55% off all listings ! Powerfully Protective Necromancer Demon/Vampire

Advance or current knowledge of websites, sales, auctions or eBay listings paranormal & metaphysical sellers are offering!
VAMPIRELOVER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire + ifrits
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Vampirelover

55% off all listings ! Powerfully Protective Necromancer Demon/Vampire

Postby VAMPIRELOVER » Tue Nov 20, 2018 3:29 pm

Presenting tonight is our Demon/Vampire Gringelynn he is tall dark and handsome ! he has slightly muscular build wearing black leather , black hair with dark smoldering almond shaped eyes . he is a dominate male and can be sexual if invited too ! he has many followers that may pop in unannounced from time to time to join and assist in him in anything you/he needs . he offers wealth , clearing , protection , abundance , prosperity , wisdom , knowledge , balance , heightened intuition , psy abilities , clarity , casting , conjuring , banishing , loyalty , respect , opening /closing portals , extreme luck , good will , empowerment , lucidity , grounding , astral travel , guidance , healing , focus , revenge , retribution , know he will let NOTHING stand in his way to get the job done if you follow his lead he will never lead you astray ! heightened sexuality , heightened organisms , creativity , he doesn't believe in karma or the 3 fold law so if you do you only need to let him know . his vessel of choice is a sterling silver super 7 amethyst pendant with charging and clearing energies and enchanted for wealth , charm , beauty , luck , prosperity , abundance , protection , protection of wealth , positive energy , shielding and much more for your career advancement , spiritual advancement , blocking and removal of neg energies , prevention and removal of curses and hexes ! Super Seven is also known as Sacred Seven and Melody's Stone. The stones contain Amethyst, Clear Quartz. Smoky Quartz, Cacoxenite, Rutile, Geothite and Lepidocrocite. This stone is powerful stone for healing your mind and and spirit. The stone is noted for both having seven component minerals and for being particularly well suited to aligning and clearing all seven Chakras. https://www.bonanza.com/listings/Powerf ... /573698130

VAMPIRELOVER
venerated member
venerated member

Re: 55% off all listings ! Powerfully Protective Necromancer Demon/Vampire

Postby VAMPIRELOVER » Tue Nov 20, 2018 3:30 pm

he has shoulder length brown wispy hair and brown eyes . he has a slightly muscular build wearing a brown leather jacket . he is an old romantic at heart and offers wealth , protection , abundance , prosperity , abundance , honor , creativity , loyalty , honesty , luck , removal of curses/hexes , youth , wisdom , knowledge , casting , conjuring , summoning , banishing , psy abilities , lure like minded individuals towards you , popularity , fame , fortune and much more . enchanted with empowerment , a new outlook on life , positivity , wealth , financial gain , prosperity , protection , turning your luck around , balance , clearing , creativity , good luck , removal of neg karma , removal of blocks leaving your roads clear to move forward . https://www.bonanza.com/listings/Powerf ... /598114011

VAMPIRELOVER
venerated member
venerated member

Postby VAMPIRELOVER » Tue Nov 20, 2018 3:35 pm

Presenting tonight is our Erotic Vampire Tymberlynn , he has short Auburn hair and green/blueish eyes . he has a muscular build wearing a white tee-shirt , sheep/wool grey vest , jeans and black wrist bands . he shows himself to me walking through the woods where he often likes to go and enjoy his alone time . he says perhaps he will enjoy some alone time with you their next time . he offers wealth , prosperity , abundance , wisdom , knowledge , creativity , casting , conjuring , banishing , balance , harmony , longevity , youth , clarity , revenge , retribution , clearing of the old and drawing in the new , good luck , new beginnings , lucidity , clearing your aura , banishing , removal of jinx/hexes/curses , return anything sent to hurt you or stand in your way . https://www.bonanza.com/listings/Protec ... /658258711

VAMPIRELOVER
venerated member
venerated member

Postby VAMPIRELOVER » Tue Nov 20, 2018 3:36 pm

Extremely Protective and erotic twin Vampires Alex and Julio !! ALEX is sensual , charming and alluring with powers unlike any other with long brown hair and brown eyes , he has a muscular build wearing jeans and a white t-shirt . he often shifts into a brown wolf . Julio is seductive and charming with a sexual appetite that will leave you always wanting more ! he is the old romantic and creative one always finding new and creative ways to please his lover ! he has long red hair and green eyes with a muscular build that will leave you craving more . together they both offer creativity , wealth , empowerment , wisdom , prosperity , abundance , confidence , increase in sexual pleasure , casting , conjuring , removal of all blocks and negativity , alluring , psy abilities , harmony , empowerment , empower your castings , heighten your natural abilities , loyalty , honesty , awakening your natural gifts , protection , revenge , retribution , knowledge , lucidity , protection in astral realms , a peek and insight into other vampire realms and much much more !! there vessel of choice is an vintage amber bracelet with enchantments of wealth , financial gain , prosperity , protection , turning your luck around , balance , clearing , creativity , good luck , removal of neg karma , we have also enhanced the natural metaphysical properties so you may experience the natural blessings of this stone !! AMBER absorbs pain and negative energy, helping to alleviate stress. Amber clears depression, stimulates the intellect and promotes self-confidence and creative self-expression. It encourages decision-making, spontaneity and brings wisdom, balance and patience. https://www.bonanza.com/listings/Extrem ... /538048803

Return to “Seller Announcements”