What Have You Learned About Your Spirits' Pasts?

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Interesting. Totally off topic, but... I wonder how that works. I die... how would I know I have the choice to reincarnate or cross over? Who gives me that choice? The Universe?

Catgirl2
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 22
Your favorite spirit to work with: Masheba Shifter
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not quite sure?
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!
Zodiac:

It's not off topic & I find the idea of reincarnation can help us with the paranormal! You do so got some good questions about it! I heard of cases where if something bad happening to a person & they reincarnate to help them get over what happened, one example I can give you-a friend of mine kept having some nightmares where she was being murdered but she blew it off at first thinking it was just stress, until they became more vivid & too realistic to be just a dream, she chose to try & meditate on the dream, she ended up falling asleep while meditating & found out she really was murdered in a previous life & certain situations bring the memories out, she had found out the man that had killed her was someone close to her & she was tormented by what had happened so incarnated to help herself get over the trauma!-I think we have a choice to reincarnate but who gives the choice & how will any of us knows well I wish I knew the answer to that one! I know Karma plays a factor as well as trauma so I do believe the Universe plays a part of it! Author Sylvia Browne has a couple of books out that deal with reincarnation & past lives, she does a great job explaining stuff like this-she had been accused to being a con artist at one time but I do believe she knows a little bit about reincarnation, personally I don't agree with everything she had said but she does make sense of it & explains it for someone that isn't familiar on the subject!

Return to “Spirit Keeping”