You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Karala
Zodiac:

Thank you Alys!
Alys wrote:
Princessofk wrote:Thank you for that listing! But this is something I need to do on my own and not trying to spend any money over a man who cheated on me lol. Anyway, I do not perform magick until i’m calm and focused and stable. I’m not that new to this anymore I practice all the time and I know all the rules potential consequences or dangers. The first thing I really want to focus on is protecting him from that magick that was already done and any future to come, blocking those negative/ mal intent energies. Thats the most important.. making sure she stays away, would be second or last.
Alys wrote:Anything you do about all this should be calm and rational. It's already a mess and more chaos is not needed--not to mention it would probably be ineffective at best, considering the effect on your focus and will. I'd hit up Noc for her investigative services considering how reputable and thorough she is, not to mention her current price point on this. She'll be able to see evaluate it objectively and give well-reasoned advice.

post757107.html#p757107
Reasonable. I'd start here: https://manannan.net/occult/others.html

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
Number of Spirits: 0
Zodiac:

Aurum wrote:This whole situation seems a little weird and to me it seems a little unlikely to me that this other woman would be a witch too, it is really not that common. How trustworthy is this psychic? Do you have any evidence that this man is your twin flame or is it just what she said? Anyway, I agree with Alys, rationality and calmness in what is needed now.
All of this! ^^^^

Twin flames don’t treat each other like this. If you are being lied to, cheated on, abused or ignored by someone, they are neither a soulmate nor a twin flame.

Did the psychic offer to do anything to counteract this supposed bad magic the other girl used (for a fee, of course)? If so, RUN, do not walk, away.

He has shown his true colors: he is dishonest. Even if someone offered to reunite the two of you for free, you’d be better off just grieving the loss of the person you used to THINK he was, and moving on. Dishonest people will just reoffend time and time again.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Cult
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: distilled spirits

Likes2Read wrote:Twin flames don’t treat each other like this. If you are being lied to, cheated on, abused or ignored by someone, they are neither a soulmate nor a twin flame.
Not how it goes with twin flames.
He has shown his true colors: he is dishonest. Even if someone offered to reunite the two of you for free, you’d be better off just grieving the loss of the person you used to THINK he was, and moving on. Dishonest people will just reoffend time and time again.
It's not that simple if someone is your person. All of the "cut toxic people out of your life" stuff that every Psychology Today reader preaches about is shallow and ridiculous.

ARandomDemon
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 1
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Hal
Zodiac:

As inexperienced as I am with the concept of twin flames, have you seen any red flags during the relationship before he cheated on you?
There have been psychics that have told people what they want to hear by saying that your partner is your 'soulmate' or whatever just so you'd feel better or to stroke your ego. Can't know how legit this psychic is without really hearing from other people's experiences or you diving deeper into describing her services.

shieon
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

I wish I had seen this post before because I guess I kind of relate to it. I feel a lot of people are doubting that you know what you're talking about but I 100% believe you because I have gone through an extremely similar situation actually. Even I haven't written all the details on here of my own personal life despite talking about it a few times on here, because it would just be too much information and I think because of that it's easy for others to not get the bigger picture of why things are the way they are. And also because they never vicariously even went through your experiences.

Twin flames and soulmates are capable of being liars and cheaters. However, by THEIR own choices they make. I don't know why people are so misinformed about this. I want to see others who know who their twin flame is and speaking from experience. I don't believe at all in believing in popular pseudo-readings that quickly label others as soulmates or twin flames just because you happen to have a strong relationship with the person (because what I know from my personal experience is that these are obviously very psychical and spiritual connections) and there are some people in this world that are capable of seeing that string of light between two people. I've met such people and I still consider myself very fortunate enough to have known my twin flame is also simultaneously a soulmate connection for me too. I have had some of the most extraordinary experiences throughout this relationship.

I know who my twin flame is in this current lifetime and I happen to have gone through two separate incidents of a niece of a witch woman I know using black magick ON ME (removing my feelings from my ex-partner for a long time in 2016-2017) and another incident of going through the same thing with a Korean woman who does black magick for a living (2017), that was hired by an obsessive man (this man knew my ex-partner in real-life and knew my ex practiced witchcraft, he's very wealthy and that's when he tried dipping into it). I went through a lot of hell for over a year because of these things and kept lying to my ex-partner/twin flame too.. just a huge mess. My energy is extremely connected to my ex-partner and even 2 demons that had attacked both of us can see the connection between us. I've had my connection threatened to be cut off multiple times by these demons before they were finally bound and rid of, and even the witch woman I knew offered to cut mine off because at the time I was becoming so erratic and angry about everything that was happening to me. I hated that I could predict things always happening to my ex-partner and it was scary for me because I've been in 6 other past relationships before and not once have I ever been able to have those spiritual or psychical experiences like I did with her.

