for 300 bucks the wish better work

Show some love to the sellers - online or off - who have brought you amazing spirits or magic!
supersaiyan5
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: vamps
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

And if it doesn't?

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what youโ€™re looking for."
Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

And $300 is the sale price. So, did you buy it? Because getting $300 for that would definitely be an answer to the seller's wish for money and you would be the one granting it. The good news is that you can always pass it on at the full price of $777.77 or whatever it was. And then your wish would be granted.

Boysnow
new here
new here
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
Zodiac:

did it work?

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Boysnow wrote: โ†‘Tue Mar 21, 2023 4:44 amdid it work?
I think that member hasn't been active on the forum for quite while. But, you never know, they might see this.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 377
Spelled Number: 74
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: The Winter Witch
My magical/paranormal name...: Luna Lysithea
Zodiac:

Before I purchase anything from any seller, I do my research first, ask any questions I have and that's just in general whether or not the seller is reputable.

To say something "better work" especially when it comes to anything metaphysical depends on not only the seller but yourself as well.

Did you do your research on the seller, spell, or companion? check reviews etc?

Do you spend time on strengthening your abilities like with your third eye, telepathy, or tarot?

It's not all on the practitioner to ensure what you purchased works, you have to put in the effort too, and I'm saying this having had never been a practitioner in my entire life. (This life at least.)

I'll give you a good example from my own experience. Back before I joined CH, I have always and still do research, but my own abilities were lacking.

So when I joined CH, I read about the support bindings and spells they offer, and after several support bindings and over 20 spells later along with me learning about what areas of my abilities needed improvement, and identifying blocks, clearing those, and doing what I can not to create new ones. Over time I'm doing much better with seeing my spirit family in their chosen manifestation & my telepathy too.

I hope whatever you purchased works for you

\:*

๐Ÿ’—Spirit Family๐Ÿ’— 377

๐Ÿ’—Immortals๐Ÿ’— 27

๐Ÿ’—Infusions๐Ÿ’— 30

American Sanguine Vampire, Anamchara Angel, Amadan Fairy, Goddess Aphrodite, Goddess Calypso, Kracken, Goddess Nyx, Goddess Pandora, Grim Reaper, Lady Of The Lake, Wraith, Harpy, Goddess Hera, Goddess Hecate, Goddess Lilith, Red Dragon, Black Dragon, Gold Dragon, Balaur Dragon, Xypher, Fenrir, Crocotta, Dullahan, Volkh, Cnn Annwn, Barbegazi, Basilisk, Wendigo, Morgan Le Fey, & Goddess Skadi
MysticOcean
new here
new here
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 3000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Crow
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampires
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Ravens

Hi thanks for sharing your experience. I always do the same as you do. We trying to spend ours hard working money. We definitely need to know how each and every seller is with their work we have rites to ask as many times and many questions. I have asked many sellers too many times too many questions I wanna make sure Iโ€™m well satisfied with my purchase whether they like it or not in the end theyโ€™re thanking ours hard working money. If you donโ€™t mind which sellers would you highly recommend? Thanks again:)!

Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 377
Spelled Number: 74
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: The Winter Witch
My magical/paranormal name...: Luna Lysithea
Zodiac:

MysticOcean wrote: โ†‘Tue Mar 21, 2023 4:31 pm Hi thanks for sharing your experience. I always do the same as you do. We trying to spend ours hard working money. We definitely need to know how each and every seller is with their work we have rites to ask as many times and many questions. I have asked many sellers too many times too many questions I wanna make sure Iโ€™m well satisfied with my purchase whether they like it or not in the end theyโ€™re thanking ours hard working money. If you donโ€™t mind which sellers would you highly recommend? Thanks again:)!
You're welcome @MysticOceanโฃ๏ธ

A few practitioners that I've adopted from besides ::ch:: are InspiringMagick, Fay's Enchanted Emporium, Mystic Morning Treasures, and Summoners Den. I would mention another, but they are retiring soon.

