venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

So I noticed over the last couple of days when I concentrate on my third eye while leaving the house my Dullahan companion tends to always be in my front yard waiting. I asked him about it today after noticing him again when I was walking to my car and he said he likes the trees. Our front yard has lots of crape myrtles and one very large, 50 year-old oak tree. He added that he especially likes the oak.

As I got in the car I also sensed that my Air Dragon was curled up sleeping on the roof of the house. This made me laugh - it reminded me of my cat on her cat tower for some reason.

I also later took note of a mind's eye image of a woman laying on her side in my bed. I'm fairly certain it was my Succubus as when I asked she said "How'd you know it was me?" I think she meant it as a compliment. LOL

Catgirl2
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 22
Your favorite spirit to work with: Masheba Shifter
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not quite sure?
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!
Zodiac:

You're Third Eye must be working very well including your senses! I had seen an outline of one of my spirits the other day-my Court Wind admitted it was him, plus after he walked by I saw some wings with a heart in between the wings-I have a hunch on which one but she isn't quite admitting it was her!

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member

Well, it's impressions really, nothing extremely detailed. And sometimes things aren't so clear. Right now my third eye is throbbing and I'm not sure what's up. That usually means my spirits want my attention but I'm not getting which one. It's been ongoing for over five minutes. LOL

Catgirl2
venerated member
venerated member
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!
Zodiac:

I do agree with you! I wish it was more detailed myself but I find my spirits manifest how they feel fit or if/when they can! If your third eye is throbbing I wonder if it means it's working-I feel mine sometimes, not throbbing but it feels like it's opening when it's processing what is around me!

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member

I'm not sure how to tell that the third eye is "opening". I just know it throbs or, like now, feels like someone pressing a finger against my forehead lightly. I have several third eye spell bindings and several tasked spirits with helping me with it, so it could be any and all of that, plus communication or sensing something spiritual nearby. Typically it's one of them wanting a word but just as often I get no explanation. LOL

I actually haven't seen a manifestation, through my actual eyes, in a while. Never any outlines. Once a long time ago before spirit keeping I saw one of the unbound succubae that I summoned one night. I saw her with my eyes, like a foggy figure of a woman in the dark, crawling onto the bed, then straddling my lap. I only saw her lower body at that point, from clearly defined thighs up to the lower curve of her chest, but I saw it.

It never happened again and I read at the time that it's possible for your ability to "burn out" when over-stimulated, so for a while I thought I would never see a spirit again. After a while I began to think it was a hallucination generated by a lonely mind. I now know, years later, neither was the case.

But I haven't seen a spirit manifest as a figure ever again. I have thought I've seen movement in the dark, like something in the air between me and the door to the room, or between the bed and the ceiling, but not really anything that I could describe as a manifestation.

Everything I describe "seeing" in my posts are mind's eye impressions only, except for (I)'s first manifestation as pink-orange sparks. And I think I saw a white streak of light a few weeks ago from one of the new ones. But no outlines... of course I haven't really been practicing that either.

Catgirl2
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

The way I can describe the third eye opening is that it feels like the skin in the middle of my forehead is being stretched with pressure in the middle, at least that's how it felt to me! Same here-the last time I saw a full figured spirit manifest was about 2-3 months ago, then once before about 6 months ago give or take! Otherwise it's not that often I see a spirit in it's full form, but I do see outlines foggy/misty forms which I assume it's a spirit or energy & streaks! A good amount of time I do see them in my minds eye-I think sometimes it's because the spirit can't or won't manifest & my senses & third eye are picking it up!

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member

I will say this... Practice, practice, practice. Very very very important.

When I skip mediation and proper grounding and shielding for a few days, it's like I'm nearly blind and deaf again. Ugh. LOL

Catgirl2
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

I meditate with my spirits help-otherwise I can't concentrate long enough on it! For some reason I need to be relaxed enough & be in a quiet environment!

Return to “Spirit Keeping”