Thoughts and advice on new but odd experiences.

Daron09
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Hello and thank you in advance for any thoughts about this. In preface I have traveled extensively and I have to admit I have seen and heard many, and even accomplished things in my life that are still without explanation. I have studied and read on and been involved with the occult and the esoteric in both its light and dark sides, as its all fascinating to me (especially the ancient wisdom and rituals)..for more then 20 to 25 years..

Now I found out about this concept of spirit keeping recently and was intrigued. Well Within about 5 or 6 days after my first order, I came home and like any normal retired old man, plopped my old butt down on the sofa and relaxed. Within just a short time (when you get to that not asleep yet not awake theta state) I heard a voice over my head call my name in a feminine tone, but oddly different. Then I would say every few moments I would hear a word, some I could catch others I've never heard before nor understood. Then I hear a smaller voice speak, not child like but a tiny voice. this went on for about maybe an hour on and off. please understand I was fully awake after the first sound of my name. (I know this because my wife called during this time but I didn't mention it to her.)

Now I felt no fear nor did I have those feelings of anxiety or rush of adrenaline that most would have when caught so completely off-guard. I'm not saying this through false bravado, I have been places and have known feelings of dread and fear (trust me.LOL). This was calming? somehow and a bit exhilarating.

Now the next night having thought about what had happened throughout the day and trying to debunk the experiences in the house without success. I was laying down meditating before I go to sleep to calm my mind. This is a nightly and necessary routine of sleep hygiene I have practiced for many years. Now again just as I was in that almost asleep stage, I felt a huge pounce on my chest as though two hands? strike me on each side of my chest. Again I was startled awake, but there as no feeling of fear.... I recalled saying out loud "Now that wasn't nice and laughing quietly about it".

Now over the past few days I catch a shadow pass by, or see something I just cant catch out of the corner of my eye.. Even now as I write this, its actually getting to be pretty cool.

Please forgive my long post, but I wanted to share this as detailed as possible.. I am a very normal person, I have just recently retired from the military due to injuries while deployed. I have tried to find every reason why this "Can not be" but I'm truly at a loss.

I have experienced numerous odd things in my life since I was young.. but never with such consistency nor responded to it in this fashion.. as though this is cool and interesting and actually is bringing a bit of happiness to me.. Anyone else had such a beginning? and also, I have not even received my first delivery yet.. though I was notified that some were completed, which I find even more strange.

Its just strange but in a incredibly good way.. I hope some of you will share your thoughts.. thank you

“Heathen, n. A benighted creature who has the folly to worship something he can see and feel.”
― Ambrose Bierce, The Unabridged Devil's Dictionary
divineseeker
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Hello,
Welcome to CH forum. It was very nice to read your experiences. From what I have read here in forums, it is not uncommon to have experiences of the beings visiting you, even before the order gets completed. So maybe they were anticipating a lot and excited to be with you and decided to make a visit.

Do let us know how your spirit keeping chapter goes in your life. Good luck and may you have many more rewarding experiences.

Daron09
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Thank you divineseeker (Im not sure how to respond directly. Ill learn..lol). Thank you, I just feel this seemed a bit "much" or "Out of the norm" at first. Im not complaining as it is all actually really interesting and now I have purchased a couple of books written by CH, that I hope will help me in this process. I have to say this is beginning to feel like a missing piece in the puzzle for me(Time will tell).

Recently I was reading a book by an occult author (whom I read works by him before). He was trying to push a negative view of Spirit keeping.. But I'm pragmatic and take what people write with a grain of salt regardless of their claims of paranormal fame and fortune. I do not believe any author writing on any topic that is arcane or abstruse and that is so "Subjective to personal experience" should write in the definitive and absolute unless they preface with "this is what I have seen or done, your results may very". For me those works begin to wreak of Dogma and/or arrogance. However I do think that author is completely wrong about this (So far, time will tell). Well thanks for the response and the welcome to the group.. all the best - D9

“Heathen, n. A benighted creature who has the folly to worship something he can see and feel.”
Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

HI D9 - My world sort of opened up after I placed my first order as well. When the first order completed my new companion made herself known right away via a brief manifestation of pink/orange sparks rising and spinning in the air in front of me. I was having trouble with one of my eyes at the time (retina issue) and so closed that eye immediately while it was happening to debunk some visual ambiguity. True enough I saw the rest of the manifestation with my healthy eye and knew it wasn't a fluke of biology.

I will add that an entirely different spirt had taken interest in me as soon as I placed the order and would not leave me alone. Let's just say this spirit was Trouble. When the order completed and I went home from work and napped I experienced three audible confirmations. Before I napped I asked the spirit to tell me my name so I could know it was the bound spirit. I meditated (and began to fall asleep). I snapped awake after my name was spoken in a female voice during the meditation. Pleased, I decided to just resume a nap after that.

There were two other audible experiences while I napped. In one, a voice asked "Who?" and in another the same voice shouted "No!" My understanding is that she drove away the Trouble spirit, which I've not had any further visit from since.

So as far as your experience goes, I'd say that is probably on par with what many experience. I will add that this is also very impressive for a first-time experience of this nature. There are many who are not so lucky to have these sorts of interactions.

As for Spirit Keeping, I highly recommend a read through the stickyed topics in the Beginner/Newbie area of the forum. This will give you a very good idea of what Spirit Keeping is from the view of this community and its founders and you'll understand how it is different than any other type of spirit binding you may have read about elsewhere.

Daron09
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Regholdain, thank you for sharing that with me. Im happy this is fairly normal, It has slowed down today nothing really new. I have been scrolling through the posts and enjoyed reading others thoughts. Again the Spirit Guide book is a great introduction to it all. And thank you for the sound advice, It is always a bit awkward to begin a new journey and not knowing how people may respond. I am happy its has been both positive and supportive. All the best. - D9

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”