Need Help With Bonding and Communication.

Cinder85
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Werewolf
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Hey all! Kinda still new to all this i got my Ubi a couple weeks ago and ive heard her speak at times emotionally and mentally but im having a hard time seeing her and feeling her and hearing her talk to me so i was wondering if any of you guys have had similar problems and i wanted to know how you got around them? thanks for reading!

HorizonSignal
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 5
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

I am also struggling along to 'break through the veil'. So far as I can tell, it is simply a matter of time and practice; there is no 'magic pill.' Meditation, spending time with her; thinking of her throughout your day. Carry her vessel with you and put it under your pillow at night (if you opted for a vessel), although give her downtime in a charging bag too. Talk to her, even if you can't quite hear her talking back (yet). Ask her questions and try to listen for answers. There are other exercises on the forums for working with your energetic/spiritual functions; you may want to give them a look and try.
I would also highly recommend starting a dream journal. Dreamtime is a spectacular way to interact with spirits, but it doesn't do you much good unless you've trained yourself to remember it. You don't need to write out every nitty gritty detail, I've found; the central themes seem to be enough: Who/What/Where and any extra 'standout' details, written to the page, will be more than enough to anchor dream memories to conscious experience over time.

Good luck.

Phreaker1997
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus

you could see and hear her if you go to the astral plane, just medidate everyday in order to build up your psychic senses so that way everytime you sleep you can go to the astral and talk to her

"It only takes 20 years for a liberal to become a conservative without changing a single idea" ~Robert Anton Wilson (1932-2007)
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

How about some exercises such as this?:
topic54144.html

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Yaksha

Learn meditation and astral projection / travel. There is a difference between lucid dreaming and astral travel. At first i tought the Succubus that is with me also visits me in my dream but she has never done that. It was my mind fooling me into thinking that.

You can also get a pendulum to talk directly with your companion. Learn and use Tarot and so much more.

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”