Experiences with Puchi, cuddly miniature deer-like spirits, anyone?

Naru
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 25
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Abchanchu
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Anyone have any experience with these adorable sounding spirits from CH? Here's the link:

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/custom-c ... pirit.html

They don't have an encyclopedia article, yet, nor are there any existing threads on the forum. I just ordered one and am super excited to share my own experiences with them! They are supposed to be relatively non-social, yet cuddly miniature deer-like spirits with long fluffy hair who rejuvenate, cleanse, and remove negativity and stress from their keeper's life. They sound adorable!

NARU
~She/Her~

Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

I have one with me, bound to my spirit. He has not been with me for long so I really haven't had any experiences with him but I feel he's around, observing.

Naru
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I asked for mine to be bound to spirit as well. I'd love it if you kept us updated if you experience anything with him!

NARU
~She/Her~

Naru
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I'm just going to use this thread to update everyone on my own experiences with my Puchi. I got her info today, and she sounds amazing!

PUCHI, FEMALE, WHITE FUR, BLUE EYES, AND A SMALL PLUMP FRAME. SHE IS HIGHLY SOCIAL, SWEET, CUDDLY, AND ENJOYS SPENDING TIME WITH OTHERS. SHE HAS AN UPBEAT AND COLORFUL PERSONALITY AND WISHES TO FILL YOUR OWN LIFE WITH EQUAL AMOUNTS OF JOY AND MOTIVATION.

And I possibly have already had some contact! I thought I felt a little cat-sized "something" curl up next to me last night when I was just about to fall asleep. I thought it might have been my Puchi, but I thought it was too soon for them to have been bound to me yet. Then I come to see that my order was complete after I got home from work today, and as part of a freebie I let CH decide on what freebie to give me and they gave me a pairing binding for my Puchi and I! I love CH. <3 The note said the pairing was performed three days ago, so that means she was bound at least three days ago and she totally could have been who I felt cuddling up next to me last night!

I think she will make a much welcomed addition to my family! I sense she and my unicorn will be fast friends.

NARU
~She/Her~

Bear
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: don't know.
If I could be anything, I would be...: satyr

Oh man I can't wait! My Nympho is coming on the third and the pairing will be on the first. I hope she takes to me as quickly as your Puchi did to you.

Naru
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Bear wrote:Oh man I can't wait! My Nympho is coming on the third and the pairing will be on the first. I hope she takes to me as quickly as your Puchi did to you.
That is awesome, congrats! I do not have a Nympho in my keep, yet, but I have a feeling I might someday. I can imagine the pairing bonding will definitely make things spicy for you and them! (; I'd be interested to hear your experiences with them once you receive them!

---

Truthfully, I can't tell how much of my experience with my Puchi is in correlation with the pairing bonding, because she is my first Class 5 Tier 3 spirit, as well as the first spirit I have had the pairing binding with. But, either way, her ability to influence my own life (even down to my body chemistry!) is astounding! I have been meaning to post another update on here, so I might as well do so now.

Just to give backstory, I deal with a moderate level of anxiety, I would say. I'm able to go to work 5 days a week, but I'm plagued with anxiety from the second I wake up many days, and its physically and mentally draining. My anxiety is more physical than mental, causing rapid heartbeat, nausea/upset stomach sometimes to the point of vomiting, chest tightness, etc. all this accompanied by racing thoughts that make it really hard to concentrate and focus on my work. But ever since my Puchi came, my anxiety levels both at work and at home have been reduced by I would say ATLEAST 75%!!! It's even gone completely some days. For the last two weeks, I've felt much more stable and relaxed at work, and more able to focus. My usual physical symptoms of anxiety have not been present hardly at all. And on the weekends, I feel more rejuvinated and refreshed! Its astonishing what she has been able to accomplish!

Considering how much anxiety I experience, and how much it really affects me physically in my day-to-day life, I'm so so so impressed with CH and the spirits they match with people. Just a little shoutout and update. (:

NARU
~She/Her~

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

I didn't know I absolutely needed a Puchi until this moment. Cuddly deer munchkins who will bring me stress relief? Now on my wish-list...

Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

I don't have much to report so far. I feel he's around but perhaps dealing with my stress is too much for him.

Bear
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: don't know.
If I could be anything, I would be...: satyr

I'll try and let you know how awesome it is once she comes Naru. I did have some sexy dreams this morning a few hours after her pairing ceremony.

Return to “Creatures”