The Cards Divine Court

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I think the discussion of these things is inappropriate in a seller review section. This review thread is for the seller, not for discussing bigger issues at hand for the Spirit Keeping community. These issues really need to be addressed in their own topic.

The seller's review thread is specifically for those who have bought from this seller and want to leave a review.
It would be nice if CH could also support the idea of warning other conjurors that are abusive (with proof of course, not slandering) as it involves a human being and a spiritual being, and both CAN BE HURT. I would not be able to live with myself if I had to hide the fact that another conjurer is abusing spiritual beings. The bond that a human will make with their spiritual companions can be so strong that they would get traumatized after hearing news like this.
Diva_at_Large - it would be absolutely impossible for us to police every single person who says they are a conjurer, nor would I want that role. The seller review section is expressly for sharing concise experiences with a seller & is not because CH is going to vet & authenticate every seller. We have plenty of resources on the Forum for anyone to learn about Spirit Keeping and walk that lifestyle.

I also cannot vet your personal experiences. If you want to say that a spirit can have their wings burnt or ripped off, etc then no one is going to stop you from saying that, but it's not going to be something that is going to be validated on a larger scale by Spirit Keepers. A spirit feeling uncomfortable is a far cry from saying a once living being who is now in spirit form, and can manifest in a multitude of ways, is having their manifestation mangled. If a spirit, in spirit form, has its wing mangled then when it appears to you as an orb or a light streak, is that mangled? Spirits are no longer corporeal beings. This is a much larger discussion that needs to be off this seller's review thread. If your experience with this seller is that you believe they physically tortured your spirit, then you have every right to leave that review, but it doesn't mean others are going to agree with you.
I really wish wish we would address issues in this community and not sweep things under the rug. I'm really worried for new people in the community, along with those who actually do a reaseach on their conjurers (like you're suppose to do) and trust the information they find here.

1) Even if spirits (deceased beings) can feel limited discomfort, they can still feel discomfort;
2) This particular seller sold living entities mostly, whom do feel pain even in CH's definition;
3) The seller offered to rebind other conjurer's beings (claiming orginal bindings were weak), which makes her bindings even a bigger issue;
4) I believe the quality of the bindings is not even the biggest issue here. The biggest issue is people getting enslaved beings and thoughtforms instead of what they paid for and wanted. Many of us got abused for trusting the conjurer we chose.
We do go through this with the community every few years, because new people come in, they don't learn & read enough to know the full ins & outs of Spirit Keeping, and they end up confused and usually distance themselves from this path because of the confusion.

Our entire website began as an information-only site that educated people on Spirit Keeping. We've been trying to battle misinformation for 17 years.

I cannot tell you what this seller did or didn't do, that is something that those of you who purchased from this seller would have to address, and this thread allows you to do that, provided the posts are kept factual and concise.

Ripping the wings off a spirit or a spirit feeling discomfort or uncomfortable are very different things. The same with the magical invocations used to trap spirits and actual Spirit Keeping bindings. There is far too much muddled information in this whole situation for anyone to sit & itemize the issues. The better thing would be to simply read the resources already provided.
Mhm i should keep out of this but its stated by one of the forum owners in another topic that they can, you even replied in it saying its going in your favorites.

topic45600.html
Nowhere does Ash say that spirits can receive black eyes, be physically burned or tattooed, or have their horns or wings torn off or mangled, etc. Please do not convolute what the accusations are against this seller with that thread. From what I've seen here, in the Tenured areas of the Forum, and through our own Helpdesk is a far different thing than discussing unbound entities & spirits.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons

Moving forward, this thread needs to be about the seller for whom this thread began. Do not post anything here unless it is a concise experience, of your own, related to purchases made from this seller. Again, be aware the seller has full rights to respond to their seller review thread, and can request proof be produced that the poster actually made a purchase from the seller.

If you have questions about what can be posted on seller review threads, please see the rules:
viewtopic.php?f=45&t=5027

For further discussion of misinformation, confusion, etc related to Spirit Keeping, please see this new thread: topic74805.html

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Instrument of the end fire083
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 28
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anything willing
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elven
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Melindrose
Zodiac:

Sephiroth wrote:
Instrument of the end fire083 wrote:I will say this once, as creepyhollows and other conjurers have said. Once an entity is deceased and you are summoning their spirit there is no physical damage that can be done to them. A binding no matter how tight can not physically mangle a spirit. The same applies to entities, we aren't physically summoning them to this plain of existence only their spirits. Bindings can be restrictive, can prevent full use of abilities or power because it drains energy, might even be energetically painful. They however can never cause physical injury.
Mhm i should keep out of this but its stated by one of the forum owners in another topic that they can, you even replied in it saying its going in your favorites.

topic45600.html
And nothing in that says anything about harm to the spirits or entities, but to the keeper and the keeper only.

