new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 24
If I could be anything, I would be...: Unicorn/Pegasus
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Hi All,

I had a weird thing happen last night and I'm not really sure what to make of it. So I have this square clock/timer thing from Ikea where if you put one side up its a clock, another side is a timer, another side is an alarm, and another side is the temperature. Last night around 2am the timer started going off. So I got up and switched it over to the clock side so it wouldn't go off again. A couple hours later the timer goes off again and sure enough the thing has been moved so the timer is up. So I put the clock up again. Then 45 minutes before my alarm went off this morning the timer went off again! And sure enough it'd been turned to the timer side again.

Each time I got up, when I was laying down to go back to bed I heard a faint ringing in my ears, but it sounded more like chiming bells.

All in all it was a really interesting night and I'm not sure if it was my spirit companions contacting me or what but something was definitely going on. 1h

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Sounds like plausible contact from your spirits. Ask them about it and see if they would cause it to happen again as confirmation.

Make sure you have protection in place so that unbound spirits and tricksters can't mess with you. I would also suggest house rules about disturbing your sleep if the timer / chime thing becomes a nuisance.

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”