new here
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Karala
Zodiac:

I wanted to send/bind a misbehaving spirit to someone who did me wrong. I don’t do curses or hexes because of the karma but how about finding a “bad” spirit a new home to someone who has told me they defintely want to communicate and make “deals” with a spirit. I mean they’ve always wanted one so, so be it right? Can anyone recommend a good seller for this kind of service? And of course, what are your thoughts and input on this?

Ekenshin
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 16
Spelled Number: 25
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

While I won't tell you what you want is wrong but I don't believe in this case you will escape karma by binding a spirit that you know will do wrong to someone. There is also the questionable morals of binding a spirit to someone without their prior knowledge or consent even if they want "communication" from a spirit.

Cult
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: distilled spirits

1. Karma doesn't exist in the way you think that it does.

2. Even if it did, this wouldn't absolve you of it.

Ekenshin
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 16
Spelled Number: 25
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Cult wrote:1. Karma doesn't exist in the way you think that it does.

2. Even if it did, this wouldn't absolve you of it.
As an example to Princessofk think of it your like the head mobster sending your hitman to attack someone - you still have a role in what happens.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

This sounds like saying, “*I* didn’t make my enemy sick! The POISON made them sick! All I did was put the poison in their food and not tell them it was poisoned! They ate it willingly; I didn’t force them! It was the poison that hurt them, not me! None of this is my fault!”

If you know something would be harmful, and you send it their way anyway, you ARE responsible for the troubles that ensue. If you perceive hexes and curses as having karmic backlash, I’d advise you to file this idea in the same karmic realm as any other BA working.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.

Return to “Black Arts”