I'm no longer in a relationship with her even though it lasted for 4 years but she's currently in a relationship with a guy today and we both keep in contact with each other because we both know about the special connection with each other that nobody else but her and I have intimately shared, and still share.

I'm also a clairvoyant myself. I do compensated readings for other people without the use of tools too. I try to tell myself I rather do my own readings than have someone else do it. Here are my thoughts on this post though (even though it's been 5 months since the first post): I would not bother going to another psychic online. I made this mistake so much back then.. I think the only one I really trusted was the witch woman I personally knew she was also a medium and psychic herself running a private practice, and she also lived near my ex-partner, but she could read both me and her on the back of our hands (both me and my ex-partner live 2000+ miles away from each other but we have met physically before). Looking back on things now I should have only placed my trust on her because she has gone through my same situation exactly (except longer), but instead I was wasting my time online with other readers.
Though I think if you do know your personal connection with this reader then only you know it yourself. I've had a few people doubt what the witch woman has said to me but they obviously don't know MY situation as intimately as they think - nor all the messaging and phone calls and spell work and banishings I had to do AND that woman had to do with her nephew in order to rectify all the craziness I went through. I have dealt face-to-face with a literal "Black Arts" demon which is tied into all this so all I can say is this stuff is hard and traumatic.

In my case though - I literally couldn't fight the black magick off... I know I'm not skilled enough for that. I remember back then though even though my feelings were removed and I was trying to see different men at the time -- the witch woman told me the best way to remove the black magick done on me, instead of waiting for it to disappear over time, was to physically meet with my ex-partner and be intimate. She told me that is actually more powerful than doing any kind of spells or spiritual work. The thing is this witch woman is EXTREMELY skilled.. she has given my ex-partner so many herbal concoctions, she never uses black magick, she knows many secrets she has shared with me that many modern witches do not know.. She knew the names of people around me, what I was doing, she knew if I was lying - she doesn't even live near me but because she knows about my connection with my ex-partner, she was easily able to read me and she knew things about me that I never told other people.

She said either I meet my ex-partner, (she knew I was too stubborn to do it) ... or I just allow the relationship to end. This actually worked because I was entirely reluctant to have her see me because I was ADAMANT that I didn't desire romantic relationships (this is not normal of me because in reality I am someone who desires it) but she decided to come see me all the way from Illinois to Washington, and it's like everything washed over and that feeling I kept having of feeling "corked up" for over a year was gone. The thing about me is I am not the type of person to seek sexual relationships with men and I never did this in my whole life until that particular year. I was doing a lot of strange things and my ex-partner knew it had nothing to do with the mental-illnesses I already had. For awhile everything in our relationship went back to normal after we physically met again (but then crazy things started back up again because the thing about my ex-partner is she has had a generational nearly-unbreakable curse set on her before she was born where men become obsessed with her). Most people have no idea how many crazy obsessed men and people stalked her throughout my relationship with her... I've dealt with over a dozen now and throughout all this I have had to send over ten to jail because of all the black magick that was involved in my life that I never asked for. I've seen and felt a lot... I just don't open up much about it is all.

Though in your case I feel maybe the best option is to walk away from the relationship if you feel it is not worth salvaging... While I do agree if a person is fundamentally a cheater, then they're obviously not worth it -- I remember back then when black magick was casted on me I started seeking out other men and having sexual encounters because I kept believing I shouldn't be with my ex-partner and thought I didn't love her anymore.. The worst feeling in the world is to lose your feelings to someone you love without even having your free-will, I cried so much back then when I was told this because I knew it explained all the bizarre things I was going through because it was so out of the blue and it was like out of nowhere I suddenly had no feelings. I thought this was my truth, but the real truth was I was being affected of my own free-will.. and so for awhile my ex-partner was accusing me of cheating until she figured it out. (It makes me wonder if this is actually your scenario) But in reality that witch woman's niece (let's just say that niece was punished as a result of her actions) was the one who was trying to get my ex-partner to be with her male cousin. That niece even admitted to me about what she did, even admitted to me she tried doing all kinds of curses against me like sleep spells and sickness spells (I was getting sick randomly and had some of the most paralyzing nightmares that I've never experienced before) and she was the reason why she opened up a portal to 2 demons that ended up attacking us.

