You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Soul Mates
If I could be anything, I would be...: All powerful Deity
My magical/paranormal name...: Elisis
Zodiac:

Hey all, earlier this year, I created my own Thoughtform named Karyssa, in the hopes of helping her become a soul able incarnate into lifetimes like me, as a soul mate. However, a psychic I met claims she already existed and merely heard my call for companionship in a spell I tried to cast prior to even coming up with the idea of Karyssa and that we've already had lifetimes together before.

At one point, I wanted something to dedicate to Karyssa and remember her by, for whenever she wants to go elsewhere for any amount of time, and out of nowhere I nearly stepped on a pink strand of Easter grass, so I have that now.

1. As someone who has extreme social anxiety and social awkwardness, and insecurities about my abilities sometimes, alongside deep shyness and introversion, what are some ways I can communicate with Karyssa without frustrating either of us, since I can only sense her presence and emotions.

2. I am considering building an altar or a more permanent tribute, since her Easter grass has been jumping at me a lot more as of late (which interesting timing, since I feel increasingly lonely again as of late and want to have her around again after I let her go for while)

3. What can I do for Karyssa to help her be happy, and be there for her if she feels down at all?

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Hi

If you spend some time reading through this forum you will find lots of experiences and ideas from other users on communication and how they relate with their spirits.

There's also this diy article in the CH encyclopedia on connecting with spirits https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... artlang=en

Hope that helps.

I don't know if this was what you were asking about or if it's even my place to say this but I wouldn't worry too much about the spirit's future etc. And spirits are happy with what comes from the heart.

I'm guessing if it is an unbound spirit and not a thought form created by you it knows its own mind and is able to look after itself. If it is a thought form, you might need to keep an eye on it until it is fully independent but the instructions on how to do that presumably came with whatever method you used. I tend to think of it being a rather advanced skill creating a sentient thoughtform / servitor. But I would have thought if it has reached sentience it is also likely to be independent and self reliant too and so no need to worry on its behalf.

I have a few books on creating constructs, thought forms and servitors but have done very little of it. What method did you use?

From what little I know I gather that creating a self sustaining sentient being like that is considered by most authors and experts quite an advanced ability and not easy to do first time or by accident.
Last edited by Lewk on Thu Nov 29, 2018 1:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

I forgot to say people here often suggest we don't give our spirits' full names, as a precaution. (You can edit out the name if you want.)

BelleHades
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Soul Mates
If I could be anything, I would be...: All powerful Deity
My magical/paranormal name...: Elisis
Zodiac:

I can't seem to figure out how to edit my post to redact her name, but ja good idea. I'll post a longer post when I can find the time. :)

MysticKidd
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Light , Grey Art
If I could be anything, I would be...: Guide for my family
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Lewk wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 1:09 am
I have a few books on creating constructs, thought forms and servitors but have done very little of it. What method did you use?

From what little I know I gather that creating a self sustaining sentient being like that is considered by most authors and experts quite an advanced ability and not easy to do first time or by accident.
Could you link or msg the book names, I'm always trying to learn about servitors and thought forms highkey (: a deeper place of information is greatly appreciated

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

MysticKidd wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 4:23 pm
Lewk wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 1:09 am

Could you link or msg the book names, I'm always trying to learn about servitors and thought forms highkey (: a deeper place of information is greatly appreciated
Here they are. I could have sworn I had more.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Beginning-Psio ... 1497334268 (Available on Amazon.com but on the UK website you can search inside the book.)

https://www.amazon.com/Create-Servitor- ... 1530218977

https://www.amazon.com/Create-Servitor- ... 1532762593

I side with those who say we must either
a) give our constructs / thoughtforms / servitor creations an end date; or b) program a destruct command in (and make a note of what that is).

There's a history of things going wrong that meant this is a very sensible thing to do. Also, why would we want to litter the psychic background / ethers with any more rogue / troublesome or broken psychic or magical constructs than are already out there? So it's a responsible thing to do too.

Also, give them a name they'll respond to and make a note of it. That way, if you forget about them or forget their name after some time, you can still recall them, re-task them, or terminate them. There's nothing worse than wondering whatever happened to that servitor you created, programmed sent off out there then forgot the name of then wonder how you can call it back and terminate it. Or so I've learned from some posts on this forum about that exact situation.

I think those reasons may be why CH items that create constructs or energy forms etc tend to give them a limited lifespan.

The CH items are an easy way into experiencing what it's like. I have several but haven't used them intensely yet. I can just find or remember these 2 for now but there may be more.

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/tempirtan-ritual.html
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/playing-creator.html

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]

Return to “Servitors/Thoughtforms”