I hope that helpsโฃ๏ธ

\:*

๐Ÿ’—Spirit Family๐Ÿ’— 377

๐Ÿ’—Immortals๐Ÿ’— 27

๐Ÿ’—Infusions๐Ÿ’— 30

American Sanguine Vampire, Anamchara Angel, Amadan Fairy, Goddess Aphrodite, Goddess Calypso, Kracken, Goddess Nyx, Goddess Pandora, Grim Reaper, Lady Of The Lake, Wraith, Harpy, Goddess Hera, Goddess Hecate, Goddess Lilith, Red Dragon, Black Dragon, Gold Dragon, Balaur Dragon, Xypher, Fenrir, Crocotta, Dullahan, Volkh, Cnn Annwn, Barbegazi, Basilisk, Wendigo, Morgan Le Fey, & Goddess Skadi
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Old thread yeah.. still relevant topic I see.

From a practitioner's POV...

Understanding that a client works hard for their money, a practitioner deserves to be paid for their work.
You shouldn't buy from someone you have doubts about. Whether or not magic works for a person is up to plenty of factors and one must be educated about that before going in, and yes - ask questions!
The investment, in the metaphysical community, has to be about trusting the practitioner is doing what they do. Magic can be cast, a practitioner can do the work for you, but you still may not get the experience you want out of it if you don't understand magic. If you have a track record of magic not working for you, it's often an issue that you have power over and should figure out before investing any more into it. Again this is all presuming you are not purchasing from a scammer.

Keep in mind that most of us (serious practitioners) aren't like.. just waving some magic wand we found in the forest. A lot of investment goes into conducting a service. It is difficult to determine pricing that will be fair to everyone, when people don't know what is going into a work. In some cases it is obvious that a seller is seeing what they can get away with charging, the metaphysical is notorious for that sort of thing, but reasonably speaking it is also true that practitioners cannot do everything for a negligible amount of compensation - it isn't realistic.

Here is transparency everyone needs for perspective - depending on the method, you can spend hundreds of dollars for supplies to do a spell. A set of really good candles alone can cost a small fortune to make or purchase nowadays. Then you are paying for skill you do not have or a task you refuse to do yourself.
If you don't want to pay for magic then you need to learn it, it isn't knowledge that comes out of thin air, it takes years to perfect. You pay a professional what they are worth as in how much they have invested into themselves, how important the work is to you, and what they must have in order to operate without issues.
Even when something is offered cheaply, by a professional, it usually just means that it won't be a financial loss to do the work at that rate --but it would still often be considered underpaying or being gifted an opportunity in terms of valuing the experience of the practitioner.

Magic is a luxury service now because we live in a money-driven environment. If we were back in an age of trade, it would be something like livestock, or half of your crops for a year - something that can produce life-sustaining nourishment for a lengthy period of time, in exchange for a wish you want granted by a witch. Contrasting with that, a few hundred dollars for a concentrated effort may be considered a bargain. A lot of buyers do not think of this in the appropriate evolutionary context.
When you go back into ancient days you can find an era where diviners and figures of magic were properly respected, altogether taken care of - fed, sheltered, unbothered - just for existing and providing their services. Now such figures are expected to 'make ends meet' and/or juggle a bunch of silly mundane responsibilities just like everyone else, in keeping up with the technological age, and on top of that get mocked, occasionally still maimed, jailed or killed for what we are and what we do depending on the atmosphere. Then again that threat has existed for quite a while in some cultures.

So if you respect the art of magic, there shouldn't be these kind of complaints about what you're paying, especially where the practitioner is trusted and the effort on the part of the practitioner is identifiable. Magic is ephemeral - it's magic - and you're not always going to see the evidence you want immediately (or in the way you expect) that it is working - you need to be sensitive for that. It doesn't mean that it's not working and it certainly doesn't mean that the practitioner wasn't worth paying.
You're paying for the effort to resolve your issues through an esoteric method. You are paying for the service to be performed. Just like you would pay a teacher to teach; you can't force someone to learn or to understand how they will ultimately retain the knowledge. You pay for the expertise and the service; if all factors are right and you are committed to the outcome, then you will get the result.

