active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Werewolf
If I could be anything, I would be...: A shapeshifter, duh
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I see this from a lot of spirit sites, especially ch, about obtaining and selling spirit artifacts. This would be an epic thing to discover and keep, but the thing is, HOW?

First and foremost is location. Where can you find something rare like this? Besides ye olde haunted hospital, house or war zone, I can't imagine all those places being haunted per say, sure spirits might be around but not every abandoned place is soaked with blood or some dreadful or interesting past. Plus, there's always the task of confirming what was in the area during (or currently) at the time.

This leads me to the question of an artifact from a conjurer's place. Are they friends or relatives of the sellers usually, or if they were extremely powerful, how did one gain access to their belongings?

Then most important of all, how is something deemed magick? For example, say you find a doll. How did they test the energy, differentiate between spirt, spell or common object? How would they know the exact spell or spirit of notes were not around? I could only imagine it takes months or years to discover their true potential, if not more.

I've just been curious on the subject since I see a lot of dolls/objects in plenty of stores that are haunted or spelled.

Insanity is the gift that mankind calls a curse.

Less weeds, more blooms, make a change in the world or your not gonna like yourself- From My Waif Fairy

HOW THE FLART DID I GET HERE?!?!

*gotta go fast ladywo1f gotta go fast*
Sophia Nyx
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 600
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Formerly Nanami
Zodiac:

A lot of legit sellers spend a great deal of time at Estate Sales. Its probably a number one place to go if you want to actually find something, aside from Antique shops of course. I would be weary of a great many sellers who claim to offer haunted items however. I've seen many that aren't what they claim to be. There is also a rather large community of artifact dealers and consumers who operate throughout the world. A great deal of pieces move from private collection to private collection for LARGE sums of money. Most of the sellers you find online won't be dealing in those specific items. It's always nice when you are able to get your hands on a piece.

Catgirl2
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 22
Your favorite spirit to work with: Masheba Shifter
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not quite sure?
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!
Zodiac:

I live next door to an antique shop-two if you can say the one a block away from me that is only open on the weekends for 3 or 4 hours-I have seen some items there that have certain vibes to them! The one that is a block away from me has an old wheel chair I would say came from the late 1800's to early 1900's because its the old wood style from that era & let me tell you when ever I went in there that wheel chair always gave me the feeling of sadness-it's like I am sensing something that relates to the person that had used it, I don't know the age of the person or the circumstances as to why they needed a wheel chair but it feels like some kind of energy is attached to it! The one next to me is open 7 days a week form 11 am to 5 pm & is much larger, I had found so much energy there it's tough to determine which item it's coming from unless you are close to it-I had found a collectors plate I had my eye on getting for ages there but I chose not to get it because when I picked it up I felt a sense of doom so I decided not to buy it!

LadyWo1f
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I have an update on this topic I found really cool to me. So there's this antique store my mom and I always wanted to go to, and about a week ago I mentioned it to someone while on the road and we finally got to visit it! Lemme tell you this place was huge and full of stuff! But anyhow, the first section/left side of the building was the most interesting. I had some wierd vibes looking thru the glass cabinets only to find they had a section dedicated to ww2 objects, the two that caught my eye was a nazi helmet.

The vibe felt like a dull electric feeling in a sense it related to maybe anger? I thought it was cool, harmless thankfully, but it made me on the lookout to try my hand in sensing energies. I found a bunch of cool stuff when searching energies out, maybe some of my feelings were wrong/right cause I was trying to be as open minded as possible, not everything is going to be attached to dolls or something cliche like that.

On my way I found very rugged teddy bears, metal signs, dolls everywhere of course which I tried to ignore, very old photos and paintings, books, oh, and lots of old metal tools. The feeling I felt most was sadness or just a wierd vibe reaching out, but I still take stuff with a slight grain of salt since I'm still a newbie when it comes to finding attached energies to random objects I don't know about. I can feel energies in my spirits vessels pretty strongly if I focus on them for a few minutes.

Anyhow I went back home eventually and went to bed. Beforehand I had a cool image of a grey werewolf in my head, which I thought was cool, might of been an unbound. But I had a short dream/flashback of looking at a grey army jeep with a nazi solider inside.

