Can spirits make you twitch, move, or be paralyzed?

Prinsiippi
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 63
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I used to have lots of twitching on my eyes and around my mouth, but those have been gone for a long time now, maybe because I started to take separate vitamin pills with max consentration of each warranted in my country.

Now I have something I sometimes call twitching, but it starts from my spine, like I was surprised and jumped.Thing is it is not really random; I cannot make me jump in a similar way from my own will, but if I purposefully touch a spiritual energy field it happens. Bit like with a hot kettle and you touch it accidentally, but without the burn. If I want to touch same place, but not the energy, I can and nothing happens.

It can get more random if the energy field has a mind, moves and touches me, but usually it is a reaction for something I say, and I most of the time get also an idea what they mean by that. I do not know what a doctor would say if I had to explain why I suddenly jump, I've had them on healthcare center too, but maybe they thought I was just jumpy.

Primarch
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 122
Spelled Number: 43
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Who I have become
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Primarch
Zodiac:

Just tonight I went to my second Reiki circle. I don't normally twitch, but each time I get Reiki I get a twitching on the left side of my face. I'm not sure what it is, only that I have received Reiki three times now (twice tonight from two different Reiki Masters and once a few weeks back from a Reiki Master friend of mine) and each time my face has twitched.

Though not exactly the same, I do think that it has something to do with energy flow.

Okay, I'm going to give up trying to list them. Too many to properly list. Maybe I'll try more generically:

11 Angels | 15 Creatures | 4 Tower Watchers | 8 Lares | 2 Succubus | 4 Unicorns | 6 Dragons | 48 Fae | 8 Gargoyles | 1 Loa | 4 Nymphos | 6 Sprites | 1 Vampire | 4 Werewolves
MadFox45
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Banshee
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

i've never had paralysis from a spirit, but i have had cold chills which have made my body respond with pretty crazy shudders... i was just sitting in the passenger seat of the car at the time listening to music and feeling pretty excited about my new friend who was coming soon... but he used the chills to let me know he was already there... 1ks

It'smedon90
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: I dont know
If I could be anything, I would be...: I dont know
My magical/paranormal name...: Im not good with names

What about a tingling numbing sensation with the hands? Went to the hospital and they said i have an irregular heartbeat but found no causes. I have never tried to summon anything. I mainly just do breathing practices to clear my mind after a days worth of hard work.
Also i keep seeing "things shoot from the corner of my sight" sometimes shadowy, sometimes a spec of light. Really strange.
Anyone still on?

tinkerd
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 0
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: heartodark
Zodiac:

I was searching for days for this kind of topic, as i'm experiencing the same thing for the past 30 days or so , and it started when i tried to summon a succubus

The same i guess as everyone, the feeling of poking touching, full body goes numb when i somehow wake up in the middle of the "day or night"

Lately my hands became heavy and my index finger goes crazy up and down , sometimes the middle finger
I tried to go with it and follow my finger lol, and when i do follow it, it points me mostly to the wall. last night to the mirror and it draw her name and some circles and squares on it and a star.

and for sleep paralysis , only happen when i suddenly wake up from the sleep and i feel something hovering over me, with like binary sound around me, once it sounded like a vibration and kept poking me started from my toes and kept going up until my shoulder, Then my body stared going numb slowly starting from my toes until my chest then it stopped

The thing is compared what i have read the past 30 days, i can't point out what kind of spirit
I did talked with her using a paper and a pen which she pointed out, but i'm still not sure.

And when i feel the spirit hovering over me i tried to talk with her/him but i get nothing, it just goes away

Despite all that which i'm ok with , is that the feeling of something pulling me back
every time i stand still and if i go whit it it always pull my back toward the wall and then slide down it.

I apologise for the long post i just had to share this.

JustANoob
new here
new here
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: κρύα καρδιά
Zodiac:

I haven't really thought that spirits could make you have those impulses. Looking through the other comments about how people get light headed or the world spins back and forth. Then they tell their spirit to tone down. Well I can't find my spirit but I can feel something around me at all times and it triggers me seeing the future everyday which is cool and all but I don't need to know that i'm going to eat a turkey sandwich on wheat 5 years from now.

Cressman
new here
new here

You never know in what ways information like that can be of use to you, JustANoob. I may seem meaningless now, but I would keep that turkey sandwich in mind if I were you.

I think these penis pumps are the best so check them out.
Rodrodin
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 101
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nagas
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
My magical/paranormal name...: Darkness

tinkerd wrote:I was searching for days for this kind of topic, as i'm experiencing the same thing for the past 30 days or so , and it started when i tried to summon a succubus

The same i guess as everyone, the feeling of poking touching, full body goes numb when i somehow wake up in the middle of the "day or night"

Lately my hands became heavy and my index finger goes crazy up and down , sometimes the middle finger
I tried to go with it and follow my finger lol, and when i do follow it, it points me mostly to the wall. last night to the mirror and it draw her name and some circles and squares on it and a star.

and for sleep paralysis , only happen when i suddenly wake up from the sleep and i feel something hovering over me, with like binary sound around me, once it sounded like a vibration and kept poking me started from my toes and kept going up until my shoulder, Then my body stared going numb slowly starting from my toes until my chest then it stopped

The thing is compared what i have read the past 30 days, i can't point out what kind of spirit
I did talked with her using a paper and a pen which she pointed out, but i'm still not sure.

And when i feel the spirit hovering over me i tried to talk with her/him but i get nothing, it just goes away

Despite all that which i'm ok with , is that the feeling of something pulling me back
every time i stand still and if i go whit it it always pull my back toward the wall and then slide down it.

I apologise for the long post i just had to share this.

Never felt like twitching had to do with spirits, but in a sense, it could be. If you look at it, it is an invading "personality" that seems to go against your normal "personality", which is an abstraction of a group of cells anyhow. Perhaps there is some grain of truth to associating things like diseases to invading "spirits" like the ancients. As for sleep paralysis, I've experienced actual physical pains (as though the invading "hag" is clawing through my ribs).

AstroDog83
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 2
My super power would be...: Super speed

That's a relief as lately I've been feeling as if something is lightly moving my mattress at night when I go to bed. It's like a little "thump" that hits my mattress. However, it seems to come and go but I think it has a rational explanation. Anyways thanks for confirming it's quite possibly not a spirit messing with me lol!

1Wiz
new here
new here
You are...: a master
Male/Female: It's a Secret

para-engineer wrote: Fri Mar 13, 2015 4:50 am I would say so, and It seems to be relative to your own innate resistance to outside spiritual forces. I seem to be pretty resistant, and have been able to meditate by laying down on my back and going into a trance state and then de-paralyzing myself with will and effort. That's only if I feel the need to act, mostly if something feels hostile or if I have to do something like get out of bed to use the restroom. Since I've had my Bronwyn I've been getting random muscle spasms around my legs. I think that's because my legs are the only place I can sense energy.
What do you make of it and are there any other downsides than the twitching or is the rest of your spirit binding experience good?

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”