Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: succubus
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Hello!
I've had my succubus for 2 weeks, i can feel her touch and her presence especially when we're alone 1sy , but i wonder if any of you ever heard the sound that they make? When i concentrate and she's close to me, i can hear this "tic tic tic" like eletricity in the air, I'm not sure how to correctly explain the phenomenon but that's about it.
I still can't hear her voice or use telepathy but her touches and these "noises" are quite reassuring :), also why do i feel her stronger during the night? I hope someone has insight about all of this.
Thank you for reading so far!

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: super cute LOL
My magical/paranormal name...: Princess of Cuteness
Zodiac:

It's normal to feel any sexual spirit or spirit lover at night because that's the normal time when normal take rest. It's also normal for any sexual spirit or spirit lover to make such noises when they are active. To hear her through telepathy, you should just try to communicate to her mentally and relax.

Nice to know that she has been touching you and you feel her presence.

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals
blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Mine always whispers to me physically "I love you so much" and he always touches and hugs me and stimulates my sex chakras and I also feel his very powerful, romantic and sexual energy. That's the time when I know mine is around. He's not an incubus though.

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals
DarcDeimos
new here
new here

blezheng wrote:Mine always whispers to me physically "I love you so much" and he always touches and hugs me and stimulates my sex chakras and I also feel his very powerful, romantic and sexual energy. That's the time when I know mine is around. He's not an incubus though.
I wish i could feel her hugs and hear her whispers! But im doing everything i can every day to make this happen.
Thank you for your insights!

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

just take your time to bond with her and be patient about it. you're welcome blessed be. :)

marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know yet
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know yet

Hi Darc, I've heard those click sounds before as well. I don't have an answer to your question about that, but my thoughts are it's your (and hers) energy aligning together.

Especially since your relationship with has only been a couple weeks. I'd take that as a very good sign. I'd keep doing what you are doing. Seems to be working, and be sure to help others here as well with what you learn on your journey.

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera
DarcDeimos
new here
new here

marquest wrote:Hi Darc, I've heard those click sounds before as well. I don't have an answer to your question about that, but my thoughts are it's your (and hers) energy aligning together.

Especially since your relationship with has only been a couple weeks. I'd take that as a very good sign. I'd keep doing what you are doing. Seems to be working, and be sure to help others here as well with what you learn on your journey.
Thank you! And yes it is working indeed! Last night i heard her purr like a cat into my ear and made me wake up! I was telling myself that i was going to try to hear her no matter what, even if just for a moment and it seems that she answerd my wish when i wouldn't have imagined that to happen! 1d

Nil
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this

Maybe your sense of hearing has "opened" so to speak as people who has been practising Clairaudience usually hears electricity "static" sounds when they are begining to "hear" spirits. Keep at it like what others say and maybe one day you can break through and hear them better. Good luck!

DarcDeimos
new here
new here

wolves wrote:Maybe your sense of hearing has "opened" so to speak as people who has been practising Clairaudience usually hears electricity "static" sounds when they are begining to "hear" spirits. Keep at it like what others say and maybe one day you can break through and hear them better. Good luck!
I'm practising hearing, seeing and feeling exercises with her every day, along with meditation on the third eye so apparently it is working :)

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”