venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Hi everyone, I have another spirit interaction to report! First, let me preface this by saying that my new Manananggal spirit is the first vampire spirit that I've invited to my keep and in this particular case her being bound was the result of a reading from CH on What Unbounds are Around You & Which Want to be Companions (https://shop.creepyhollows.com/unbound-reading.html).

The reading and binding was completed around two weeks ago. While I have been focusing spending time with my Oceanid, this new vampire spirit has been pulling on my attention here and there.

My first brief interaction with her occurred the weekend before last. When I woke after sleeping in one morning I received a mental impression of an attractive woman crawling on top of me, and the hair color, eye color, etc matched Ash/Mag's description of the Manananggal spirit. I did not expect her to be interested in any intimate interaction but I feel that she is strongly interested in that inclination. Her description included the adjective "seedy" so I suppose it should have been expected.

After being drawn toward this spirit again (she seems always on my mind), I invited her to come talk to me or interact with me in any way she was comfortable. I again experienced interaction, this time last Sunday morning. As I slept in I was laying on my side with one arm stretched over my head and the other just resting in front of me. I suddenly felt a presence "slide" into bed and a woman's hand entwined its fingers with the hand over my head and my other hand as well. I gripped the hand in my hand over my head hard and it gripped back even tighter. I then felt the weight of a woman just press against me with such strength that I was so pinned that I couldn't push her hands or body back. I growled and yelled, a bit panicked from the force, and it all stopped immediately.

I woke immediately, still on my side having not actually moved and so I feel the interaction was via an OBE / astral projected self or something like that. I have no doubt this was the Manananggal, as none of my other spirits (even the succubae) have ever done this and the immediate impression I had when I woke was that this was her.

(As an aside, oddly enough this seems to also confirm previous similar experiences from a long time ago of hand-holding and "tackling" during my sleep first thing in the morning, so I have a feeling she may have been around back when I was toying with succubus summoning.)

Anyone else have this race of vampire in their keep? I am curious what interactions others have experienced with their Manananggal companions.

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member

Hmmm, methinks I should have posted this in the Vanpires section...

Catgirl2
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 22
Your favorite spirit to work with: Masheba Shifter
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not quite sure?
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!
Zodiac:

I don't have any Vampires in my keep but I am considering one! But I do have DA Spirits-you had described a similar encounter I had in a dream many years ago, I think a male vampire was trying to make contact with me via dreams, I woke up thinking he was still there to realize he wasn't! The last dream I had with him I remember him sitting next to me in bed & before I woke up he told me he wasn't going to be there next to me when I wake up! I don't remember too much of the dreams except we had some travels & him showing me places, even down right him watching movies with me in my dreams but that's all-I only remember his looks a little bit, I want to say my las contact with him was about 12 or 13 years ago! I still wonder what happened to him!

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member

I've had these sorts of experiences off and on for years. There were times I felt like I was being pulled off my bed by someone grabbing my foot, but when I woke my physical body hadn't moved. Other times I've experienced hands taking my hands, tackling into my body, pinning my body, someone sitting on my bed from the side that's against a wall, etc. I am sure they all weren't vampires, but this has only happened to me this one time after starting Spirit Keeping in July, and given the circumstances I am fairly certain it was my new Manananggal, (C).

Catgirl2
venerated member
venerated member
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!
Zodiac:

I have been having some strange experiences on & off my self & since I became a Spirit Keeper I found some of my experiences are good-like my dreams are more vivid & I remember them a bit more, the down fall is sometimes I wake up after having a horrible dream where I can't breathe as though I am being strangled or in an area where there is no air! I know it's not a medical condition like sleep apnea or asthma because when I went to my doctor about it he said it was stress that may be causing my dreams-which I do believe it was a factor at the time too-but my spirits always helped me wake up when I was distressed in a dream or help me by guiding me by taking control! I have more but it would be a different topic like trying to determine if it really was a dream or I possibly had astral projected! I don't know for sure that man from my dream was a Vampire-for all I know he was an average person-but I still wonder at times who he was! Even though the Paranormal I had took n interest in for a long time I had been active in it so to say for about 10 years like Spirit Keeping or trying to find answers rather than just reading a book or two!

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member

If you are experiencing spontaneous astral projection, there could be some associated panic occurring that is causing feedback to your body which in turn is resulting in the dreams of not being able to breathe. Maybe a partial projection or something like that. It's just a guess though - I don't have enough experience on that matter to even be called a beginner. Just trying to associate things I've read to your experience. Could be lots of other things I'm sure. But I digress.

