Barbary Lambs/ Vegetable Lambs

Discussion of creatures starting with letters A-J.
whimsical_spirit
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

They are a creature I found in the encyclopedia. When I read the description I felt sorry for them! Their main purpose in life is to eat all foliage around them and then they die of starvation when it is all gone. I was wondering, what is the benefit of this spirit to a keeper? I mean their meat. blood and bones are described as specail in the description, but is that useful now that they're in spirit form? Does anyone have one in their collection? Any information at all on them would be nice. I've been wondering about them for a while now. Thank you!

Here's the encyclopedia url for all those who may not know what I'm talking about:

http://encyclopedia.creepyhollows.com/a ... _lamb.html

Brightest Blessings
~Jamie

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

They are used for methods of Divination & Psychic Power. Using their bones would be a way for you to foretell the future and receive visions.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
pacslim
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 99
Spelled Number: 99
Your favorite spirit to work with: Samelkes~DutchGnomes
If I could be anything, I would be...: Me, myself and I
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: KHYRION LUX
Zodiac:

creepyhollows wrote:They are used for methods of Divination & Psychic Power. Using their bones would be a way for you to foretell the future and receive visions.
I wonder also something are these spirits or are these living entities because their listed under the creatures section? Or can they be both? I wonder since I once had a SRA (so guess that one is a spirit form?) and I had with my last order one as a Reverse Adoption as a BOGO is this then a living creature?
Also both of them came without a name/gender/class and even without a kinds of arts but looking at the encyclopedia and listing i presume their always W.A.? So then also always bo(u)nded by Magnolia West? as conjurer? And why no name is it the same as a fylgia which also don't care/cary names or are we supposed to name them ourselves? I sense tho one is a female the other a male variant.. Sorry for the many questions but I am cataloging them atm.. 1bg Last but not least I and my girlfriend love their ways and energy my stepson tho thought they were strangely yucky but still not dislikes them.. 2wk
ps: Magnolia how would you use their bones, flesh,blood, etc when their in the spirit form? I guess by visualizing? I rather visualize them alive and in one piece tho ?

Opelia Rendon
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 150
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sterling Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: a mage
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I had been wanting one, but I find them eerie x d

laalbieglna
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 425
Spelled Number: 125
Your favorite spirit to work with: My Own Companions
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
Zodiac:

They are eerie, but very interesting. The best way I've found to learn about them is just sit with one and let it send you impressions. I get the sense from mine that they are an embodiment of the spirit of an entire woodland region reaching a point where it incarnates briefly as a vegetable lamb. I have 2 via reverse adoption, one who just seems quiet and alien, and one who seems potent and shockingly loud. They do not necessarily look or act like lambs. They are very strange, my impression is they sit
at a point midway between plant and animal sentience. They come off (to me) like a concentrated spirit-of-place more than, say, and individual animal. I did name mine, the first I just got a sense of a name that fit it, but I had a mental image of the second one screaming its name at me, so they can have stunningly distinct personalities. The also remind me of being a child in a woodland and those times I'd clearly see an animal but get closer to discover branches or a stump. There may be a meta/mystical connection there, too. I am interested to hear if other people have had similar or very different experiences with them.

denanna123
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 42
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: NannaDee
Zodiac:

How interesting! I don't have one myself but they sound rather fascinating.

Return to “Creatures A-J”