You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 150
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sterling Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: a mage
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I have searched this forum high and low and yet everyone is talking about a Sanguine Vampire. Not so much info besides a Psy Vamp devours energy instead of the blood like a Sanguine Vamp.

I did another Anything In Your Blood Reading and actually decided to go with the spirits this time. I have Psy Vampire who's here now. He's "A" from my father's side of the family... So basically from what I can understand, a Psy vamp just drains energy, but the, "more" human of us can also do that as well to a certain degree as well yes? So is that what they basically are or is a Psy Vamp more on the instinctual predator part, more raw and primeval and energy-wise, similar to the Root Chakra? Humans are predators within instinct, but we can also be civilized.

Magnolia describes "A" as "a strong predator."

Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
Zodiac:

Every living organism takes energy from others and its environment. Humans do this as well. What makes psy vampires different is that they prey off the lifeforce/prana/chi/etc of other creatures.

So rather than just absorbing energy from other things, they have evolved to feed off of it as part of their diet, taking this pure essence directly into themselves as nourishment.

If you go by CH's documented evolution chart, psychic vampires evolved from sanguines as a way to more efficiently feed off of unsuspecting humans and as a survival mechanism, as by looking almost exactly like humans, they are less likely to be singled out and killed off. It also makes their prey easier to get to in that respect. But yes, psy vamps are definitely predators.

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"
Opelia Rendon
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 150
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sterling Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: a mage
Zodiac:

I see. So then instead of the "human vampire" who drains energy to keep up their energy fields, a vampire uses that energy for nourishment directly. Can you post the link to their evolution chart?

Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
Zodiac:

http://encyclopedia.creepyhollows.com/v ... rames.html

There's also a lot more info hidden in the older posts on the forum. If you dig around, you'll find some useful stuff. ^^

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"

Return to “Vampire”