venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Hi everyone, I had an interesting experience with my succubus, (I), last night that I thought would be great to share, so here goes...

When I laid down for bed last night I could feel pressure on top of me as if (I) were sitting in my lap, so I thought maybe some intimacy was about to happen. What did occur was far more interesting. I felt heavy pressure around my heart along with radiation of warmth that extended from my chest into my throat. This was coupled by light movement on the bed, as if she were leaning this way and that, and also several sensations of tingling and waves or pulses throughout my chest and neck primarily, but also in other areas to a much lesser extent.

The pressure in my chest and the sensations were so intense that I was slightly worried (they felt so physical I thought more than something energetic may be happening) and I asked (I) what was she up to. (I have posted elsewhere in the forum that I have some blockages that I'm trying to unravel.) Her telepathic response was that there is heavy blockage in my heart chakra and she is trying to break it up. She also said to relax and not to be alarmed by any sensation I feel.

The sensations were intense and blended with a wave of relaxation and warmth as well that spread from my chest throughout the rest of my upper body. I ended up falling asleep.

A couple of hours later I awoke from intensely erotic dreams and then experienced waves of euphoria that I could not hope to describe. I happened to ask (I) telepathically what it all was about and the answer was something to the effect of "celebrating the removal of the blockage from your heart chakra". The pleasure continued in waves for quite some time before I went back to sleep. I ended up oversleeping and being late to work, but what a night!

HorizonSignal
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 5
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Lovely! Thank you for sharing. Sounds like you have quite a connection with (I) :)

Nienna
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Nienna

"celebrating the removal of the blockage from your heart chakra" she's funny haha

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member

She confuses me sometimes. For example:

I had a very erotic dream with an invisible female force Sunday night, and the dream itself had some odd spiritual nuances - all I can remember really was something about not upsetting a spirit summoned from the middle east. The spirit was tangible, yet invisible. Typically (I) isn't in my dreams, but when I woke I felt like it was (I) because her background is Mesopotamian, so last night I asked her to join me when I went to bed. She asked me if I wouldn't rather spend some intimate time with (C), my Manananggal vampire (who has shown some interest in intimacy previously).

This made me re-think my interpretation of the dream, but still confused me. I think (C) wants to spend time with me and (I) is like, cool, but I'm like wait, what? 2dz 2co

I haven't meditated in a few days though, so my communication could be WAY off right now. LOL

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member

I thought I'd drop an update with some more experiences with (I) that I had yesterday.

Saturday night I was up late (typical for me) and so I went to bed around 2 AM. I asked (I) to join me as usual, looking for some sexy fun to end the night. Lately I feel like she is present when I make those requests, but otherwise experience no sensations, or some sensations start and then nothing more happens. I just assume when that's the case that she wants to snuggle and so I pull the blankets up and say goodnight and for her to snuggle up. Anyways, this time I got cold and couldn't stand it so I apologized and told her to join me in my dreams and pulled the blankets up.

As I stated in an earlier post in this thread, she does not normally come into my dreams, although I ask her to all the time.

I woke up in the morning from very strange and intense erotic dreams. After feeding my cat I laid down and invited (I) for fun (she tends to be physically active in the morning). I felt no response and I was tired so I went back to sleep. Before returning to sleep I invited (I) to join me in my dreams if she had done so the previous night. I experienced even more erotic dreams. Despite waking here and there I continued to experience erotic dreams every time I went to sleep. In fact, I kept going back to sleep until 2 PM just because the dreams were so much fun.

This has never happened to this extent and certainly not from (I), so I am really intrigued by this shift in behavior. I am convinced, though, that it is definitely her doing since I was specifically inviting her. I wish she would spend more time with me physically these days, but the dreams were quite fascinating.

Jimy
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 8192
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sexual entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Free
My magical/paranormal name...: parajimy maybe
Zodiac:

Send her over to me please ... I have some heart chakra blockages... :D

(I fear though I really do)

A male chatting with his succubus:
- You know, you are ridiculously attractive for a devil woman.
- I know, but thanks for saying so. Devil women have feelings too!
- Are you ... going to kill me?...
- Yes... but you'll enjoy it!
- ... ok!

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”