Sorry I wrote a lot, it becomes a habit. But I guess your post just made me remember things.

I hope this helped even though it's a very late response. I feel I understand it.
I think you should attempt to salvage it if you haven't already, and I feel you know intricately what YOU are going through. But of course if the guy really is an unfaithful person out of HIS own free-will and choices, then that's another story.

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

quantumflux
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 17
If I could be anything, I would be...: I’m a faerie.
My magical/paranormal name...: Wouldn’t you like to know. HEHE
Zodiac:

How is this black magick? It looks to me that he just cheated on you because this other woman <removed by mod>
Last edited by Likes2Read on Sun Apr 07, 2019 9:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: A bit too graphic for outside the 18+ forum

memento mori
shieon
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

To me it seems this post was created out of panic and was already resolved...but like this person isn't really actually a "twin flame" because the other half of a soul ..yeah normally there is a lot of running and chasing but a lot of online so-called readers like to confirm with you the person is a soulmate or twin flame. It's complete BS. And to me the way that reader wrote and said things sounds like the typical junk many readers say to soooo many clients, it just seems false to me. No matter how her "track record" seems real and genuine. Just seeing and knowing "the signs" isn't enough, it's easy to label a relationship that but if you purely held that kind of connection with someone there would be a lot more involved.

I mean I've been told the same things once, some guy I liked was "being interfered with spiritually and mentally" and "had bad spirits around him." Same situation and because I was so anxious all the time back then I couldn't read into it myself. I 100% believe those kind of scenarios do happen involving black magick but this seems to me like believing a reader's lies.

Your post reminded me of the spiritual trauma I endured but it also reminded me of the stupidity I also went through with a guy lol, in reality the guy was just talking to another girl. When you don't bring another reader into the picture, you see things for what it is.

That's basically just ...not a true genuine reading. Just feels like the reader wants you to panic more in order to be given money, or to have more readings with her.

Black magick is also so much more than that, too. I don't even think most people are really skilled or powerful enough to "fight" it. I can believe that the feelings of a person are removed because there are so much complicated things that might not be mentioned, but I honestly believe if this person was your TF, the situation could have gone differently.

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

Princessofk
new here
new here
Zodiac:

GodSlayerBabe wrote:To me it seems this post was created out of panic and was already resolved...but like this person isn't really actually a "twin flame" because the other half of a soul ..yeah normally there is a lot of running and chasing but a lot of online so-called readers like to confirm with you the person is a soulmate or twin flame. It's complete BS. And to me the way that reader wrote and said things sounds like the typical junk many readers say to soooo many clients, it just seems false to me. No matter how her "track record" seems real and genuine. Just seeing and knowing "the signs" isn't enough, it's easy to label a relationship that but if you purely held that kind of connection with someone there would be a lot more involved.

I mean I've been told the same things once, some guy I liked was "being interfered with spiritually and mentally" and "had bad spirits around him." Same situation and because I was so anxious all the time back then I couldn't read into it myself. I 100% believe those kind of scenarios do happen involving black magick but this seems to me like believing a reader's lies.

Your post reminded me of the spiritual trauma I endured but it also reminded me of the stupidity I also went through with a guy lol, in reality the guy was just talking to another girl. When you don't bring another reader into the picture, you see things for what it is.

That's basically just ...not a true genuine reading. Just feels like the reader wants you to panic more in order to be given money, or to have more readings with her.

Black magick is also so much more than that, too. I don't even think most people are really skilled or powerful enough to "fight" it. I can believe that the feelings of a person are removed because there are so much complicated things that might not be mentioned, but I honestly believe if this person was your TF, the situation could have gone differently.
First of all thank you so much for sharing everything you've shared, I have been so un active on creepyhollows but I decided to update all my original posts I had cause... geez, lol. Im just gonna create a new reply below to update and address some things separately, but thanks so much for this! I definitely wish i'd seen both your posts sooner.