All my freestyle dancing is essentially magic
To be the left hand of a god.
DeeArtLover
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: N/A
If I could be anything, I would be...: fox spirit

Instrument of the end fire083 wrote:
Sephiroth wrote:
Instrument of the end fire083 wrote:I will say this once, as creepyhollows and other conjurers have said. Once an entity is deceased and you are summoning their spirit there is no physical damage that can be done to them. A binding no matter how tight can not physically mangle a spirit. The same applies to entities, we aren't physically summoning them to this plain of existence only their spirits. Bindings can be restrictive, can prevent full use of abilities or power because it drains energy, might even be energetically painful. They however can never cause physical injury.

topic45600.html
And nothing in that says anything about harm to the spirits or entities, but to the keeper and the keeper only.

on the second one i got Social Butterfly XD opposite of how i am with people but definitely how i am with spirits and entities

DeeArtLover
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: N/A
If I could be anything, I would be...: fox spirit

DeeArtLover wrote:
Instrument of the end fire083 wrote:
Sephiroth wrote:

topic45600.html

Oriana_Starr
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: I love them all!
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mermaid
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Oriana/Ori
Zodiac:

I’m sorry, I am not trying to cause any issues whatsoever, but I just wanted to clarify that the 2 entities that I purchased from this shop and left a review for recently are both living entities and not spirits. I believe I used the word “beings” in my review and should have been more clear. This seller seems to work more with living entities or created beings (various types of servitors) than spirits. I wasn’t sure how to edit my previous review so I just wanted to add this here so that it could be clarified, as I did not intend to cause any confusion. Thank you!

~ Whimsical Wonders ~
Enchanted Creations ~ Healing ~ Attunements

https://www.whimsicalwonders.net

<3

“Oh darling,
The darkness is a gift,
And when you realise this,
You will never be defeated
Again.” ~ Nikki Rowe

“Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality.” - Cheshire Cat
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

Oriana, are you communicating with your beings, or are you going through a mediator? If you are going through a mediator, that could pose a problem because the mediator could be giving you misinformation in order to turn a profit of their own, or because they are angry with the conjuror.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

conxtion wrote:Wow.

Err, any other conjurers / sellers who are suspected of doing the same things?
Please keep it on topic. This is a review thread, so we need to keep it as a review thread only.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Oriana_Starr
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: I love them all!
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mermaid
My magical/paranormal name...: Oriana/Ori
Zodiac:

Huffette wrote:Oriana, are you communicating with your beings, or are you going through a mediator? If you are going through a mediator, that could pose a problem because the mediator could be giving you misinformation in order to turn a profit of their own, or because they are angry with the conjuror.
Hello Huffette! Thank you so much for your response. I completely understand and you’ve made an excellent point! I’ve been communicating with them myself, mainly via telepathy and in astral, and I double checked to confirm with tarot/oracle/pendulum, as I had never dealt with the issue of entities complaining of pain and trauma like this before. I also had a couple of respected practitioners verify the details given to me by my companions, as I wanted to be very cautious before sharing my situation. I’ve had the bindings corrected, but my companions are having a very hard time adjusting and trusting, which is completely understandable. I’m just trying to show them lots of love, support, and patience as they heal. <3

~ Whimsical Wonders ~
Enchanted Creations ~ Healing ~ Attunements

https://www.whimsicalwonders.net

<3

“Oh darling,
The darkness is a gift,
And when you realise this,
You will never be defeated
Again.” ~ Nikki Rowe

“Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality.” - Cheshire Cat
SummerStarz
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 324
Spelled Number: 49
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elf
My magical/paranormal name...: Summer Starz
Zodiac:

Greetings! In the recent weeks it has come to my attention that there have been reported issues with my shop.

I would like to address this and get it resolved, as all my customers are important to me. Before I begin, I would like to note that my shop's purpose is to creatively conjure or "Create" a companion or living construct thereof; Which can be legally taken as a work of creative writing. The customer is paying for my investment of time and energy into these services provided by me. The purpose of my business is to bring together a customer and companion or conjured(Creatively imagined character or person based upon real people and their personalities.) I also have a disclaimer both in my Discord and my Shop's page that you can use for reference that you(the customer) agrees to by purchasing from me.

The complaints are rooted in accusations from another conjurer who has a past of trying to ruin my shop and make me close my business. This other conjurer's entire goal is to put me out of business, and their accusations were baseless and have been proven so. Furthermore, there is digital evidence that I have against them proving that this entire fiasco is a personal attack on me and my shop due to their vendetta against me. (Another dollar in their pocket if they get me to close my doors, so to speak.)
Many of the people who have opened cases against me have either admitted they simply panicked and were scared off by the drama or found nothing wrong with my bindings when they actually checked. Many of the cases were resolved when I was able to contact the customer. Any customers that opened cases against me that I was unable to contact got their money returned(even though I have a no return policy) Furthermore, most of those conjurer's current customer base came from me and my shop, and had ordered from me any times before without issue. Commenting that spirits have been damaged or "physically mangled" is ridiculous. I meticulously conjure these spirits; and this is why my wait times vary. It is also of importance to note that Spirits can't be damaged in that way in a literal sense, as they're not living anymore. A lot of people later admitted they had just been following the crowd of mass panic. They didn't even check their bindings, they just assumed something was wrong with them due to the slander being thrown around.
Also to note that the "bindings were too tight" was a misnomer spread by others whom previous to this- had NO astral awareness or experience with this. I am 100% open to getting feedback(as long as it's not baseless) and was/am entirely open to making any adjustments to ensure both the spirit's happiness and health and the customer's happiness and satisfaction with my work. I was prosecuted for being open to making adjustments; and it was instead thought that I was making them wrong from the beginning, which was not true! I just want what is best for all parties concerned. This vicious misunderstanding was quickly blown out of proportion. The accusations that have been made against me is a baseless claim with no foundation other than hysteria, panic, and ill intent; and I have proof to back me up on that.

Family of 280
I have walked the paths of time but have never found a soul that shines as bright as yours

Return to “Seller Review”