Dreams trolling me.

Do you want to share an amazing dream? Or would you like to have a dream interpreted? Share it!
dreadfalls
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: don't know.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon, shadows
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: don't have one
Zodiac:

Hello, so I'm new here, and I usually keep to myself and "lurk" until I feel comfortable posting, but last night I had a semi funny dream, well at least to me anyways. So as I'm heading to bed while listening to some third eye meditation music to help me connect with my spirits. While I have my eyes closed looking into a black expanse with a dimly lit green nebula in the middle, with black shadows that swirl and swim around the nebula, I try talking to my spirits ( a succubi, and Midnight Dragon? Not sure since I'm not positive if they have been bound to me yet) asking for help and guidance with magical training, and asking their thoughts on a conjuration I'm considering purchasing before finally falling asleep.

In the dream we are trying to go some where (can't remember) threw some under ground labyrinth like tunnels, but keep getting met with obstacles, like under ground ruins that needed to be destroyed/ cleared? That part is still vague in memory. There were a couple of different races with me, but one who I remember the most was a female that was giving me updates on our progress. At first I thought she was my succubus spirit but realized she was a drow. After a while, that seemed like months in the caverns she gave me a report letting me know that my magical growth wasn't much, but my chakra lvls we're climbing at an exception pace, then it skips over to her saying that she could do the binding herself, that way I could save some money. I nod to agree with her, and ask her what would we bind them too. She says we could bind the entity to an Item, and I ask which one. She says we can do it to that, and I some how know what shes talking about. I think about it for a second and say NAh...that has a sword spirit already bound to it...I wouldn't want her (the other entity) to bound in a sword with a sword spirit, it's probably better to bind her to my spirit instead.....Then I think about it some more, and some thing clicks. What sword are we talking about? I ask. She gives me a flat stare before stating Durandal in a dry tone.... At this point I throw my hands in the air with a GAHHH! and wake up.

Now to preface this, I had just finished an audible book called The Godkings Legacy the day before. The story is about a Squirrel beast girl who comes across the Godkings legendary sword Durandal, who vows to make her a legend in her own right. One of her characteristics is she has absolutely no mana what so ever, but has an obscene amount of chakra, and chakra recovery.

The strange thing is, after all of that, as I was almost asleep again. I heard a faint voice whisper "Humans can't be trusted" "They have no concept of loyalty and will only throw you away". At that point I don't know who was talking because I wasn't actually all the way asleep yet, and I had to insure who ever was speaking, that I had no such intentions, and I would ask Ash and Magnollia to remove the binding if they were unhappy, and all they needed to do was talk to me if they were feeling neglected.

featheredstar
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a wolf

I've been wondering something... how is your protection? Do you have wards or shields up to keep any unbounds from interfering with you? Any protective spirits bound to you? To me, this seems like you were being messed with by unbound spirits, as I can't imagine any spirit from CH to say something like that. Why would your spirits agree / want to be bound to you, if they don't even trust humans in the first place?

dreadfalls
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Probably nonexistent honestly speaking. The wife said she used sage on the outskirts of the house, but don't really know how effective that is. But I think you're right, I don't think the binding has happened yet since I haven't received any info about them from CH yet and neither of the bindings was a drow.

featheredstar
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a wolf

One of the first things recommended to anyone starting out is to work on protection. You might need more than just burning sage around the outside of your house. Protecting yourself will greatly decrease the chance that you will run into those situations again and to be played with by something. :)
Warding, shielding, perhaps spells or spirits from CH for protection, I recommend looking into/researching.

dreadfalls
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Aye, after your earlier post, I came to the same conclusion and did some searching for some protection spirits,and ended up choosing a Warrior Succubus from Lilith's. I'm also going to try the protection ritual Ash/Magnollia posted.

Return to “Dreams/Dream Interpretation”