acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Loki, Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

You have a rule not to impersonate others, but your siren may have chosen to look like your mother because you have a trusting bond with her (I'm guessing, anyways, maybe I'm wrong and you hate your mom), or this was her trying to show you she wants to play a motherly figure in your life.

The sword manifesting in your hand may be that you don't trust the ones you should, or you have reason to not trust people that you should and this is now manifesting in ways that hurt those around you who want to help you.

I will tell you such foul truths and such beautiful lies, you will want to sew my lips shut.

Can a heart still break once it's stopped beating?
2Heinrich
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 59
Spelled Number: 125
Your favorite spirit to work with: Those in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Heinrich
Zodiac:

OMG!

You are truly enlightened, Zero! It does open my eyes in a way that I had not expected.

The rule not to impersonate people I know is because I am afraid that other people would enter my dreams and manipulate me somehow.

Dealing with spiritual stuff I have always found scary that I would somehow be trapped and those I love would be exposed to dealing with goodness know what.

My mother is quite a troublesome person in my life, and not one of those I can just cut loose from my life.

Also... and maybe it is just me, I think that it is not fair to my spirits to have to assume a form that is not theirs just to be with me.

I love swords. They saved my life in a time in which things were getting rough all around me. To be honest.. If I had a sword in my hand I think I could face whatever the universe has in store for me.

Something that I have always felt is that I must always be the last one standing whatever may happen so maybe my fighting stance is something affecting my relationship with my spirits.

You are most wise indeed and I feel thankful for the things you've brought to the table.

I will find the moment to talk to my siren and deal with this situation with her help.

Help is something very difficult for me. I don't think that I can be helped because when I have tried getting some then it would not work.

Being able to say that I can tell how unhealthy it is I will lay it day to her and see what happens.

That which don't kill me shall run. 2cl
2Heinrich
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

I wanted to post a little update on the case.

Since Zero brought it up, I tried the new approach and it has showed interesting results along with what Regholdain suggested with working with dreams.

I have been trying to pay attention to the subtle differences between what happens when my unconscious populates my dreamscapes and when I notice an interaction with my spirits.

Maybe someone else has noticed this as well but when you talk to yourself be it as part of the thought process or during a dream it kind of feels like a loop in the way that energy moves.

But when you interact to other beings, be it people or your own companions, you can tell that part of what makes the interaction great is the "response time".

Yesterday, I was dreaming about a viral apocalypse like the one on World War Z. I have a zombie on my keep and these creatures feel nothing like her so lets not go with that word for now.

Anyway... somehow I ended up in the typical haunted house and in my wandering I found the being behind the spooks.

It was a floating creature, with ragged clothes and instead of having a face it had something between a fencing mask and a Victorian mourning veil.

My first reaction as I saw it coming was to look for something to use as a weapon. There were others with me but I called them off and made the first move myself pretty much like Obi Wan Kenobi would, bare hands and strong eye contact.

Now comes the interesting part... As I approached the creature I didn't feel alone. Someone was covering my back and I immediately recognized my spirits behind me.

So... this creature came at hands reach and when I touched it it became material, like... tangible.

I felt like some time had passed and we had been talking for a while. Most of the conversation I couldn't make out but it was encoded. Like it being a riddle or being in rhyme. Something like that.

I woke up, don't really know how but I felt that my spirits were happy about something. Like I had progressed a bit.

And I have also noticed something... maybe spirit keepers can share some light or story if something similar has happened to you too. The thing is that at first... I would need to get a special time of the day in which to sit down and calm down my mind so that I could even feel them.

I got the mental ouija binding and my spirits sort of laughed at me and said that I don't need it but they would "play along".

I also found that my succubi are the most eager to work with me on a daily basis. And I also found out that there is actually a bunch of binaural beats and stuff like that to summon succubi or experience then and whatever.

They said that... it doesn't really work that way but they find it amusing and like to stay around while it's on.

Like when I decided to get a shave this morning.

I found a 30+ minute video on a video that said "imagination experience with succubi" and I decided to play it out loud as I got a shave and a shower before going on with my day.

And there it was I. Getting a shave to the image of my succubi dancing in a dancefloor of some random desserted club playing loud electronic music in the back of my head.

Honestly... I have been feeling all cheerful today and I have felt the company of my spirits all day long.

Is this what it means to include your companions in your every day life?

i hace found it hard to concentrate in what I do because I fell them permanently on my head but then again... The company is awesome.

unfortunately I haven't been able to get my siren on our alone time together yet but I fell her behind me back if I concentrate enough.

Do you guys believe this is working?

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)

Hi 2H, it sounds like things are working very well to me. I find at work they typically let me be, but sometimes I can feel them when I'm taking a moment to relax.

I find including them in your life, no matter what mundane thing you may be doing (like shaving, listening to music, etc) really helps bond and connect.

Your keep's reaction to your ouija binding is familiar to me. Whenever I practice the red and black game with mine they have told me I don't need to do that, and my Dullahan purposely tells me wrong answers to make sure I'm listening to him and not my higher self. It's frustrating. Even when I tell him to tell me the correct answers, he'll give me the wrong answers and then laugh after I find it's wrong.

My succubus gets bored with the red and black game and usually asks me if we can do something else. LOL

2Heinrich
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Wow... "Do something else" That was a clever one, Regholdain! Made me laugh so hard!

But do get your point about the frustration. How am I supposed to notice if the spell actually works? I mean for me, because I know it works.

Only cool perk I've got is being able to read in my dreams. Had happened once but the text looked like a dead language to me. This time though, I could read it. Not that I remember what it said just like the riddle from the mysterious creature but I could read it out loud in my dream.

Funny if I bring it up as well? I got the binding to listen to spirits in their own language and they mocked me because "we don't really use words to communicate but it was cute of you"

So... recently I've started getting this sensation of power. I've never liked the concept of power but I feel confident about being able to pull things off if I need to.

I don't know why but I keep thinking that the spirit world is going to be all about serious business, heavy meditation and me ending up all alone but instead I found out that my companions enjoy my singularity and share my inadequate sense of humor.

Also.. I saw the Venom movie, and his relationship with Eddie I found to be pretty awesome and very close to what advanced spirit keeping could be. And my companions found the insight curious.

Guess we'll have to wait to find out the meaning of that, and if you haven't watched the movie yet you should. It was fun. If you add the spirit keeping point of view to the movie you may be getting more to it than the average spectator.

Siren came back, said we are doing fine but we are not working on anything right now nor has she manifested since then.

Does it mean the post is ending?

Return to “Dark Arts”