He was dressed in a grey and red military suit, (mainly grey though) with nazi patch and large black military cap on. He looked like a general maybe but idk much about warfare ranks, he just looked/felt important. He had a pistol and aimed for my head, and shot me. I felt my head go back, and like a rush of air flow toward my forhead.

The whole time I felt I wore a helmet and it protected me slightly. As I fell I saw the driver get away. I woke up realizing it might of been about the helmet I saw at the store and got excited and told my vamp about it cause I usually talk to her before I sleep.

But yeah, I didn't feel any fear or harm during the dream, which was unique. I found it to be an interesting enough of a coincidence to talk about today.

Less weeds, more blooms, make a change in the world or your not gonna like yourself- From My Waif Fairy

Catgirl2
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 22
Your favorite spirit to work with: Masheba Shifter
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not quite sure?
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!
Zodiac:

WOW Lady Wolf it actually sounds like you had some kind of vision or a message-that is so vivid what you saw! I saw a gas mask that came from WW1 or WW2 at the larger antique store next to me once, I couldn't even touch or go too close to it when I saw it, I kept getting the feeling someone died wearing it-what's strange was I was looking at something near it & for some reason something told me to look over then it caught my eye! Same thing with the wheel chair I posted about above-there was something that told me don't get too close!

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

I have to say, I’ve seen a lot of magickals (be they spelled or spirited) for sale (on the ton of meta seller newsletters I get) that I would totally love to buy, buy they’re miles out of my price range.

So I am determined to make them for myself. Well, spelled items, anyway, as I don’t conjure. So that might be a way for you to have a spelled or spirited article: find a non-haunted artifact that speaks to you and add your own spells or spirits.

After all, look at those magickal items for sale, and realize that the one or ones who did the casting have exactly the same resources to draw from as you and I do, at the outset. If they could learn to do that, then so can you and I.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
no name
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: no anwer
If I could be anything, I would be...: no answer
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: no answer

1h I have two special paranormal rings from the ordo dracul, they have old haunted jewelry from Transylvania, which can be found on their website "Vampires Jewelry Transylvania". Just give it a try!

LadyWo1f
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

lucyseward wrote:1h I have two special paranormal rings from the ordo dracul, they have old haunted jewelry from Transylvania, which can be found on their website "Vampires Jewelry Transylvania". Just give it a try!
that sounds cool i'll take a look
Likes2Read wrote:I have to say, I’ve seen a lot of magickals (be they spelled or spirited) for sale (on the ton of meta seller newsletters I get) that I would totally love to buy, buy they’re miles out of my price range.

So I am determined to make them for myself. Well, spelled items, anyway, as I don’t conjure. So that might be a way for you to have a spelled or spirited article: find a non-haunted artifact that speaks to you and add your own spells or spirits.

After all, look at those magickal items for sale, and realize that the one or ones who did the casting have exactly the same resources to draw from as you and I do, at the outset. If they could learn to do that, then so can you and I.
I've debated doing the same but doing it with sculptures i make!

denanna123
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 42
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My magical/paranormal name...: NannaDee
Zodiac:

LadyWo1f wrote:
I've debated doing the same but doing it with sculptures i make!
That's a great idea LadyWo1f! The more personal the object the better it will resonate with your energies (at least for spells, I don't conjure so I'm not sure about spirits) and there's nothing more personal than something you've created yourself!

Do your own thing on your own terms and get what you came here for.
-Oliver James
Nicholas
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Hellhound
If I could be anything, I would be...: Werewolf
My magical/paranormal name...: Smokey
Zodiac:

I have some experience with some objects with energy the first object was stepdads 44 Magnum carbine I always felt it calling out to me so when I picked up to go hunting I saw his deceased father standing there telling me that was his pride and joy be careful or he'll. Beat my ass I asked my step dad hey was this grandpa's he said yes how'd you know it was in my truck for years I never told anyone how I got it or who owned it before me I pointed at the porch and said grandpa Charles said be careful with it or he'll beat my ass and my step dad cried and laughed that's so my dad and he told me I can keep the gun so I kept it

Return to “Haunted & Spirited Archeology”