Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Werewolf
If I could be anything, I would be...: A shapeshifter, duh
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Hey peeps!

So recently I went on a shopping spree, somehow the love themed ch 80% off sale got me hooked, everything was a good deal, it was now or never! I first bought some spirits on Valentine's day, along with receiving a free reverse adoption I'm very curious about.

However, I came here due to my more expensive shopping spree over those solaetera artifacts. I remember aweing over them when I first started keeping, so I thought now was the best time to get them at ridiculously low prices. I only bought two, but hey, prices add up!

I also got this charging/boosting box that went up to 100 something dollars without the sale going on, so I bought that while it was 20.

Finally, I LOVE labratorite! I was so happy a golden one showed up in the ch store, with spells attached! Labradorites are usually really expensive, and to have one with a spell sliced the cake! I added aura cleansing to it cause I think it will help when I'm trying to calm down and protect myself.

Oh, and finally....the freebies.

I got the bogo freebie, so I'm really curious what will happen and what I will get. Other freebies I added were some blockage removal spell and a charging pouch, since I honestly don't know the charging situation for my arriving spirits.

But yeah, I'm gonna hold off on that custom alpha I designed, along with this pendant I was eyeing in my favorite spirit store. I think I want to have my products in my hand before doing anything else.

Also, I'm a strict person money wise, I'm trying to not go overboard. But literally everything I've bought so far is spirit related, I just hope no one gets nosy and asks about my orders. I'll just say their antiques, are for an art project, or just cause I liked that jewelry piece......

Just wish me luck for things to go well!

Oh, and one more thing, has anyone had experiences with solaetera pieces? I'm interested in hearing them!

Insanity is the gift that mankind calls a curse.

Less weeds, more blooms, make a change in the world or your not gonna like yourself- From My Waif Fairy

HOW THE FLART DID I GET HERE?!?!

*gotta go fast ladywo1f gotta go fast*
Gouron
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male

This weekend has maxed me out! I'm a little impulsive and today's (Monday) sales in the morning were like 98%-99% off...extremely tempting, but I couldn't do it, and felt bad when I seen no one had bought any:(

Hope you enjoy all your surprise bonuses! Let us know when they come in!! Good luck And wish me luck as well, I spent a small boatload this weekend as well :) Very excited, I feel blessed to have found CH this month

LadyWo1f
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Werewolf
If I could be anything, I would be...: A shapeshifter, duh
Zodiac:

Holy cow 90%! Unfortunately I'm a sleeper, so I wouldn't have been up. However I wish you luck as well!

Insanity is the gift that mankind calls a curse.

Less weeds, more blooms, make a change in the world or your not gonna like yourself- From My Waif Fairy

HOW THE FLART DID I GET HERE?!?!

*gotta go fast ladywo1f gotta go fast*
pacslim
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 99
Spelled Number: 99
Your favorite spirit to work with: Samelkes~DutchGnomes
If I could be anything, I would be...: Me, myself and I
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: KHYRION LUX
Zodiac:

I love and have some of the solaetera artifacts, their energy is realy nice! I did not worked with them besides trying to channel their source origin(s)/past owners and this was a great experience, one of my solaetera artifacts even got stolen so I guess there also very appealing aesthetically ;) Gotta love these CH sales!

Return to “Magickals/Enchanted”