Interesting Vamp Experience

ElvenPrincess
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process

Hello,

I'm relatively new on here, and I'm new to keeping vampires in the house.

There was one I had my eye on in an Etsy shop for awhile, and finally checked out on the vessel.
Soon after I did, I felt like that particular sang vamp was trying to reach out to me telepathically to confirm my decision to invite him into my life. I also felt this hard-to-describe "fluttery" sensation roll over me in waves.....almost sensual/sexual in nature, and yet not at the same time, if that makes sense. I've never experienced anything quite like it before! I am assuming it was that vampire because I was thinking of him and looking at his picture when it happened. Has anyone else had similar experiences and/or sensations in connection with their vampires? And....How do you know it is really real, and not just in your mind or imagination? I'm asking because I want to find out more about what to expect with vampires and how I can know it's truly them interacting with me and not other types of spirits. :feedback: :wave:

SirMagio
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: Daemon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Mizota

Yes!! I have had a similar experience with my Baobhan Sidhe. She's a Vampiric Fae. When I first saw her listing, I was mesmerized. I wanted to be sure I had a calling at first, since she was a pre-bound spirit. She woke me up a few nights later at 2:30 in the night. I went to her listing and ordered her vessel. Now she's my companion, and she confirmed that it was her who was calling out to me and not my imagination. Vampires are very seductive in nature, so having that fluttery sensation makes a lot of sense. When I had my first dream with her, I woke up and immediately was covered in cuddles.

Knowing whether it is your spirit can be difficult at first. You may go through a lot of doubts on whether you're making it up as you go along. I did. This is why I believe it is important to learn to tell the difference between your energy and their energy. One thing I did to help with that is through getting them to tap your hands when you ask questions. Say, tap left hand for yes and right for no. This will get you acquainted with their touch. You could get a dice piece. I have a D20 die ( 20 sided dice piece). I would roll the die and get my spirit to tell me what the number was. I also used playing cards and asked her to tell me if the card was a red or black suite color.

There are binaural beats to help with intuition on youtube. They have helped me a good bit. Casting a circle helps too. Imagine a pentacle of white energy or light being cast around you or in the room. You could invoke a deity if you wanted, such as Gaia, to help ground you and protect you from unwanted or negative spirits/entities. After you feel safe and ready, you could call upon the elemental forces of Earth , Air , Fire , and Water. I say something like: "In the name of earth, air, fire, and water, I ask only well-behaved spirits to be present", or "I ask to only interact with [the being of choice]". Once you do this, you can begin to open a link of communication.

Trust yourself. Inside of you lies power. You have to look within and gather it. It's hard at first to get started. Meditation helps with intuition too. I hope I helped you!

Without Darkness, Light cannot be...
My family: 1 Baobhan Sidhe, 2 Succubi, and a Volkh.
Enki
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Annunaki

SirMagio wrote:Yes!! I have had a similar experience with my Baobhan Sidhe. She's a Vampiric Fae. When I first saw her listing, I was mesmerized. I wanted to be sure I had a calling at first, since she was a pre-bound spirit. She woke me up a few nights later at 2:30 in the night. I went to her listing and ordered her vessel. Now she's my companion, and she confirmed that it was her who was calling out to me and not my imagination. Vampires are very seductive in nature, so having that fluttery sensation makes a lot of sense. When I had my first dream with her, I woke up and immediately was covered in cuddles.

Knowing whether it is your spirit can be difficult at first. You may go through a lot of doubts on whether you're making it up as you go along. I did. This is why I believe it is important to learn to tell the difference between your energy and their energy. One thing I did to help with that is through getting them to tap your hands when you ask questions. Say, tap left hand for yes and right for no. This will get you acquainted with their touch. You could get a dice piece. I have a D20 die ( 20 sided dice piece). I would roll the die and get my spirit to tell me what the number was. I also used playing cards and asked her to tell me if the card was a red or black suite color.

There are binaural beats to help with intuition on youtube. They have helped me a good bit. Casting a circle helps too. Imagine a pentacle of white energy or light being cast around you or in the room. You could invoke a deity if you wanted, such as Gaia, to help ground you and protect you from unwanted or negative spirits/entities. After you feel safe and ready, you could call upon the elemental forces of Earth , Air , Fire , and Water. I say something like: "In the name of earth, air, fire, and water, I ask only well-behaved spirits to be present", or "I ask to only interact with [the being of choice]". Once you do this, you can begin to open a link of communication.

Trust yourself. Inside of you lies power. You have to look within and gather it. It's hard at first to get started. Meditation helps with intuition too. I hope I helped you!
I really want a female vampire spirit but i'm just unsure of having it bound to a vessel or my soul.

SirMagio
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: Daemon
My magical/paranormal name...: Mizota

The spirit bind isn't bound to your soul, to my understanding. It's bound to your spirit or essence. I have my vamp bound to a vessel. My ubi's are spirit bound. I don't really feel any difference in the two. The adjustment period for dark arts, in my case, was a little challenging to a point. I got headaches and feverish feelings. They went away in about a week for me.

Without Darkness, Light cannot be...
My family: 1 Baobhan Sidhe, 2 Succubi, and a Volkh.

Return to “Vampire”