You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 28
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Idk
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My magical/paranormal name...: No idea
Zodiac:

I never felt like i belonged here anyway, at first i tried to help mizu, but then i got angry and i do regret that. i would miss the chat and the people but then again i'll just leave like i did many times. My energy on this site has been attacked many times, i've been drained here, i've had horrible entities come from here, and god knows what else came through plenty of times.

I fully accept my actions and what i did in the chat, and i don't regret most of it. I dont care enough to actually rectify anything with mizu, because it seriously is just a waste of time and energy.

i can't judge wolves because its not for me to decide.

If mizu is defended beyond all reasonable doubt, i don't belong here anyways and i would understand at least.

Thats what i get for trying to help someone i guess, guess we'll see what happens.

quantumflux
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
Number of Spirits: 17
If I could be anything, I would be...: I’m a faerie.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Wouldn’t you like to know. HEHE
Zodiac:

Unclesid wrote:I never felt like i belonged here anyway, at first i tried to help mizu, but then i got angry and i do regret that. i would miss the chat and the people but then again i'll just leave like i did many times. My energy on this site has been attacked many times, i've been drained here, i've had horrible entities come from here, and god knows what else came through plenty of times.

I fully accept my actions and what i did in the chat, and i don't regret most of it. I dont care enough to actually rectify anything with mizu, because it seriously is just a waste of time and energy.

i can't judge wolves because its not for me to decide.

If mizu is defended beyond all reasonable doubt, i don't belong here anyways and i would understand at least.

Thats what i get for trying to help someone i guess, guess we'll see what happens.
Well if you do end up vanishing then the best of luck to you Sid

Mizu-Taki
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any kind of spirit
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Kitsune
My magical/paranormal name...: Stormageddon, Dark Lord Of All
Zodiac:

I was REALLY stressed out, I was just really upset about what wolves said (That he would make it so that my deep friend and crush would hate me and avoid me, using his BA.) I know lots of people said he wouldn't, but how would I know for sure? So I'm sorry if I caused all this, if I'm ever allowed back on chat I will just ignore the people that upset me, it will be easier now because I recently made the Lord my savior, and I know if I ask him to help...he will.

So please don't ban me from CH or chat, this is the only place where I can talk to people and learn more.... but if you do ban me... well, at least I was able to meet some nice knowledgeable people.

Sincerely,
James (Mizu)

Hail King Asmodeus!

O Rai, The Best CH Mod Ever (And my favorite senpai) I Summon Thee With The Power Of One Million Blonde Centaur Women, Answer My Call!

Gardien de la lumière et de l'obscurité
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

You guys really don't need to be so dramatic.
The chat records will be viewed, admin will have clarity on what happened, action will be taken to prevent the conflict from returning.

Take a step back, get in touch with your surroundings. The world is filled with far more important uses of your time.

Mizu-Taki
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

And also, if I am forced to leave, I just want you all to know your like a second family to me... May love and peace light up your life.

Sincerely,
James

Hail King Asmodeus!

O Rai, The Best CH Mod Ever (And my favorite senpai) I Summon Thee With The Power Of One Million Blonde Centaur Women, Answer My Call!

Mizu-Taki
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Noctua wrote:You guys really don't need to be so dramatic.
The chat records will be viewed, admin will have clarity on what happened, action will be taken to prevent the conflict from returning.

Take a step back, get in touch with your surroundings. The world is filled with far more important uses of your time.
DILLY DILLY!

Hail King Asmodeus!

OwlSpirit
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 1
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: RavenFlight
Zodiac:

Noctua wrote:
OwlSpirit wrote:I've barely done anything to cause trouble
Not altogether, just.. barely.
Lol.

However I don't know why you're addressing me as if I was being serious.

Kitsune is 'honored' and the one who began this thread so we had already ruled out forum status.
Chat is obviously just being upgraded so that only the finest of contributors can congregate and make plans for world domination and top tier trickery of the masses in a stress-free environment.
I honestly thought you were, lol. I tend not to be able to tell jokes from serious comments very well. One of the downsides of my autism, I'm afraid.

OwlSpirit
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 1
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: RavenFlight
Zodiac:

Mizu-Taki wrote: DILLY DILLY!
Noctua is serious about this, it isn't just a prank to scare you. I was permanently ID banned on a Spell site, due to someone claiming that I plagiarized their Coven description--

I was just putting down stuff from my own mind onto my profile, the few things that I added just happened to be some of the things that they wrote down and it was a huge misunderstanding. Regardless of my pleas, I still got banned.

Which comes back to here. The admins may be lenient on unclesid, because he's a decent guy and was just getting irritated by Mizu lashing out. Wolves tends to joke and mess about as well with people. Mizu just got irritated by wolves' joking around and lashed out. It's pretty much a triangle of irritation and messing about, with unclesid in the middle of it all.

I bring this about as a witness to their usual scuffles when all three of them are on. I just make comments on what wolves and Mizu do, I don't mean them or really like what is going on either as I don't want to be a part of it but I just don't want to be rude, either.

Mizu-Taki
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I know this isnt a prank owl..... I don't have excuses, only the truth, I was getting depressed and stuff cause of all the stress, and the reason I got defensive is because you. ALL know I like K. And when wolves said what he said, I just snapped, I just don't want anyone to hurt or mess with her. And I'm sorry for being ONE of the reasons for this happened.

Sincerely,
James

Hail King Asmodeus!

Opelia Rendon
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 150
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sterling Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: a mage
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I normally stay out of these threads, but why the drama here on this site? Can't we just keep this site as a place to get info and discuss paranormal and magickal topics with like minded individuals who also spirit keep? We're human and we can express stress because life just hits you like a plane out of the blue while trying to cross a street. Express yourself and your situations in the venting area, but please don't drag this place through the mud.

Back on topic. I too cannot see the chat...

Return to “Report CH Site Issues”