You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 33
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: ALL FOR LOVE
If I could be anything, I would be...: succubus lol
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: FenOL
Zodiac:

I really need helps, so here's my problem..

I just got a reading which tell me that I actually had a positive karma in this life, but then someone pour their bad karma to me which lead my life become unsuccessful, filled with bad luck, include a depressing life and income.

She said she can clear this bad karma for me, but I have to pay quiet sum of money which I don't have it. (Well just like her reading, I was indeed in a very bad luck situation and it is affecting my income).

Aside that I don't have any money, at first I tried to deny the reading. But then..
I realized that I have been got the hint, from the universe or my spirits companion that my life really has no luck this year. All what I do has no result, whether it's financial, career, or love life. It's been sucks. And they been telling me that I should do something about it. And yes, I kinda ignore it :'D I believe it just a bad time, and no one disturb my life, specially my karma. Who can guess? Lol

From the readings, it tells that some malicious 'entity' is the one who gave me this bad karmic.
Yes, yes, I have connection with dark lord and have a demon companions, but I'm so sure it's not from the spirits world.
Since it said an 'entity', probably a human. :)

So... I never really understand how the karma works. Of course except the basic, I do good deeds, I will get a good life. I do bad deeds, I get a bad life.
But then how can someone transfer their negative karmic to me?

But that's not really important. I don't mind if I don't know how they do it.
What I want to know and helps that I need is..

How to shield or reflect their bad karma back?
If someone can give me a hint, or any helps, any meditation or anything.. I'll really really appreciate it :'3

Thank you~

psst... my fam said they don't want any public name so I guess I have to keep using their race ^w^

Trust and Believe and Respect
Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

This is odd. Traditionally, the term "karma" means "lessons that an individual soul must, or has agreed to, learn." That is karma's function--to move your soul forward. If it is, indeed karma rather than luck or a curse or something else, then the best you can do is lean into it and learn its lesson.

At any rate, I don't think that you, as a currently incarnated human, can do much to disentangle from karma that is assigned or attached to you, however it got there. I would doubt this practitioner's abilities similarly.

However, you might see some good results from treating it like bad luck or a hex and using reflecting, banishing and/or cord cutting type spells to get loose of it.

AlexCzernosech
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 57
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: I have a few names ;D
Zodiac:

Generally when someone says "you have bad karma, but I can fix that for you for a fee", they're playing on your insecurity to get your money. One of the ways you can protect against such misfortunes as not having money is to, well, not be gullible about giving such people your money. Be more cautious and think critically about what is really going on. Many people have poor understanding of karma as it is, and there's a few threads around here discussing the subject, but the short of it is that karma is based on your actions through various lifetimes, and can't just be dumped on someone else. Your bad luck may likely have some more mundane reasoning.

46 CH Spirits/Entities; 33 non-CH Spirits/Entities, and work with various other self-bound and unbound beings.
FenOL
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 33
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: ALL FOR LOVE
If I could be anything, I would be...: succubus lol
My magical/paranormal name...: FenOL
Zodiac:

Thank you for the advices guys...
I just got a dream from my companion, it is really a clear dream where they told to not believe what others said with grain salt x'D hahaha
Alys-RaccoonReadings wrote:This is odd. Traditionally, the term "karma" means "lessons that an individual soul must, or has agreed to, learn." That is karma's function--to move your soul forward. If it is, indeed karma rather than luck or a curse or something else, then the best you can do is lean into it and learn its lesson.

At any rate, I don't think that you, as a currently incarnated human, can do much to disentangle from karma that is assigned or attached to you, however it got there. I would doubt this practitioner's abilities similarly.

However, you might see some good results from treating it like bad luck or a hex and using reflecting, banishing and/or cord cutting type spells to get loose of it.
Thank you for the insight~
I'll try to act like this is some kind of bad luck or a hex. This is easier to solve than thinking complicatedly and being led around by the readings 1re
AlexCzernosech wrote:Generally when someone says "you have bad karma, but I can fix that for you for a fee", they're playing on your insecurity to get your money. One of the ways you can protect against such misfortunes as not having money is to, well, not be gullible about giving such people your money. Be more cautious and think critically about what is really going on. Many people have poor understanding of karma as it is, and there's a few threads around here discussing the subject, but the short of it is that karma is based on your actions through various lifetimes, and can't just be dumped on someone else. Your bad luck may likely have some more mundane reasoning.
Thank you for the insight~
I'll try to read around about karma and some bad luck threads.
At first I also didn't think what the readings said can be true. So I'm glad I ask here first~
Like what Alys said, I'll try to act like it's some kind of bad luck force or a hex.

psst... my fam said they don't want any public name so I guess I have to keep using their race ^w^

Trust and Believe and Respect
Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Like Alex said, I would highly doubt someone saying "bad karma was transferred to you and I can fix it for a fee". I would run from that sort of reading.

That said, I do not know what reason you sought the reading, but I would be tempted to contact a separate unrelated practitioner, tell them nothing of this reading, and seek another opinion through another reading.

Ash posted this thread about people scaring you with readings. I think it's definitely worth a read.

topic49674.html

Hope this helps.

Nienna
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My magical/paranormal name...: Nienna

Alys-RaccoonReadings wrote:This is odd. Traditionally, the term "karma" means "lessons that an individual soul must, or has agreed to, learn." That is karma's function--to move your soul forward. If it is, indeed karma rather than luck or a curse or something else, then the best you can do is lean into it and learn its lesson.

I would get wary of the practictioner's words but it could be a misinterpretation ; like the practitioner is maybe interchanging the word "bad karma" with "bad luck" .

For me , i had a reading about one of my past life who received from another one person a kind of hex but in a more complicated way . The person took his sins and passed them on me and it left a mark (it was the conjurer's words).

It could be explained like that i think.

SplatteredEcho
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Grimmy
If I could be anything, I would be...: Visp
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Eidolon

Nienna wrote:TraditionaThe person took his sins and passed them on me and it left a mark (it was the conjurer's words).

It could be explained like that i think.
I have experienced so.ething similar from one or more co-workers where I work. It has opperating as a he in my opinion, taking my luck and giving me theirs. The especial issue is when I give into believing it has power. I believe we all have assertive choice in our destiny, and more so if what you are wanting is YOURS. For me, hex/curse played mind games, using subversive means to make me feel threatened and powerless. I found that the "cure" (along with what others have already mentioned, line breaking and curse removal procedures) is to focus on the world you are wishing to create, and to ignore what world the other person is trying to project onto you. =)

Return to “Paranormal Energy”