has properties of both sanguine and psy. They have extraordinary psychic abilities and are able to absorb not just energy, but the energy of specific nutrients, such as the nutrients in blood. Suppose this vampire makes a psychic connection to the energy of the blood in their human victim and then absorbs this energy. Then, this would be draining the human without physically touching their blood. Is this possible? That is what the thought is behind the evolution from Sanguine to Psy and muddled-blood Vampires.
very very interesting thank you

what_lies_beneath
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 50
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

creepyhollows wrote:I agree absolutely that there can be activation of dormant parts of ourselves. I consider the first act of that awakening finding the paranormal community. By seeking out the paranormal it shows you realize there is more outside of "normal". Working with spirits, enchantments, spells and paranormal or metaphysical energy activates parts of your body and brain that you were not previously using or not using to their fullest extent and you are now strengthening that new energy around you which makes you more open and receptive to paranormal activity.

I love this conversation! Lately there seems to be a real thirst for knowledge here and I think it's wonderful because these kinds of conversations is what shakes those dormant parts of us awake.
:thumbup:

Taliessin
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dunno yet!
If I could be anything, I would be...: me!
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Errio
Zodiac:

Bump! Bump! Bumpity-Bump! Please can we have an update from Experienced Vamp collectors on this great thread!!!!

surest
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

Interesting.

Esoteric scientist

no name
acclaimed member
acclaimed member