You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any kind of spirit
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Kitsune
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Stormageddon, Dark Lord Of All
Zodiac:

[quote="Opelia Rendon"]I normally stay out of these threads, but why the drama here on this site? Can't we just keep this site as a place to get info and discuss paranormal and magickal topics with like minded individuals who also spirit keep? We're human and we can express stress because life just hits you like a plane out of the blue while trying to cross a street. Express yourself and your situations in the venting area, but please don't drag this place through the mud.

Back on topic. I too cannot see the

chat...[/quot

Hold it! The "drama started in the chat because wolves said he'll make it so that K. Hates me and will avoid me, via him using his Black Arts to do it.

What else was I supposed to do, I just defaulted into my defensive and protective self because I don't trust wolves.... for all I know, he would do that.

Hail King Asmodeus!

O Rai, The Best CH Mod Ever (And my favorite senpai) I Summon Thee With The Power Of One Million Blonde Centaur Women, Answer My Call!

Gardien de la lumière et de l'obscurité
uncle sid
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 28
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Idk
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My magical/paranormal name...: No idea
Zodiac:

Mizu-Taki wrote:
Opelia Rendon wrote:I normally stay out of these threads, but why the drama here on this site? Can't we just keep this site as a place to get info and discuss paranormal and magickal topics with like minded individuals who also spirit keep? We're human and we can express stress because life just hits you like a plane out of the blue while trying to cross a street. Express yourself and your situations in the venting area, but please don't drag this place through the mud.

Back on topic. I too cannot see the

chat...[/quot

Hold it! The "drama started in the chat because wolves said he'll make it so that K. Hates me and will avoid me, via him using his Black Arts to do it.

What else was I supposed to do, I just defaulted into my defensive and protective self because I don't trust wolves.... for all I know, he would do that.
Jeez dude, Chill. It'll all blow over soon.

Trypper
new here
new here
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Mizu, from the very start, I thought that CH chat isn't quite your thing. You always try to get free stuff, and would prefer shortcuts over learning. You like to hide behind "entertaining" alibis, not really caring if it's in your expense. Your history tells me a lot, too.

I really think that, in the end, your heart isn't in the right place, and have concluded that you're best off taking a hiatus so that you could mature. This is the true meaning behind "I'll see you in 5 years".

Nonetheless, I really wish you the best, but as it stands, you have an immature streak that I think will resolve by itself with time and the reflective effect that "others" will have on you. Which brings me to the next point.

You can't help but run from yourself. I see this, many others see this. It goes to the point where, every day, it seems like nothing changed. You always end up reacting defensively to any attempts of helping you.

I can say this, though. What's your problem with wolves? Why do you have to pick on the little guy? He literally did nothing wrong. You were advised to leave wolves alone by everyone, even wolves himself, and yet every day, you can't help but engage him, nay, provoke him for things he didn't do, going so far as to threaten him. What do you expect to come from that? A few smiles and a pat on your back? You got the big guys called in. Here's the catch about calling the big guys in to help you: they won't necessarily see things your way.

Does wolves even care at this point? Anyone who paid attention knows that threats and guilt trips do not work on him because he quite frankly doesn't care. Even now, you speak of him in this thread and he hasn't showed up.

Infusion fiend and keeper of many friends
Grey67
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 8
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Just wait and see what happens, instead of going to CH sit down with your spirit family and spend time with them or something. Not too much we can do.

Mizu-Taki
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Wolves picks on me, thats why I pick on him.

Yes, I have a immature streak at time (or all the time, take your pick) but CH Chat usually gives me someone to talk to, and its quicker to get answers for questions there.

Hail King Asmodeus!

O Rai, The Best CH Mod Ever (And my favorite senpai) I Summon Thee With The Power Of One Million Blonde Centaur Women, Answer My Call!

Mizu-Taki
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Also.,I felt threatened by HIM. Because of what he said, I naturally got defensive over it, because I care for K. And I don't want wolves to ruin my friendship with her with his BA.

Hail King Asmodeus!

Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

I strongly suspect wolves is about as interested in using the black arts as I am in getting up to change the channel on the television instead of using the remote.

Mizu-Taki
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Alys wrote:I strongly suspect wolves is about as interested in using the black arts as I am in getting up to change the channel on the television instead of using the remote.
I overreacted..... I'm sorry everyone, I just hate it when I feel like someone is threatening the ones I care a bout, or when they say they're going to do something to them.

Hail King Asmodeus!

quantumflux
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 17
If I could be anything, I would be...: I’m a faerie.
My magical/paranormal name...: Wouldn’t you like to know. HEHE
Zodiac:

You’re still quite young right? It’s OK dude sometimes we do things that we regret and I’m sure this is something everyone relates to hear. So don’t beat yourself up.

Mizu-Taki
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Dasadon wrote:You’re still quite young right? It’s OK dude sometimes we do things that we regret and I’m sure this is something everyone relates to hear. So don’t beat yourself up.
I tend to beat myself up, I have no self confidence at all, I always think I suck at a lot of stuff, but K. Gives me a lot confidence.

Hail King Asmodeus!

Return to “Report CH Site Issues”