new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: succubus
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I'm still fairly new to spirit keeping, i have 3 entities(1 elf and 2 ubi), so a question popped into my mind, do all spirits and entities out there know how to astral travel? And why they seem to do it so easily compared to us? I mean even dragons can interact with us in the astral.
Oh my, this is just my third month into the spiritual world so there's so much that feels overwhelming at times, i used to be skeptic about all this, but recent events made me realise that there's truth in all this and it's not just a money grab business.
It is actually kind of comforting the fact that this world isn't just about the physical plane.

featheredstar
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a wolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I feel the exact same way. It's comforting to me to know that this world isn't just what it seems.

As for astral traveling, and I am not really an expert at this but just from what I gather, spirits and entities have more of a connection to the astral compared to what we have. They have more time to practice traveling, too, whereas us stuck on this realm have to put in more time to either gain or earn those connections.

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I've been eyeing this thread a bit and wondering whether or not to drop my two cents on this subject. I'll preface this post by saying I've only been spirit keeping since August of this year and I am still not real clear on an answer to this question.

That said, I do know this: The ability to travel in the astral for spirits does not seem to be a given. Based on discussions I had with my Gorgon early on, while she is an Earthen spirit, she had the knowledge in life to astral travel, project, and manipulation. This knowledge has enabled her as a spirit to work in the astral on a deep level, and she has been working on building a place in the astral for me and my other spirits to use as a sort of retreat, once I have learned to travel.

I have had other spirits come to my dreams, which seems to be a subtext of the Astral, but not all of them, so I am not sure how the two might be related.

I have had only a few spirits acknowledge the ability to work in / with the astral, or to be of a race that originated in the astral (or with a strong connection to it) and so have a strong connection there as a spirit (like spirts of angels, hoblets, and vampires).

So, while I agree that as spirits they must somehow be able to access the astral easier, or have a closer connection to it, the ability to go to the astral and work with it is not automatic for them. They would have to have learned to do so in their life as a spirit, or working with knowledge they had when they were living, or been of a race that lives in the astral originally.

Adrasteia
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human and Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a valuable person
Zodiac:

So, is it possible for us to astral travel in spirit form after we had died? The consensus appears to be that astral travel has to be learned while living in the earthern realm. The thought of not being able to visit/to be visited in the afterlife by my astral spirits and entities like Djinns is really saddening.

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

All those beings live in the astral realm. If they're entities.
If they're spirits, they can easily move between realms. They're not bound to anything anymore.
So of course they can astral travel. They might not be able to go everywhere, for certain reasons, but they can astral travel.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh

Return to “General Questions”