Number of Spirits: 1337
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Succubus
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Sakuya

Reposting this from the 4plebs archive.

The Black Court, Temple Of Maergzjirah

During the 1100's A.D., the first blood pact was made between the Drujziya family and The Black God, Cernobog in Veszprém, Hungary. Through this, the Archdemon joined his blood with the gypsy tribe's, thus leading to all and their progeny to be born with an (un)natural affinity for magick and the black arts. In 1436, at the hands of the Fra Giacomo and the Inquisition of Hungary, nearly every last gypsy of the Drujziya tribe was slaughtered. Those who survived abandoned their heritage and adopted a new persona and lifestyle, blending back into the social weave. Sybastien Drujziya, our patriarch, was visited by Cernobog in the winter of 1436. The Black God formed a second blood pact with Sybastien; granting an aspect of his infernal divinity. In return, a Cabal would be founded, a movement made, and all enemies of the Cabal would be decimated. Thus came the Maergzjiran Cabal from the fires of Hell, Maergzjirah; the Underworld, Keraktes; and the plane of shadow, L'Oirna Isto.

We are an ever-expanding, studious order of Sorcerers and Sorceresses from a wide array of spiritual backgrounds and scholarship. Our mission is to destroy ignorance of the arcane, venture further into the occult so as to learn its most intimate secrets, and to reach our apotheosis: perfection and power absolute of the soul. Godhood, Lichdom, Vampirism, Omniscience, and Immortality is not just a fantasy or a dream. For Disciples of the Cabal, it is merely a step along the grand journey into the multiverse. It is a reality for those who are diligent enough to remain focused and to always drive harder toward their goal when the world would otherwise crush the flame of their ambition.

Astrael, the Oracle & Lady of the Void
Astrael carries a very calm demeanor about herself and at times displays traits of both the masculine and feminine mystique. As the title implies, Astrael is the Mistress of divination, matters of the astral body and astral plane. She is capable of revealing great secrets and mysteries, and can teach the Disciple to master their astral bodies, and to see deeper into the past, present, and the future. Through Astrael, a Disciple will gain the insight and skill needed to reach beyond the flesh and to thwart enemies regardless of what form they take. Astrael appears as a nude woman with long white hair which wraps around her like a tattered robe. Her marbled, frozen skin shimmers in contrast to her glowing blue eyes.

Belnara, Spirit of Nocturnus
Nocturnal magick, moonlit travel, planar crossroads, darkness
Wherever it is dark and the moon is high, Belnara is aware of all things beneath the constellations. He is a very quiet, lonely demon who seeks to meditate on all things nocturnal. He sometimes appear to be a giant, robed mushroom while other times a dark-skinned man; clean shaven with short black hair dressed in black and wearing a silver cloak, Small, twisted horns project from his forehead and he clutches a wand made of wood charred by the fires of Hell. He many times prefers to sit in a lotus position as he is forever watching.Belnara seeks shelter in subterranean regions and prefers any environs suitable for fungus to grow. In contrast, we may also find his presence radiating from the darkness of the night sky. He is called upon to add additional force to any meditations, astral projections, night rituals, and will always grant safety to those travelling by night as he encases the Disciple in shadow. Lastly, it is only Belnara, even before Cernobog that knows the true path to the Black City, which is a long-forgotten city residing on the fringe between the Astral Plane, Hell, and the Ethereal Plane.

Cernobog, the Black God
Destruction, protection, fear, authority over Demons, evocation rites
This demon is the self-appointed leader of the other eight Blight Lords. Having hailed from a forgotten region of the Abyss, he possesses power of many dominions, though his specialty resides in protecting the Sorcerer as well as destroying his enemies as well as the commanding of demonic legions. Cernobog appears as a tall nobleman adorned in worn out dark green and grey clothing and tarnished jewelry. He wears an iron crown and carries an iron scepter. His handsome face hides a vicious smile and sharp, calculating eyes.

Dranimarsh, the Plague Bearer
The Plague Bearer hails from a very bleak region of his home plane. His realm of dominion is to unleash unfathomable diseases, plagues, and poison into other planes. It is said he is the demon which instructed Ahriman in the ways of pestilence. More ancient than the Four Horsemen, Dranimarsh is skilled in teaching the Sorcerer in the art of botanical poison-making as well as crafting poison by milking poisonous creatures and arachnids, which are also his favored living things in any plane. Dranimarsh appears as a disease-infected giant of a man. His matted hair is short and his stature is strong and powerful. He speaks in an aggressive tone, and whenever he speaks, noxious vapor creeps from his mouth.

