Is my succubus influencing me more than I realized?

AvalonKnight
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus, Bronwyn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Avalon Knight
Zodiac:

Hey ch peeps,
I'm the proud keeper of 5 angels, a nympho and a succubus, and since I brought them all into my life, I've noticed some dramatic changes in my own behaviour. I've connected quote deeply with my ubi now, and I read somewhere here on the forums that keeping ubis can make you more desirable or attractive to the opposite sex and they can seriously colour your personality with their own and I'm not saying I object to it, but I feel this is what's happening to me and I'd like some expert opinions as to whether this is what's going on.
As a person in my core I'm pretty noble, honorable, good and I'd like to say chivalrous, as I subscribe to alot of the values of old, but since I've brought my succubus into my life I've felt myself darken. I feel myself change quite substantially, I'm alot more aroused day to day which is obvious as to the reason but the other things are an increased disregard for the law which id normally pride myself on sticking to, I drink alot more, go out at night more, I find myself feeling like the dark version of myself, plus I'd never cheat- normally but I've all of a sudden had many girls interested in me and all in the space of a couple months I'm almost cheating with the online thing I have with 2 girls, another won't leave me alone, a cougar won't leave me alone either, so I'm just wondering if this is just me being a dick or if the personality of my ubi is seriously bleeding into me as she's bound to my spirit.

Any and all opinions welcome

My spirit Family
(All female)
Queen Succubus (1) Succubus (1)
Concuan Living Entity (1) Averka Living Entity (1)
Nympho (1) Nixie (1)
Drow (1) Beghat Vampire (1)
Bronwyn Angel (1) Courtwind Angel (4)

Stars keep falling
darkness calling
feed the
fire I need to light my way

Nienna
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Nienna

AvalonKnight wrote:Hey ch peeps,
I'm the proud keeper of 5 angels, a nympho and a succubus, and since I brought them all into my life, I've noticed some dramatic changes in my own behaviour. I've connected quote deeply with my ubi now, and I read somewhere here on the forums that keeping ubis can make you more desirable or attractive to the opposite sex and they can seriously colour your personality with their own and I'm not saying I object to it, but I feel this is what's happening to me and I'd like some expert opinions as to whether this is what's going on.
As a person in my core I'm pretty noble, honorable, good and I'd like to say chivalrous, as I subscribe to alot of the values of old, but since I've brought my succubus into my life I've felt myself darken. I feel myself change quite substantially, I'm alot more aroused day to day which is obvious as to the reason but the other things are an increased disregard for the law which id normally pride myself on sticking to, I drink alot more, go out at night more, I find myself feeling like the dark version of myself, plus I'd never cheat- normally but I've all of a sudden had many girls interested in me and all in the space of a couple months I'm almost cheating with the online thing I have with 2 girls, another won't leave me alone, a cougar won't leave me alone either, so I'm just wondering if this is just me being a dick or if the personality of my ubi is seriously bleeding into me as she's bound to my spirit.

Any and all opinions welcome
If it is a change that happened suddenly then yes it may be her that is influencing you . Succubus' are known for making you more attractive and more aroused. If you really don't like this sudden change, you need to talk it out with your succubus that you don't like that , that she needs to stop and respect your rules .

It could also be your nympho , check that before telling to stop.

AvalonKnight
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Yes it's a sudden change and very not like me, thing is I kinda like feeling this way but deep down I feel it's wrong, and I was under the impression from what I'd read it's not them purposely altering you but a byproduct of linking spirits, do you think she might be purposely doing this then? and I didn't consider my nympho to be the cause, she's an absolute sweetheart and so kind and she's already proven to me how loving and caring she is as she's helped me though some emotional tough times. I know I got a lot to learn still about spirits and I wish there was a deep resource of factual information about each spirit race somewhere on the internet I could trust because I'd read everything

My spirit Family
(All female)
Nympho (1) Nixie (1)

Stars keep falling
darkness calling
feed the

Nienna
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My magical/paranormal name...: Nienna

AvalonKnight wrote:Yes it's a sudden change and very not like me, thing is I kinda like feeling this way but deep down I feel it's wrong, and I was under the impression from what I'd read it's not them purposely altering you but a byproduct of linking spirits, do you think she might be purposely doing this then? and I didn't consider my nympho to be the cause, she's an absolute sweetheart and so kind and she's already proven to me how loving and caring she is as she's helped me though some emotional tough times. I know I got a lot to learn still about spirits and I wish there was a deep resource of factual information about each spirit race somewhere on the internet I could trust because I'd read everything
I had these types of surge of need , aroused states or emotional surge so i know .
If she adjust her energy to yours then no it's not voluntarily . In any case , you will feel again like you in a couple of days normaly . If her energy is too intense , ask her to tone down.

I still advise you to talk to her about it maybe she will know what to do?

AvalonKnight
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I have told my succubus off, as she overshadowed me one night and made me do something I find gross and I told her I don't want anything to do with her sexually now, and she's been apologizing ever since and hasn't overshadowed me at all since then. Now I really do feel it was her as now she's hiding away and not encroaching on me at all, and I feel myself lighten and being alot less dark and dirty. Im starting to realize what's me and what's the spirits feelings inside me, and my nympho is alot more like me than my ubi. If my ubi pushes that same feeling on me again I'm going to give her up for adoption, or just releasing her contract, I'm not into what she wants me to do. I realize succubus are extremely sexual ,horny beings but we don't mesh so far, not like my nympho and me do

My spirit Family
(All female)
Nympho (1) Nixie (1)

Stars keep falling
darkness calling
feed the

quantumflux
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 17
If I could be anything, I would be...: I’m a faerie.
My magical/paranormal name...: Wouldn’t you like to know. HEHE
Zodiac:

Consider the following

Evocation and invocation are two sides of the same coin. You can’t have one without the other. When you work with an entity weather it be a material being a spirit or even something like an Xbox it’s both internal and external.

en·ti·ty
/ˈen(t)ədē/Submit
noun
a thing with distinct and independent existence.

AvalonKnight
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

@dasadon I'm not sure what you're trying to get across. Please explain further.

My spirit Family
(All female)
Nympho (1) Nixie (1)

Stars keep falling
darkness calling
feed the

quantumflux
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Here let me explain it like this

Look at this text
It ixists both within your brain and at the same time it exists outside of you.

When you work with other beings the same consent applies. They exist outside of your world as an entity but also as a part of your mind.

So your UBI is an external being but also she is a part of you.

Evocation is when you call something to you externally
Invocation is when you call something into your self.
They are polar opposites of each other. Two sides of the same coin that go hand and hand.

quantumflux
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Here let me explain it like this

Look at this text
It ixists both within your brain and at the same time it exists outside of you.

When you work with other beings the same consent applies. They exist outside of your world as an entity but also as a part of your mind.

So your UBI is an external being but also she is a part of you.

Evocation is when you call something to you externally
Invocation is when you call something into your self.
They are polar opposites of each other. Two sides of the same coin that go hand and hand.

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)

I think Dasadon is trying to say that although she may have influenced you to do something you did not agree with, something about that was already within you. Just as her energy is blended with you, which is how she thought to suggest it. Or maybe she just thought you'd enjoy it and didn't realize you would object so strongly (or whatever).

I would recommend some house rules on where you draw the line sexually and leave it at that. She will most likely comply, as it already sounds like she didn't meant to upset you purposely. I get the feeling she really wasn't trying to upset you.

So... I'm curious... without getting to graphic, what'd she make you do? LOL

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”