If you don't want that, there are mundane alternatives that can be attempted and they probably all cost money too.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
โ€”Oscar Wilde
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻โ€โ™€๏ธ🧙โ€โ™‚๏ธ🧛🧞โ€โ™‚๏ธ
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

This sounds true and valuable knowledge to see behind the mystery of magick and its practitioners. Thank you.
Vipera aspis atra wrote: โ†‘Tue Mar 21, 2023 8:38 pm Old thread yeah.. still relevant topic I see.

From a practitioner's POV...

Understanding that a client works hard for their money, a practitioner deserves to be paid for their work.
You shouldn't buy from someone you have doubts about. Whether or not magic works for a person is up to plenty of factors and one must be educated about that before going in, and yes - ask questions!
The investment, in the metaphysical community, has to be about trusting the practitioner is doing what they do. Magic can be cast, a practitioner can do the work for you, but you still may not get the experience you want out of it if you don't understand magic. If you have a track record of magic not working for you, it's often an issue that you have power over and should figure out before investing any more into it. Again this is all presuming you are not purchasing from a scammer.

Keep in mind that most of us (serious practitioners) aren't like.. just waving some magic wand we found in the forest. A lot of investment goes into conducting a service. It is difficult to determine pricing that will be fair to everyone, when people don't know what is going into a work. In some cases it is obvious that a seller is seeing what they can get away with charging, the metaphysical is notorious for that sort of thing, but reasonably speaking it is also true that practitioners cannot do everything for a negligible amount of compensation - it isn't realistic.

Here is transparency everyone needs for perspective - depending on the method, you can spend hundreds of dollars for supplies to do a spell. A set of really good candles alone can cost a small fortune to make or purchase nowadays. Then you are paying for skill you do not have or a task you refuse to do yourself.
If you don't want to pay for magic then you need to learn it, it isn't knowledge that comes out of thin air, it takes years to perfect. You pay a professional what they are worth as in how much they have invested into themselves, how important the work is to you, and what they must have in order to operate without issues.
Even when something is offered cheaply, by a professional, it usually just means that it won't be a financial loss to do the work at that rate --but it would still often be considered underpaying or being gifted an opportunity in terms of valuing the experience of the practitioner.

Magic is a luxury service now because we live in a money-driven environment. If we were back in an age of trade, it would be something like livestock, or half of your crops for a year - something that can produce life-sustaining nourishment for a lengthy period of time, in exchange for a wish you want granted by a witch. Contrasting with that, a few hundred dollars for a concentrated effort may be considered a bargain. A lot of buyers do not think of this in the appropriate evolutionary context.
When you go back into ancient days you can find an era where diviners and figures of magic were properly respected, altogether taken care of - fed, sheltered, unbothered - just for existing and providing their services. Now such figures are expected to 'make ends meet' and/or juggle a bunch of silly mundane responsibilities just like everyone else, in keeping up with the technological age, and on top of that get mocked, occasionally still maimed, jailed or killed for what we are and what we do depending on the atmosphere. Then again that threat has existed for quite a while in some cultures.

So if you respect the art of magic, there shouldn't be these kind of complaints about what you're paying, especially where the practitioner is trusted and the effort on the part of the practitioner is identifiable. Magic is ephemeral - it's magic - and you're not always going to see the evidence you want immediately (or in the way you expect) that it is working - you need to be sensitive for that. It doesn't mean that it's not working and it certainly doesn't mean that the practitioner wasn't worth paying.
You're paying for the effort to resolve your issues through an esoteric method. You are paying for the service to be performed. Just like you would pay a teacher to teach; you can't force someone to learn or to understand how they will ultimately retain the knowledge. You pay for the expertise and the service; if all factors are right and you are committed to the outcome, then you will get the result.

If you don't want that, there are mundane alternatives that can be attempted and they probably all cost money too.

400โœจAster๐Ÿ’ซJupiter

Return to โ€œSellers You Loveโ€