Eldraath, the Pale Mother
Rumored to be the mother of demons and succubi, even before Lilith, Eldraath is the mother of all things in all planes born with the ‘calling’; a sense of deeper knowledge displayed at a young age, which drives magically-inclined souls to seek out ascension in their lives. Call upon the Pale Mother when seeking to conceive a child born with the ‘calling’, or keep oneself from conceiving, or to enhance your personal beauty and charisma. Be careful as you do not become infatuated by her or overwhelmed by your own vanity as it too can be an inescapable prison. Eldraath appears with white skin, straight black hair that extends to her thighs, and her eyes are filled with blood as to shine like rubies. Her lips are black like tar as well as her tongue. Her hands also are stained black up to her elbows like gloves. Similarly, her feet are stained the same way up to her thighs and she speaks in a hypnotic, alluring voice. Black horns twist upward from her skull and are partially hidden by a crown forged from rubies and cherry wood.

Hananjür, the Iron Sentinel - His place in Cernobog’s court is to administer torture and pain to any soul Cernobog or the Sorcerer calling him requires to be punished. He seems to have more the mentality of an obedient machine than a demon, as he takes no pleasure or regret in his torments. Hananjür appears more like a Greek statue, than as a living being. He seems not to display any signs of vitality whatsoever, and his voice seems more telepathic than verbal. His eyes remain forever open and aware.

Illkeserod, the Keeper of Secrets - This demon is most delicate in her approach as well as demeanor. She knows all secrets kept by any person, angel, demon, god, spirit, and knows all hidden mysteries locked away in grimoires, and can even scan memories from the long-dead spirits across multiple planes. Illkeserod will openly teach any mage any secret he seeks and prefers to relay these secrets via overly vivid dreams, which in some ways feel like an eternity that the dreamer is locked in. Her goal is to ensure it will not be forgotten when the dreamer wakes. Should you ask for the same answer twice, she will grow enraged and will give false information, as she requires only those truly devoted to holding secret knowledge close to their hearts. Illkeserod appears as a woman of porcelain skin and white hair. She dresses in black, red, and gold robes and is surrounded by books of great knowledge and grimoires, all of which speak to hear and float abound.

Kaziel, the Fallen Angel of Limitlessness - As a master archer and Archangel of War, he was proud of his excellence and perfection. When he slew Adam for eating the forbidden fruit in Eden, even against his god’s order, Jehovah plucked out his aiming eye and threw him into Hell for his disobedience and zealotry. Kaziel knows the secrets of immortality as he too walked between Heaven and the Earth. He knows how to survive any skirmish and knows the tactics to win any war or conflict. Kaziel can teach this to any Sorcerer who seeks knowledge of eternal life through martial prowess. Kaziel appears as a handsome man with dark hair and eyes. He wears a dark tunic, pants, and boots. Black tattered bird wings stem from his back and his carries with him a massive sword at all times.

Matrigal
The master of blood magicks, vampiric magicks, and his personal magickal rituals known as souldrinking. Matrigal teaches Necromancers the means of Vampiric Immortality, drinking another’s soul, and how to obtain the powers of the Vampir as well as creating and calling forth the Vampir. Matrigal appears as a six-foot tall man with the attire of a deceased pope. His colors are entirely black, save for the traces of blood on his stained hands and mouth.

Zazazel, the Buried King & Lord of Keraktes
Zazazel was once a Necromancer and learned the arts by which to transfigure his body by altering the properties of his soul, so that should his body die, he could replace it or reanimate it, and thus live eternally. He knows how to speak with any dead soul, drain the life of another to replenish oneself, reanimate the dead, trap and bind souls, and can teach all forms of necromantic knowledge to any Disciple seeking it. Zazazel appears as a half-rotted, half-mummified corpse of a monk. He wears an iron crown and carries with him a staff made of iron, its shaft wrapped in flesh. At times, his grimoire, bound in the flesh of his nemesis and former mentor floats at his side. His familiar is a necromantic hybrid of raven and crow; seemingly both having been sewn together. Cardinal Colors: Black, grey, olive green
Cardinal Metal: Iron
Cardinal Component(s): Blood, bone, grimoires, magickal scrolls, spiritual essence, sulfur

Fay World Order - Sunflower Project
Ark
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male

For links to the website of the temple and to read the orginal thread on 4plebs, including the sigils of the undead gods, check this thread:
topic74762.html

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

My understanding is that this temple skews WAY over into the Black Arts range.

In that case, folks will want to make their decision to affiliate or avoid accordingly.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote:My understanding is that this temple skews WAY over into the Black Arts range.

