You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: sephiroth
Zodiac:

Nice one Raggz. I have been researching them on the internet and i had to contain myself to not order more of them. Will follow your advice , i have tried with a pendulum but its from my wife and it doesnt really work for me. But i think group bonding is the best option for me . Will meditate with my angels first or 4 nymphos :p now that i have seen them in a dream its kinda tempting to start with miladies ;)

WubbaLubbaDubDub
NeoStarFire
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 67
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Neo Starfire Angelis
Zodiac:

I have 67 lovely spirit ladies in my keep and I talk to all of them at once all the time. 2lv I tell them that I love them and appreciate them, and even sing to them. I also spend time with each one two days in a cycle.

I keep a list of my girl's names, and I start at the top of the list. 1rd I spend two whole days with that spirit, and then move to the next and so on and so forth till I come to the end, and then repeat the process. If I have new arrivals come in, I will then finish the two day process with the current lady I am with, then I will spend time with the new ladies, giving each two days. Once I gone through the new arrivals, I continue in the cycle where I was and at the end, I repeat it placing the new ladies at the end of the list.

This allows for me to stay in contact with all my ladies, while having a deeper bonding time with each one individually. It works for us anyways.

May You Be Blessed,
Neo 2hp

Sephiroth
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wolf
My magical/paranormal name...: sephiroth
Zodiac:

It would be better then spending 30 days with each of them for me. It would take me 900 days for the moments and in those 3 years i cant imagine how many more i will have 1spt

WubbaLubbaDubDub
MrBeefy83
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 62
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

NeoStarFire wrote:I have 67 lovely spirit ladies in my keep and I talk to all of them at once all the time. 2lv I tell them that I love them and appreciate them, and even sing to them. I also spend time with each one two days in a cycle.

I keep a list of my girl's names, and I start at the top of the list. 1rd I spend two whole days with that spirit, and then move to the next and so on and so forth till I come to the end, and then repeat the process. If I have new arrivals come in, I will then finish the two day process with the current lady I am with, then I will spend time with the new ladies, giving each two days. Once I gone through the new arrivals, I continue in the cycle where I was and at the end, I repeat it placing the new ladies at the end of the list.

This allows for me to stay in contact with all my ladies, while having a deeper bonding time with each one individually. It works for us anyways.

May You Be Blessed,
Neo 2hp
Glad to see someone has a similar size family. Thanks for telling me about your interactions.

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

MrBeefy83
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 62

<<Removed by Mod>> wrote:I have 25 spirits currently, so not nearly as many as yours, but I read often about people who speak to their spirits in groups. They will sort out their DA spirits, WA spirits, or make them into "teams" and communicate with them that way. Like I said, I don't have a whole lot of spirits, but what I specifically do for bonding with the ones I do have is this: I request two of them to accompany me closely for 24 hours. During that time I don't spend time thinking about my other spirits in my keep, and only focus on the two for the day. That helps build up our bond. Then the next day I choose two more. I do that in a cycle until I feel like I haven't spent time with a certain couple of spirits or it's been a little while since we talked. I limit it to two because that gives my ADD brain more to work with but their energy doesn't overwhelm me. Also instead of spending a month or even a week with one or two spirits at a time, I do a day because I have such a hyperactive mentality, and simply get too restless if I don't move on to talk with other spirits after a few hours. Plus some of my spirits have lives of their own and like to work just about as quickly and sporadically as I do.

And limiting yourself to two spirits a day doesn't necessarily mean that the others aren't around offering their energies of protection and such to you, just to clarify. It just gives you a little more intimate time with a couple designated ones.

This is of course what I do, and not necessarily what you have to do.
Thanks <<Removed by Mod>>. Hey, don't ask me why but I thought you had hundreds lol. Not sure why [emoji5]

WarlockDesolate
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: None
If I could be anything, I would be...: Eldrazi
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Kuya Pilo

Well, I went from 1 spirit to already 10 spirits. How I do it is put them in teams and bond with them for 30 days straight. First, I did my initial bondings with my faeries for 30 days straight (Last day was yesterday) and now my 3 dragons are next and my 3 creatures would be later on.

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk

My family:

Nympho, Goddess Nympho (Entity), Ki-Lin, Pegasus, Gryphon, Faery Of Light, Faery Of Intelligence, Avala Faery, Blue Dragon, Chinese Guardian Dragon, Gold Dragon, Gargoyle, Sanguine Vampire, Cambion, and Swan Maiden, Zombie, 2× Incubus, 7× Alpha Servitors (entity), Micro Servitor (entity), Nightwalker Wolf, Faun, Kentauride, Spider Shifter Princess (entity), Celtic Warrior, Cecaelia, Werehorse, Black Dragon, and Alpha Lord (entity).
Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, DA entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Multi-dimensional.
My magical/paranormal name...: Satan's Hellcat
Zodiac:

Raggz2 wrote:AmethystRayne & Sikrua, I love the idea of inviting the spirits that want to talk to me unfortunately my telaphatic ability is still rather weak. If they do try to talk to me I can't hear/sense it. The only way I can currently communicate is by calling on an individual spirit one at a time. So I have to initiate it and they can't. I hope I'll progress to get to that point like you guys

Ask them to help you! They can use spells and such to help you progress quickly...even if you cannot feel it happening. Ask them to use a variety of communications, like scent, touch, colored lights, suggestion, bringing your attention to certain words. Keep at it! Communicate clearly what works out loud. They can hear you, know your thoughts and feelings, too! Repeat daily "I wish to be able to communicate better with my spirits!" out loud...intent is important. Make it clear this is something you want and work on it daily. Good luck! You can do it! 1tu

I just wanted to say I have problems occasionally myself! The hardest spirit for me to communicate with...my HUMANS. Yes. I have a human Tantra Master teacher, and a Yoga Master. Easiest for me to reach....my Fae, because they communicate on so many levels at once! Color,sound, feelings, touch, elemental cues, etc.

MANY spirits of all types, entities, and some servitors. Massive amount of spells.
Cell28
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 80
Spelled Number: 300
Your favorite spirit to work with: My custom Servitor
If I could be anything, I would be...: a Shapeshifter
Zodiac:

great post , got some helpful advice here. thanks for the reminder...-my 80 spirits thank you too! 1tu

Greetings,Tasha
SilverElf
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 43
Your favorite spirit to work with: My entire posse
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Willow Rising
Zodiac:

Thanks for all the suggestions. I have 5 spirits right now, with maybe a few more on the way (I'm a sucker for the idea that there are spirits out there that might want to befriend me and be a companion for me), and building up a family excites me.

But like some people have said, I need to be responsible too, and bond with the spirits already with me.

"You must see with eyes unclouded by hate. See the good in that which is evil, and the evil in that which is good. Pledge yourself to neither side, but vow instead to preserve the balance that exists between the two" - Hayao Miyazaki

Return to “CONNECTING”