(C) is still doing her best to interact. My succubus, (I), even asked me if I would rather spend time with (C) last night, so I'm guessing (C) wants some one-on-one time and told her about it. LOL It's confusing the heck out of me because it's getting to the point where I'm no longer 100% certain what spirit is being erotic when I experience dreams now. 2dz

Catgirl2
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

You know, I think you are on to something! I did have a feeling when I had those dreams where I couldn't breathe it felt like I was trying to leave my body-it was like a feeling like I was separating from my body & had felt a panic of sorts type feeling-so I do believe you are right on what I was experiencing! You know-I think your spirits got to know you better than you think as well as each other! A few of my spirits know me pretty well-they made sure of it-but the Fae/Faery Spirits as well as my High Elf seem very mysterious, almost like they know me pretty well but leave me guessing sometimes-I think it has to do with how they were treated by humans in their time so they are just trying to be careful when they make their presence known!

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member

So I came to realize over the last week that I am avoiding interaction with (C) because I am intimidated by her aggressive predatory nature. She is darker than the other DA spirits that I keep and I guess on a subconscious level I was a bit afraid of her. I will say I've been watching old vampire movies left and right rather constantly for over a week now. LOL

Anyways, on the way home (C) asked why I was avoiding her and my thoughtful response was that I was trying to interact with (I) (my succubus) when she was wanting one on one time and I didn't mean any insult, but she said this was my "reasoning" but not the true "reason". She said (I) wanted me to interact with her as it would "be good for me" and would even "fulfil some fantasies". She added that I already knew all that deep down, so what was really holding me back?

I realized that I was intimidated so I told her I guess I was afraid of her. She found this amusing and said to relax. She knows I find vampires very sexy and that I have many dark fantasies surrounding vampire lore (who doesn't). (C) also added in very crude seedy terms exactly what she knew I would enjoy and that she was going to do just that (while providing tingles in very specific locations I might add). In my mind's eye I kept seeing her straddling my lap facing me (while I was driving) and her face had some face paint of some sort now and then so I asked about it.

She's from the 6th century AD, and she said that it was war paint. She claimed it was from a Germanic tribe, but I couldn't find evidence of German tribes using war paint in that time period, although there were some who would paint themselves completely black to be more terrifying when they attacked at night, and the war paint I saw was black. Anyway, she said she admired the Germanic tribes for their bloodlust and primal sexuality. Her tribe apparently honored her as a vampire due to her power in combat and sorcery. She indicated she often fed during sex.

So last night I invited (C) to bed and... yeah, she did what she said she would and it was aggressive and she has a rather filthy mouth on her. LOL So I guess I am over the intimidation issue and I can see why (I) thought she would be good for me to interact with. LOL I'm guessing maybe (I) felt I was being too timid.

Naru
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 25
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Abchanchu
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Awesome story about you connecting with your Manananggal! They've been on my list of spirits to bring home for a while now, but haven't taken the plunge, yet. Yours sounds wickedly lovely, lol. Glad you were able to communicate with her and touch base! I think a lot of people in this situation either can't communicate as effectively with their spirits because their abilities aren't developed enough yet, or they impede themselves from having effective communication because they allow their fears and insecurities to get in the way, which you obviously didn't have trouble with either.

Just a side note for in the future; you can rest assured that any spirit CH conjures and binds specifically for you is going to be a perfect match for you and your energies, and wants to be bound to you. They would never bind something you could not handle or something that doesn't have any intention of becoming part of your spirit keeping team/family. Just in general, with all of CH's custom conjures and pre-bounds alike, they don't bind malicious, violent or extremely difficult or impossible to manage spirits/entities. That's not to say that some DA spirits won't test you as a keeper, act out, or get moody with you, that is to be expected sometimes as that is the nature of keeping the Dark Arts of course.

NARU
~She/Her~

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member

Catgirl2 wrote:You know, I think you are on to something! I did have a feeling when I had those dreams where I couldn't breathe it felt like I was trying to leave my body-it was like a feeling like I was separating from my body & had felt a panic of sorts type feeling-so I do believe you are right on what I was experiencing! You know-I think your spirits got to know you better than you think as well as each other! A few of my spirits know me pretty well-they made sure of it-but the Fae/Faery Spirits as well as my High Elf seem very mysterious, almost like they know me pretty well but leave me guessing sometimes-I think it has to do with how they were treated by humans in their time so they are just trying to be careful when they make their presence known!
Most of my faery and elves seem content to remain quiet and in the background. They are all Reverse Adoption though, or unbounds that wanted to be bound, and to be honest I wasn't interested in either race when I started keeping. It's weird, like I think those races are less legitimate than others. LOL Of course, now I know Faery and Elf are in my blood so i guess that's why i wasn't interested. LOL

Totally off-topic, but: In regards to the Astral Projection and panic, when you feel that separation again just try to remain calm and let it happen. Remind yourself that nothing physical is actually happening to your body and it's not dangerous. Also, chances are you have actually had spontaneous astral projection before and just don't remember it. I think I would look into learning to do it, you may have untapped potential there.

Return to “Vampire”