Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Idk!
If I could be anything, I would be...: Creature
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Karina
Zodiac:

Hello all!

I know I keep popping on and off the forum with a bunch of random here and there questions, but you guys are so helpful! I've had both of my hellhounds for a little under a month I believe, and I've still yet to directly hear from them, other than the callings to bind them. I've yet to try meditation or a pendulum because I read Dark Arts spirits don't usually take well to those. I've invited them multiple times into my dreams, but sadly, they've yet to enter. Anyone have any advice on communing, other than meditation or pendulums?

Ikemen
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

I personally don't want to communicate with a pendulum as it gets influenced by my own mind easily.

What I like to do (I recommend you to try this also) is to sit in a dark room, light a candle (what you like or what your being likes, it can be the associated color or ask them and follow your gut feeling on what color you get). Breathe in deep through your nose and exhale through the mouth. Close your eyes and feel your surroundings, make a shield of white energy and feel confident that it will protect you.
Say in your mind "no one shall enter this shield without inviting to do so" then invite your spirit/entity.

You can now talk to them about any topic and listen what answers you get.
I am not a master so it takes me a few minutes to get used to the energies that I get that I have to translate with my third eye (meaning what answers I am getting back from my beings).

Do this daily or whenever you have time. This exercise will train your hearing.

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Meditation will assist you in calming your mind to recognize your inner voice / thoughts versus another's. This will help in developing telepathy, which would be the only communication method I would recommend, as I've very little practice with pendulums (and even less success) and telepathy is more reliable besides. Ikemen's recommendation is a very good start.

Also, Dark Arts spirits are not going to care if you are using meditation to contact them or not. I have several Dark Arts spirits and they come to me during meditation when I ask them all the time. We cannot improve our senses without meditation and they are aware of that.

I would also say to include them in your life - invite them to join you at work, during outings, etc, and share your thoughts with them. You could likely tell them what you want help with in regards to protection as well. Sometimes just tasking and having them spend time with you will kick-start bonding and communication.

CinderSprks
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Idk!
If I could be anything, I would be...: Creature
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Karina
Zodiac:

I was meditating on Friday night and couldn't reach out to my hellhounds with no luck. However...I had a brief encounter with a snakey-figure with milky white eyes, just for a split second before I came to. Then, yesterday morning while I was on my way out of the house, I found a freshly-dead robin outside my doorstep. It didn't seem to have any external injuries, but its beak was bleeding. The bird had been dead only about 10 minutes before I found it. Could I have upset something? Or was it just a coincidence?

Return to “Dark Arts”