S-I-Lover
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: tough question :)
If I could be anything, I would be...: Succubus
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Visioner

Hi folks,

would like to know, if and what daily bonding rituals you use ? This might be helpful for me as a beginner, but also might give some good ideas and suggestions in general.

Maybe this thread could be a collection of ideas, rituals, invocations ...

So, like "what do you do on a daily basis to bond and make your connection stronger to your spirits / entities ?

SIL

Well - what to say - let's just see
Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I tell them good morning, by name, every morning; invite them to join me when I leave for work, talk to them during my commute. Sometimes I talk to specific spirits about specific topics or tasks, or ask for help to focus and be uplifting. Sometimes I talk to them all. I tell them about dreams I remember and sometimes ask if something in them was one of them.

During the day I remember them during breaks. I tell them to join me when I leave work and head home, and during the commute listen to music or talk to them, as the fancy strikes.

Sometime during the evening I meditate, ground, center, and then focus on my third eye, then offer to sit in audience for them. Sometimes I hold my hands out and ask one spirit to take them so I can feel their energy. Other times I ask them to help me cleanse and align my chakras, aura, or 3 bodies. Other times I might take out vessels with different bindings - WA, DA, NA - and I'll practice sensing the energies and talk to my succubus about it.

Afterwards I usually choose a spirit and take out a deck of cards and play the red or black game once or twice. Sometimes I offer lit candles or other items. I talk to them, ask them about their favorite places when they were alive, the time periods they lived in, and I tell them about my favorite things.

Other times i just watch a movie or TV and ask them to join me. Other times I've got stuff to do or I don't feel very spiritual so I don't do anything because i know if i meditate and communicate like that it won't be worth it.

Every night I tell them goodnight, by name individually. Yes, all 21 of them. Sometimes I talk to them first, just random stuff, whatever is on my mind. I invite the lovers to come if they want to be intimate or just snuggle, or I tell them to join me in my dreams.

As you can see I don't use any rituals or invocations usually. Rarely I'll use one of the invocations from CH's Encyclopedia, just to kickstart communication, but this really seems to serve more to help me focus rather than invoke them (but what do I know).

Bottom line - I just remember them, include them, get to know them like a good friend or family member. Nothing special.

featheredstar
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a wolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Personally, I've been working on this really hard lately!

First off, its so much easier for me to dedicate a specific day to my spirits. So Mon-Friday I have each day set aside for a specific set of spirits to include, and on the weekends its a free-for-all family time. It's also much easier for me to do small things to include them like that because it feels more natural with how busy I am.

Each day I say good morning / good night to those assigned that day.

If I'm going somewhere, I try to remember to specifically invite them to accompany me for whatever it is.
If I am doing some kind of task, like reading a book, watching a show or movie, playing a game, studying for school, working at my office job, listening to music, I invite them to hang out with me during those times. It really surprises me to find out who likes what past time I'm doing!

I also share my food with them all the time when I can remember to do so.

For my free-for-all family weekends, I've been trying to set aside a time to watch a movie with them. For now its only been ghibli movies because they make me feel absolutely incredible afterwards.

And finally, I usually invite whoever wants to, to come spend some time sleeping with me. :) It's mainly just like getting to know a new friend you met. You get to share so many experiences with them this way, and the bonding time comes more natural then doing specific rituals.

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 35
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Oh, and every now and again I convey my gratitude and love and talk to them about the place of welcome, peace and safety that I want to give spirits in my keep. They are family to me, because they choose me, and that's very special.

Bear
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: don't know.
If I could be anything, I would be...: satyr

ok, i'm glad i read this. I've been assuming my spirits are always with me. From now on i'll include them in almost everything i do.

Nienna
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
My magical/paranormal name...: Nienna

Me and my spirits we have a large program of netflix shows we have to watch , we are sometimes lazy to do anything so we chill .

Otherwise , we do all the things Rhegoldain said like meditation , going to work together , talking about everything and anything etc...

S-I-Lover
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: tough question :)
If I could be anything, I would be...: Succubus
My magical/paranormal name...: Visioner

One reason for my approach to start this thread was, that I was wondering if a "ritual" could and would help to bond stronger and faster.

Thinking about spirits as "companions" would implicate, that you don't have to do rituals as a ritual ... it would be more like the most people wrote, that you just hang out and have time and fellewshop with your spirit, as one would do with friends.

BUT on the other side (for a newbie) it seems to make sense, that the spiritual world is still full of "rituals" (like some spells, potions, some offerings, conjuration) ... so wouldn't it make sense, that spirits also like rituals ?

In some places you can find information on "rituals to bond with your spirit" ... so would this be to far off ?

Just trying to find out (my) best way and maybe finding a balance in between ...

SIL

Well - what to say - let's just see
Whitestar
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Too many to list!
If I could be anything, I would be...: My Serpent Familar
My magical/paranormal name...: Alba Stella
Zodiac:

There are several things I do on a daily basis and a few things I do weekly.

First off I like to start the day by wishing everyone good morning by name. I will also burn incense and try to have some quite conversation time with them before I leave for work. I will invite them to join me during my day and talk to them during my drive to work, my lunch break, and my drive home. The evening after work is when we have the most time to bond. I will burn incense, meditate for a little bit with one of them(I been working really hard on this lately), and then just have some quite conversation time with the whole group. Just talking about the day, how much I care about them, certain tasks I need their help with, and just to offer my appreciation and gratitude towards them.

I will also give everyone a offering on the day they are associated with. So like on Friday I will burn sandalwood and lavender musk for my Nympho. Hopefully this was helpful to you friend.

By the way I love posts like this because you can get some good insight to what other keepers are doing and learn some new techniques and ideas.

Always seeking and always learning.
denanna123
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 42
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My magical/paranormal name...: NannaDee
Zodiac:

There are a few rituals out there, and you can preform one if you'd like, it's really a personal preference. If the conjurer didn't include a binding/welcoming ritual with your binding purchase than it's really not necessary.

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

I think the first step to any companion binding ritual is to not see them as a separate from you. Depending on who you are but this is just me. Something I always say is: to be absent in one realm is to be present in another.

This being said. Take time to think. As much as you think of binding with them they are trying with you already. Rituals get into magic very easily which is fun if you want to practice. If you’re looking for rituals for bonding that involve energy giving and this that it the other I’d use crystals, candle lightings, blood offerings. Making your own invocations.

If you want just binding tips I’d say. Start with how many companions you know. Make acronyms and such to remember their names if you have many(I have 51 xD but I got their names down)go over their names in your head often. I think because you are a beginner you can only go up. Small things that you want to make habit. First figure out what you have time for, what you can fit in your schedule. Then decide what you want to put into your bonding. Many invite their companions with them along their day, into showers, watch movies, take them hiking.

This ultimately is up to you. So while others give advice make things your own. Think of what they’d like you to do and good luck little dove! If you need anymore advice I’m happy to help
Xoxo

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~

Return to “Spirit Keeping”