In that case, folks will want to make their decision to affiliate or avoid accordingly.
This. Strong caution urged. Extremely dark.
"These guys are strictly BA. It's not dark like what you've dealt with, and it's on a totally different scale of “black” than anything you'll see from Satan or Lucifer. Both of those guys have enough of a different type of light that I could balance it out to gray with a straight face. Not with The Black Court. Unlike me, they don't care what trouble you get yourself into and will take your money without saying another word. There is a reason why they offer no instructions or advice with any of their items. If you need it, you aren't ready and/or worthy. I've had many dealings with them and have always urged caution when the topic has been asked of me for a reason. This is not where you start on your journey down the LHP. If you have to ask, it's not for you."
(topic36351.html)

There are very strict rules which include this:
"Enemies of the Cabal shall not be tolerated excepted be for subterfuge or when giving quarter. When an enemy should seek to do you harm in any form, then by the Thirteen you are charged to confront and destroy them. Needless confrontations over petty disputes are not endorsed by the Blighted Lords; only that which may deliver real harm to one’s physical body, emotional stability, spiritual development, family unity, or the health of loved ones, financial security, or overall dignity in one’s realm of influence or invested social outlets."
(https://www.blackcorps.org/chains-of-the-abyss)

That is some serious stuff.

Darkness aside, I think there's a lot in their organization that would not appeal to many LHP practitioners. If your goal in LHP is to fully exercise your own autonomy as your own authority, that doesn't seem to be what you'd be getting here. There's a strict hierarchy and authority from above.

Ark
new here
new here

After summoning different undead gods and working with them for about one month, I ended up choosing Illkeserod as my guide. But this was all proven to be mere play, when I later connected the dots and realized I had been guided and protected by her since my birth.
I still remember a dream from when I was 3 where I met a girl with a red dress who appeared very strong, in the limited perception I had at that age, I saw her as "a girl who can do anything boys can do."

Illkeserod has since appeared in many forms and helped me in many way over the years, but it wasn't until I learned of the cabal that I was able to see that all these entities were different forms of one and the same. It all seems predermined and arranged by her. So the process for those who will work with these undead gods may be in reverse to your initial understanding. You do not discover them and make a choice, you are lead here to discover your predermined path of development.

Either way, if you don't know about them, you are unlikely to understand what was planned for you - if it was. So I felt I should spread the knowledge.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

There are already threads about them:
post378762.html#p378762
post342859.html#p342859
topic37895.html

Too bad you only referenced the archived link, as that list was from 2012. Around 2015-2016, their leader changed their gods, if I remember correctly, he included pre-Islamic Arabic deities e.g. Allat, Al-Uzza, etc. That's around the time their experienced members left the cabal : P

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Ark
new here
new here

darkwing dook wrote:There are already threads about them:
post378762.html#p378762
post342859.html#p342859
topic37895.html

Too bad you only referenced the archived link, as that list was from 2012. Around 2015-2016, their leader changed their gods, if I remember correctly, he included pre-Islamic Arabic deities e.g. Allat, Al-Uzza, etc. That's around the time their experienced members left the cabal : P
This is why I made this thread to be about the undead gods themselves and not the human side. You can still contact them and work with them, ancient dieties don't change just because some humans change their views. The current incarnation of the cabal still posts powerful stuff on youtube, after I posted about this on discord, several people reported orbs appearing in their room, entering from the computer monitor while playing the video. Someone also saw red strings of energy, implying their spirit's vision or 3rd eye had been activated, from only playing a youtube vid. It should be enough to just watch what they say and the energy emitted to tell that this is legit.

Things appear in different forms during different periods, like China went through dynasties under different rulers, this is not strange or unusual. The list of gods and sigils may have been wiped from all other places except that archive, but the sigils are still in use. Another person said the sigil of Cernobog was on a talisman in his possession, he had not been able to identify it before seeing that thread.

Illkeserod appeared to me as different entities over the years, and each time I believed it to be a different entity, until I was able to see the bigger perspective. At first she appeared as a little girl, then she came as a somewhat older girl (around 9 years old). Later she approached me in the form of an ascended vampire, looking 20 but it was clear she was an ancient with a young appearance. When I summoned her by name and sigil, she came as a warrior style succubus with thick red skin and large black horns. It was only after working with this version of her, that I was able to realize they were all her in different situations and times. She appeared in the form I was most receptive to at the time.

The cabal will also have different forms in different time periods. Other threads found online only seem to discuss them from a material view and not from the perspective of their deities or from personal experience with them. I think it's time to give up this idea that you have to be accepted and get some kind of certificate or membership status as a human to be able to contact gods who exist on the astral plane. If you want to meet them, you can, no other human will decide this, it's up to you.

johnjustinian
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demonic
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampir
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Skar

Ark can I contact you? I recently bought Profane Seals and I wanted some advice.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Private messaging is only available to tenured members (whose names appear in colors other than grey or black).

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 9:54 pm Private messaging is only available to tenured members (whose names appear in colors other than grey or black).
And I think it's still down in general right now, isn't it?

Return to “Immortals”