Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Karala

Re: How do you fight black magick??

Postby Princessofk » Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:13 am

Thank you Alys!

Alys wrote:
Princessofk wrote:Thank you for that listing! But this is something I need to do on my own and not trying to spend any money over a man who cheated on me lol. Anyway, I do not perform magick until i’m calm and focused and stable. I’m not that new to this anymore I practice all the time and I know all the rules potential consequences or dangers. The first thing I really want to focus on is protecting him from that magick that was already done and any future to come, blocking those negative/ mal intent energies. Thats the most important.. making sure she stays away, would be second or last.
Alys wrote:Anything you do about all this should be calm and rational. It's already a mess and more chaos is not needed--not to mention it would probably be ineffective at best, considering the effect on your focus and will. I'd hit up Noc for her investigative services considering how reputable and thorough she is, not to mention her current price point on this. She'll be able to see evaluate it objectively and give well-reasoned advice.

post757107.html#p757107

Reasonable. I'd start here: https://manannan.net/occult/others.html

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Postby Likes2Read » Wed Nov 28, 2018 8:42 pm

Aurum wrote:This whole situation seems a little weird and to me it seems a little unlikely to me that this other woman would be a witch too, it is really not that common. How trustworthy is this psychic? Do you have any evidence that this man is your twin flame or is it just what she said? Anyway, I agree with Alys, rationality and calmness in what is needed now.

All of this! ^^^^

Twin flames don’t treat each other like this. If you are being lied to, cheated on, abused or ignored by someone, they are neither a soulmate nor a twin flame.

Did the psychic offer to do anything to counteract this supposed bad magic the other girl used (for a fee, of course)? If so, RUN, do not walk, away.

He has shown his true colors: he is dishonest. Even if someone offered to reunite the two of you for free, you’d be better off just grieving the loss of the person you used to THINK he was, and moving on. Dishonest people will just reoffend time and time again.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.

Cult
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: distilled spirits

Postby Cult » Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:22 pm

Likes2Read wrote:Twin flames don’t treat each other like this. If you are being lied to, cheated on, abused or ignored by someone, they are neither a soulmate nor a twin flame.

Not how it goes with twin flames.

He has shown his true colors: he is dishonest. Even if someone offered to reunite the two of you for free, you’d be better off just grieving the loss of the person you used to THINK he was, and moving on. Dishonest people will just reoffend time and time again.

It's not that simple if someone is your person. All of the "cut toxic people out of your life" stuff that every Psychology Today reader preaches about is shallow and ridiculous.

Return to “Black Arts”