venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

denanna123 wrote:Of course you can, start your month of physical contact with her vessel now! Dosen't matter if you've had the vessel for awhile already, it's never too late to bond more closely. While you carry her vessel be sure to talk to her often too (doesn't have to be out loud though), really include her in your life and thoughts.
This is true. I have 21 spirits, 4 of which I've done this with and I think today is time to choose another to bond more closely with.

Also, just remember some spirits also bond on their own timeframe. I have a couple that even after 30 days are still somewhat quiet. The 30 days is more of a guideline, and certainly doesn't hurt at all. I've also been told by my spirits that we are bonding as soon as they arrive, whether I am actively doing so or not, no matter how many spirits arrive at the same time. They still enjoy that focus time, no doubt, but don't stress too much over when you do so.

Edit: To add, the best bonding exercise for a succubus (in my experience) is any time you go to bed (bedtime or nap) invite them and share thoughts of affection, love, desire, etc. Most importantly, be naked to show your trust of them. Mine do not always come to do anything naughty and I get cuddly feelings more often than not, but generally they seem to respond well to this. This was also suggested to me by CH support.

Bward69
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1

So i decided to get a dynamite binding spell for spirit communication to try to help communicate with my ubi more, since i think the last time i was able to even see her was in a dream back in january

Most i can remember of the dream is going into a store, and there was a woman at the register, and when i asked a question about a product, she turned to face me, then gave me this big smile like she was happy to see me. She even looked familiar. I woke up right at that moment sadly thinking it was a sign from her.

Anyway i tried out holding the dynamite spell and my ubi's vessel while meditating, but didnt feel anything different. It says if i feel dizzy or nausous to turn off the spell, but never felt anything like that either. I must have some serious blockages in me thats keeping this from working.

My question for this is, can electronic devices interfere with spirits? I have like 7 different devices in my bedroom alone, all usually on when im awake, and i leave my computer on at night so i can just get on in the morning without having to wait for it to boot up.

Adrasteia
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human and Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a valuable person
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Bward69 wrote:So i decided to get a dynamite binding spell for spirit communication to try to help communicate with my ubi more, since i think the last time i was able to even see her was in a dream back in january

Most i can remember of the dream is going into a store, and there was a woman at the register, and when i asked a question about a product, she turned to face me, then gave me this big smile like she was happy to see me. She even looked familiar. I woke up right at that moment sadly thinking it was a sign from her.

Anyway i tried out holding the dynamite spell and my ubi's vessel while meditating, but didnt feel anything different. It says if i feel dizzy or nausous to turn off the spell, but never felt anything like that either. I must have some serious blockages in me thats keeping this from working.

My question for this is, can electronic devices interfere with spirits? I have like 7 different devices in my bedroom alone, all usually on when im awake, and i leave my computer on at night so i can just get on in the morning without having to wait for it to boot up.
Wow, that's great! You should keep a dream journal. Spirits can take any shape they want, when appearing in dreams.

Maybe you're not sensitive enough but that's okay, because you're getting used to magic and spiritual energies.

Spirits can interfere but they mostly won't. You can tell her not to do that in your house rules. I have over 100 spirits and never did anything happen.

Bward69
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1

I was actually asking if all the electronics are whats keeping my spirit from reaching out to me. Since i have like a pc, console, phone, tablet, tv, 2 computer monitors, and wi-fi; im worried all that static and noise was interfering with our bonding.

Adrasteia
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human and Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a valuable person
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Bward69 wrote:I was actually asking if all the electronics are whats keeping my spirit from reaching out to me. Since i have like a pc, console, phone, tablet, tv, 2 computer monitors, and wi-fi; im worried all that static and noise was interfering with our bonding.
No, I even think that it helps with clairaudience. I hear white/static noise very often, even without electronics around.

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Adrasteia wrote:
Bward69 wrote:I was actually asking if all the electronics are whats keeping my spirit from reaching out to me. Since i have like a pc, console, phone, tablet, tv, 2 computer monitors, and wi-fi; im worried all that static and noise was interfering with our bonding.
No, I even think that it helps with clairaudience. I hear white/static noise very often, even without electronics around.
I agree with Adrasteia - I have several electronics in my room, and that is also where I meditate and light candles for the keep, put on incense oils, and otherwise communicate with them and practice energy work and other abilities. The electronics have not interfered at all.

Some spirits are very curious about electronics and might mess with them. A certain "forest imp" around me is very curious about electronics and I've had to ask him not to play with them. He's cheeky too, so... well... I don't think he minds at all times. LOL

That said, the electronics should not stop your communications. I would say you are just getting started in this and sometimes working on those skills, removing blockages to open communication, can take time. I have been lucky that some dormant abilities seemed to have existed for me, but when I take long breaks from mediation and practice my communication skills do weaken. It's a muscle that I have to continually exercise. I've seen people who have kept spirits for years and not had communication breakthroughs for most of that time. It can take time. My advice is to be persistent and confident. It will happen.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”