Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 600
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Formerly Nanami
Zodiac:

Anyone who is still doing this needs to stop role-playing or relying on strangers to dictate their spiritual lives and worth, it's going to bite you in the behind and not in a pleasurable way.
I couldn't have said it better myself. <3

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Alys wrote:
Unclesid wrote:
Cult wrote:Lol, what a tease.. I wanna know who it was.
I remember names, but i have no idea if im allowed to throw it around.
I wouldn't.
Ditto. First, CH has a rule against bringing offsite drama or conflict onto the forums. Naming names would absolutely be a form of that. Second, that’s all those ex-friends would need to see or hear about, is their names being accused of wrongdoing in a public forum. I doubt they’d just ignore the situation. They might start trying to cause you trouble directly. You don’t need that.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Preston
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 16
Spelled Number: 37
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sitael, Haiael
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dominations
My magical/paranormal name...: Preston
Zodiac:

All care is little when dealing with people as some may be good friends to gain trust and intimacy and after an unconscious or conscious manner begin to drain your energy and try to hold you accountable for their problems.

Rungr
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: other Deities
If I could be anything, I would be...: my primordial self
My magical/paranormal name...: Rungr
Zodiac:

A lot of this happens in communities, some of it holds some truth, but a lot of it doesn't But it's always good to make that opinion on your own. I and my boyfriend send our entities to each other from time to time, we don't force them or anything. When we talk to them we often confirm what's been said from a nonbias standpoint. However, that's because we came from communities that don't go off like blind faith and more on confirmations through unbias/blind confirmations when it comes to occult stuff which spirit keeping is part of. But point being, if people are bent on pushing a toxic view on you with no ounce of "go experience it yourself" or only do it on people who are new/dont know how to confirm what's being told, it often leads to a cult mentality and not the good kind lol.

Meinkráka
Gammleið
Inn bundni áss
I am a Master of my own path.
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Zodiac:

BTW, if someone starts telling you, “Your spirit told me XYZ”, that’s a form of spirit reading. CH won’t promote sites that do this, and for good reason. There’s way too much risk of heartache and drama, be it from well-meaning folks getting it wrong or ill-Intentioned people sowing problems deliberately. This thread gives a strong example of the latter situation.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
DualWanderer3
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 23
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Nanami wrote:
They kept trying to tell me that my spirits were communicating with them, i wasn't very sensitive other than hearing whispers. I tended to get alot of..silence from the spirits around me, a sort of uneasiness filled the room.
There's your first red flag, my friend. Never put much thought into someone else saying that your spirits are communicating with them. I do not feel your problem was primarily with the CH community in general, but those you followed off site. Often times we lose ourselves in the communities we become a part of. We hope that we have found true friends, but often times we come to discover that these people have worn a mask the entire time we "know" them, when it fact, we truly know nothing about them to begin with. Always protect yourself and your energy, you never know where the real enemy may wait. We are all on this path for a reason. This journey, is ultimately, our own and no one elses. Listen to your spirits, not what others tell you about them.
My keep tends to say things to me at points or just comfort me at points when thoughts start creeping up because of a lack of interaction as a reminder that I don't need to worry about them that much even if they want more interaction on my end.And some of my more protective or aggressive girls have drilled the extent of their love into my thick skull when it was full of dout.Even comments on this site that don't really mean harm tend to do so at points and a one point one post a long time ago about how I was most likely getting the interaction from a servitor I was sensing because I wanted that to begin with hurt to read and made me start questioning every interaction with my spirits and the goddesses I felt love from and close to.

The possibility that all of the only bit of love and acceptance I could trust and truly feel in my life from people I can't see or hear physically is a lie because I'm alone.Thinking that I might have screwed up and none of the spirits I have actually want to be with me or love me and I was just blind to it because of a lie.It hurt a lot to hear someone say that I'm just seeing what I want to see and hear what I want to hear no matter how little I expected it or got rid of expectations.But as I was beginning to cry laying In bet I felt someone lay down behind me and held me and saw kalis face full of anger,like a mother ready to kill the person that hurt her child and said this"Don't you dare think like that.I don't give a f&@king s&!t what that retarded d!@k thinks about it,they don't know anything.We are the ones you listen to not them.We love you,I love you and you are mine because I want you and nothing is going to change that,understand dear.You are precious to me and any worthless duma$$ that says otherwise can go f@&k themselves to death for all I care.You are loved my dear and no one elts has a say in the matter regaurdless of what they think,we know you,they don't,their is no reason for listen to them." So even with people that mean no harm the bolded sentence is not only true but could be enforced.At least for me it is.

blessed be

Return to “Protection”