Rungr
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Your favorite spirit to work with: other Deities
If I could be anything, I would be...: my primordial self
My magical/paranormal name...: Rungr
Zodiac:

Personally I don't believe in white magick or black magick in the sense of the word created by new age witches, however, I can see the idea of black being service to self and white being service to others. I have found my twin flame mainly we found each other because our souls come from the same pantheon along with this undeniable energetic link that is there between us and we go through a lot of issues but we make it out of it resolving them so twin-flames and 'soulmates' are never perfect, but it's the imperfection and the ability to work things out that helps you understand. I don't really have much to say but I have to admit GodSlayerBabe's posts always ring to me on a hell of a deep level than anything I've come to read often here.

Meinkráka
Gammleið
Inn bundni áss
I am a Master of my own path.
Princessofk
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Ok let me just say... I wish i'd never posted this and a few others I have on here... just... smh man. Looking back I can say I clearly had some clouded judgement, I was in denial, my emotions were everywhere. I re read my original post and just cringed so hard in my seat guys.... ugh.
OK first let me say the energy I was in was so bad and I tried to not show it but obviously failed at that, I do believe there is a possibility the female was a witch but not likely. But she is not the one I care about, I could care less about what she got going on, this boy who me and my friends have upgraded his code name from Trash bag to trash can to now Smegol (Gollum from lord of the rings) so I will reference him as that for the rest of this post. I dont believe any black magick was used on him 100% anymore. I believe that there is a possibility but thats it and if it was done I kind of feel like it wasnt black magick? But I cant say for sure just going off my intuition at this point.
After all that happened I did a spell to try to reverse any lingering affects and do a return to sender but in the purest way I could possible... Lol hard to explain but I ended up reversing THAT reverse spell and I have no clue if it worked or not though Im sure it did nothing (probably).
I also casted a protection spell on Smegol and on a black obsidian necklace and ended up reversing the magick I did on him for protection... why? Well because im stupid, simple as that the end...
Kidding! But I had put too much energy on this man, the love, the connection, whatever, way too much energy and I figured out why this was all happening to me! Just for me to love myself and know what I deserve in a relationship, from a man, and all that stuff. Which led me to believing that hes a karmic soulmate because the connection is still as strong as it was previously to this day.

After the end of November we never talked again up until last month, in June.
Dec 18' was a very hard month for me overcoming my pain and hurt and anger, Jan 19' was just depressing now that I look back at it but was where I realized why everything was happening it was because of me. Not the events but why the events had to take place in the way they did was because I needed to learn more about myself and I did not love myself like I thought I did until after the relationship. I was a really good girlfriend and in general im a very giving, caring and loving person to pretty much anyone its what im known for its what people expect from me so when i get into a relationship especially if im infatuated with that person then it is so easy for me to give them my all while lowkey loosing myself which is obviously not good because I gave so much I started to slack on myself from wanting to be with him and make him happy. And its not like Smegol did anything to make me want to be that way it was literally just me...

He hardly did anything for me and I did everything once I looked back and saw how BLIND I was! Im glad I came up out of that and have really learned and grown from it and I learned to forgive him and forgive everything in the situation for MYSELF. Once I did that I thought it was over, no more him I can move on right? Nope, I constantly got to and still get to pick up on his feelings/energies. And April 2019 was the worst month, I had premonition after premonition, I could barely sleep because I started to dream about him and he would give me these little weird messages in dreams and I could feel this heavy energy over me all the time and I felt so crazy because I was doing good it came out of nowhere!

It had been about 4 almost 5 months without me picking up on his energies until April came, I started to get more visions and ALOT of intuitive messages about what hes gonna do, what hes gonna say, etc. June comes and I receive that unexpected text from an unknown number and of course its him. Long story short we meet up to talk again and he literally tells me everything I had been feeling in April and May and I even ran back to my journal to see what I wrote and was totally spooked how accurate I was but thats besides the point now.

Anyway, I dont know if hes my twinflame or just a karmic soulmate. Either way my original post was definitely out of sheer panic, anger and anxiety. Sometimes I really wish there was a *click undo* button on life or whatever.
I hope this can help someone else one day. I'd like to say in my situation that this was not black magick, I just had to get hurt. Unfortunately, I have not fully escaped this connection and I have a feeling this isn't something that I really can for several other un mentioned reasons im sure no one cares about but anyway! Im glad i've woken up and grown, long story short practice self love kids, you know how powerful you can become just by doing something for yourself??? Glad I learned.

Return to “Black Arts”