new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 1
If I could be anything, I would be...: a bookstore kitty
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

my understanding of black arts creatures is that they are inherently malevolent liars. I am very confused bc either ppl are using the term "black arts" too loosely or I'm just dumb. Lilith and other highly powerful hellish forces (like Satan himself, or the Goetic kings) are regarded as no more evil than a god like Hades by those who work w them. but there are still ppl on the other side of the argument, saying Lilith is akin trickster and a siren. she lures u in, and destroys u, making her black arts. I'd assume that anyone would realize that such powerful beings should always be approached w caution. so is she black arts or simply dark arts? has lilith ever tricked u or has she been good to u? is she inherently dangerous to work with? does the same go for her counterparts, like Satan?

:candle: black phillip, black phillip, a crown grows out his head! :candle:
DualWanderer3
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 23
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I'm pretty sure it depends on who you ask.A die hard christian that belives everything that has power that isin't god and along with spreading sin like lust or getting you to worship the devil(lusifer or satan for example)is bad and in the catagory of black arts because the only white art beings that exist are god,jessus,the holy spirit,and angels will discribe lilith as black arts since I don't think they would even use the term as much as they would say she's evil.

Wile people on this site along with people that are willing to learn about them and understand them without asuming because eather thats what their told to think or they have problems with death because to them death and killing is always bad and can never be justified or simply they had a bad expirians because this
riotlez wrote:I'd assume that anyone would realize that such powerful beings should always be approached w caution.
is something that a few people tend to not care about when it comes to anything metaphysical untill it slaps them across the face and then never try to understand what happened after their finished crying in their safe zone because it was the scariest thing to ever happen to them and they don't want to risk it happening again.Will most likely say shes dark arts,A vary dark form of dark arts,but dark arts none the less.

Its not that your stuped.Its just Some people are stuped or stubbern with understanding things outside of their bubble of comfort and rather act then think.Like how my dad tended to chop of snake heads when he or one of us saw one in the yard in the past.He didn't care what kind it was to tell if it was venomes or not all he cared about was killing it before it bit one of us if it was venomes.Hope that this explains a bit about it.

blessed be

Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

Under the definitions used in this forum, no. In this forum, BA beings have no free will, only compulsive malevolence. Lilith, as most nonmonotheists experience her, is VERY much about the free will.

Rodrodin
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 101
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nagas
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
My magical/paranormal name...: Darkness

Alys wrote:Under the definitions used in this forum, no. In this forum, BA beings have no free will, only compulsive malevolence. Lilith, as most nonmonotheists experience her, is VERY much about the free will.
This. Lilith is about free will, and her many manifestations seem to exist in various cultures throughout the world. The word originates from ancient Sumeria, and the spirit is often associated with "chaos", "unknown", and of course, "freedom". If there is too much order, you trade freedom for it (Police state much? :-) ) so in a certain mode of thinking, they could be synonymous and the manifestation of the same thing.

The Qliphothic, left hand path Kabbalists worship her as a "doorway" to the darkness, but in a sense that the primordial darkness itself is personified into a feminine, motherly figure. In the psychological sense alone, this personification could be how they "incorporated the shadow", so to speak. The Left Hand Path Tantrics did the same to the "Kundalini" shakti, which often manifests to them as different forms of Kali. Found an article that describes this:
https://www.tantricpagans.com/female-demon-lilith/

Essentially, the "order" of the world is to be broken to reach the freedoms of the beyond, and that is what she (and her various, related forms) seem to represent.
Thomas Karlsson's book recommended there is a pretty decent read, and so are the Aghora books.
It is interesting how the Lilith Qlipha is connected to the Muladhara Chakra in the occult anatomy map of Da Vinci, which is where the Kundalini Shakti initially resides. The flip side of "Maya" or "illusion" is "Shakti", and the flip side of "Malkuth" or the Earth itself, is Lilith, in the Kabbalistic diagram. Interestingly, this all seems to tie to working with spirits

no name
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: no anwer
If I could be anything, I would be...: no answer
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: no answer

Thank you Rodrodin for the great information - very interesting read!

Rodrodin
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 101
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nagas
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
My magical/paranormal name...: Darkness

lucyseward wrote:Thank you Rodrodin for the great information - very interesting read!
Really glad you liked it :-)

Return to “Black Arts”